Park Bo Gum ❤ Girl's Day Hyeri aka REPLY 1988 TAEK x DEOKSUN

hafunohane

@Meliere

thank you

THANK YOU

I am literally tearing up at your post, because it captures everything I have felt to now. people keep saying they need to protect Taek but they don't realize how much his presence comforts them back. 

just i hope people realize the one person that never puts Ds down for being not the smartest has always been Taek and the stairway scene really highlight the positive parts he brings to their relationship.

• Like 9

@hafunohane.   Hey, why haven't you said that these theories indeed  foreshadowing like we predicted?

image.jpg

Spoiler

This perfectly fits what happens in  ep12. Every time Taek(Green) and DS (Yellow)is smiling each other and spending  time together, JH (Blue) is sulking and only can look at them. But!! This doesn't mean husband must be green it can also be blue. Still with this it's pretty much confirmed Taek is green. BANZAI!!! I'm freakier  than netizens ^^

• Like 14

I love your post @Meliere 

it makes me smile and capture every sweet-angst-sad-happy-funny moments of them.. It makes me love SunTaek more and more.. Their bonds are beyond anything, it's hard to describe but you can feel it..how much their meant to each other..

Taek as characters is so strong, he's not a typical kdrama lead or second lead (whichever you think), his interactions between every characters in the drama are so mesmerizing and for me, he steals the scene..

I don't mind if he's not the husband (but I will be much happy if he's the husband hehe), as long as they can make our TK has an happy ending..I hope if the husband is TK, JH ship don't put their anger/blame towards TK, since some of them already being too serious.. 

• Like 8

@MeliereOmg. Everything you said is so on point! You just wrote everything I wanted to say in such an eloquent way! My favourite scene is the part where he put his head on her shoulder. He didn't say a word but Deok Sun knew exactly what to say to him. I think he was just comforted knowing she was there for him. It's like she recharged him!!! Look at how fast he won his next game~ I bet you he didn't want to miss out on a chance to hang out with her. Dong Ryung gave Taek that knowing look too bwahaha. 

• Like 7

Guest gerimisore

@hafunohane Thanks for the explanation. Now I understand why he becomes the legend among the sweet and swoony 2nd leads. It must be hard to be his fans. I can understand the pain :( We can only hope our Taekie (or whoever the 2nd lead in this series is) to have a better story than him. A better ending as well.

@Meliere I have no words left. I LOVE your post! <3 I love this thread ^^

19 minutes ago, onlysb1 said:

image.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

This perfectly fits what happens in  ep12. Every time Taek(Green) and DS (Yellow)is smiling each other and spending  time together, JH (Blue) is sulking and only can look at them. But!! This doesn't mean husband must be green it can also be blue. Still with this it's pretty much confirmed Taek is green. BANZAI!!! I'm freakier  than netizens ^^

THIS! I always thought the reason why the blue doll = JH is because the blue doll is sulking. He feels uncomfortable/uneasy/jealous because TK-DS are spending time together. The green and yellow dolls facing each other doesn't mean they already have romantic feeling toward each other (one of them does 'tho). It can also mean they have interactions that could lead to the blue doll feeling left out. To think again, in some way, this dolls theory can be interpreted the way anyone wants to ^^; ha ha

1 hour ago, onlysb1 said:

@hafunohane.  Nah, his background/professional life indeed similar as Taek's, but vicious cycle type love lines/private life  more like JH's. JH is the one chasing after girl endlessly  only to give up at the end. Maybe we take our times watching  JH in recent episode because he is starting to realize he need to get a life outside of the DS cycle ^^ Hey, why haven't you said that these theories indeed  foreshadowing like we predicted?

Reveal hidden contents

Sorry guys but regards on my previous post about JH being blue coz he's really surrounded by blue , there's one very interesting color clues I'm not sure if some one already mentioned.. I mentioned in my previous post the TK kitchen is green..but guess what I saw the JH kitchen is blue also..not all blue blue design..hihihihi!! Ep.11

I'm watching the replay ep 11guys ..when TK /DS telling call her Shionaaa.. while DS is seating there's a unusual yellow book above her head..^^

i just find it really interesting;)

• Like 3

@onlysb1 yea like i said i don't want anyone to be a CB 2.0 hence why i don't want to join the comparison discussion. and so far i have faith that the writer/pd duo have learned their lessons of what NOT to do. from a drama quality standpoint itself you could tell that R1994 was dwindling under its own weight that it got a bit messy at the end. i think that's why they tone down the husband game a lot this time. hehehe. 

i honestly haven't paid much attention to the color theory anymore since my cap observation. but let me try to pick up where i left off. for that photo you posted i could see why it makes sense that JH is blue in that situation. after my cap question, the other ship's thread said that possibly, TK could be the red as well as the blue doll depending on which room the doll is placed at. someone else mentioned to me that there are most likely 3 different entities. i appreciate their responses, and i did try to digest their explanations... but in the absence of Taek's 139 IQ i just can't fathom these ideas. so just in case anybody wants to explain it to the entire thread in simpler terms (and preferably shorter), i've pasted them under the spoilers:

Spoiler

Yes but the doll in Taek's room that represents him is Red and the one in Deok Sun's room that represents him is Blue. The production team is hands down clever as hell I bow to them. Taek who likes Deok Sun and sees himself as someone who can be with her is fire-y passion Red in his room. However his is a one sided love and Deok Sun who only sees him as a friend, has him represented as Blue in natural and ever present like the sky, but just there. Taek the friend is Blue and Taek in the triangular mess is Red. So you are right, Sunwoo is the Red doll in Deok Sun's room (remember she once liked him and he was part of the husband game briefly) but because he has nothing to do with our triangle I highly doubt he is the Red doll standing on the other side of the in the middle Green doll (who is Junghwan, who thinks otherwise...) in Taek's room. And now I really like that it's Junghwan doll who's stuck in the middle and not Deok Sun doll. That tells me where Deok Sun's feelings are and that she is not an object to be pushed back and forth by these boys. She has a say and it's been made but just needs to said. The one stuck in a back and forth (of his own doing) is Junghwan stuck between a heart (Deok Sun) and another heart (Taek). 

I agree that the dolls and colors in the grand scheme of things are irrelevant and it's all about the story. The team can easily switch the red to pink and it may mean something or it may mean nothing at all. Someone mentioned the two colors for Taek theory in the main thread and looking at the two different colors of the dolls in Taek and Deok Sun's room I think they're right. However, right or wrong it changes nothing about the story. Also I don't know what type of mental gymnastics some are doing but Junghwan is green. From both rooms to Mars and back again he's green. Some may be holding onto the fact that Taek's house kitchen is green but that's a red herring if I ever saw one. Now I'm making myself frustrated by this LOL. The colors don't matter. They can make Junghwan pink with yellow polka dots and stars and the story is still headed towards one conclusion. I appreciate the colors cause I think it takes the production team a lot of work and effort to blend it in the back ground every where like they do. I'm curious if they paint the colors on to things themselves or if the things came as is. 

Spoiler

My theory is that we're dealing with 3 different entities here:

1- The PD/writers: the original coloring scheme, DS: yellow, JH: green, TK: red

2- The network people/TvN/PR/social media/poster people: They switched everything around because let's be honest, I don't even think they noticed the colors in the show itself

3- The fans who sometimes read too much into things, and also started having different color theories. 

The reason I'm saying Yellow/Green/Red is the original coloring schema is because of the beginning sequence of episode 8 CWKMCEWXAAA4MWp.png

Unless it's there to troll us, that's referring to JH in tears (JB's surgery), DS all smiley because she's DS, and the red one I'm guessing reflects Taek during his baduk games? 

I don't know haha. Another take on this is using their bowties. The two dolls on the right reflecting JH and Taek's reactions to DS doing the crab dance, and the one on the left DS crying after her fight with No Eul's girlfriend.

Another theory i came across: those dolls do not just represent the loveline/ romantic progress but the character's storyline/ emotions as well at that given episode. and in the case of the desk lamp theory in each character's room, the colors are inconsistent because while the lamp in deoksun's room is yellow, sunwoo's lamp is white. so according to them, the lamp theory should be dismissed altogether. 

Spoiler

Screen_Shot_2015_12_14_at_8_06_06_PM.png

Diving back to this topic, I wanted to bring up something that was discussed in the main thread weeks ago. The DC crew suspected since earlier episodes that the Sungs are gonna have to move out of their house at some point, and that happened in episode 11. However, based on their speculations, DS was supposed to move to TK's house, not JH. They said it's because in TVn's R1988 homepage, TK's house has a red roof with a yellow lining on it, while JH's house roof is green. I think this may be why most people were quick to assume JH as green and TK red. And since I talked about R1994 earlier, let me just say that in R1994's poster, the future husband's color was green. That may also be the reason why JH has been heavily associated with that color since the beginning, because in earlier episodes when TK had lesser screentime, JH's potential crush towards DS was already hinted at us by means of his subtle gestures and expressions. If the color inconsistencies are indeed deliberate actions meant to throw viewers off (maybe they realized that we're more sensitive to these hints more so than ever now), then I must say that it is likely the production crew took the extra mile this time to make it extra vague ahahaha. 

----- skittles lesson aside, let me just share this cute scene! TK lost his first game on purpose on the first day because boy was just way too exhausted to continue. but then after leaning his head on DS' shoulder, he went from losing a 10 hr++ match to a quick victory. and let's not forget DR's knowing smirk and side glances toward them. 

Screen_Shot_2015_12_14_at_7_35_18_PM.pngScreen_Shot_2015_12_14_at_7_35_22_PM.png

... and alas, this is my current shipping state after these two episodes *sigh* :meme.jpg

• Like 15

honestly my strongest feeling towards the color theory comes from the name

bora turned out purple

and taek means marsh/lilypad--.>green

so I will hold onto that for now

also the song in ep 10 that Ds asked Sw to play was Sunset Glow by Lee Moon Sae ( the radio dj), and Ds was surprised Taek knew the name of the singer

later we got the sunset scene of them two.

• Like 5

@hafunohane.  'Also I don't know what type of mental gymnastics some are doing but Junghwan is green.' Lololol, I can't argue with this remark. But I can argue with that 'One Warm Remark Evidence'  if we don't have close ups for other scenes of green doll's expression ^^ You see that doll looks  so much like Taek to me and red one is still SW because we have flashbacks of Bora's warm remark at that episode ^^

By the way I appreciate you for keeping your mental state healthy between two thread ^^ But I fully understand you now, I don't even want to use CB word it's terrific I'm sure they won't make same mistake again for both nice guy ^^

----

I'm making my interpretation based  on what I see and connect it more logically(mental gymnastic) But if they want to write poems like heavens and sky and emotions than I'll be like this again

VX7Nrj.gif

If you're suspicious about other evidences I can do this mental gymnastic anytime bring it on!

• Like 6

1 hour ago, hafunohane said:

Hide contents

Yes but the doll in Taek's room that represents him is Red and the one in Deok Sun's room that represents him is Blue. The production team is hands down clever as hell I bow to them. Taek who likes Deok Sun and sees himself as someone who can be with her is fire-y passion Red in his room. However his is a one sided love and Deok Sun who only sees him as a friend, has him represented as Blue in natural and ever present like the sky, but just there.

I also don't have the IQ 139 so it gives me headache reading your spoilers lol. However, I question this line, I accept whatever theory as long as people give me a solid reason, I am heavily science major so pardon me, I always ask for proofs.

As they said, DS saw Taek as blue because "he's only a friend to her", but since when "friend only" means blue? Why isn't it green? Or they just say it's blue because they want JH to be green?  

If Taek sees himself as red because "fire-passion" then why didn't DS see herself as red for liking SW but seeing SW as red instead?

What about the position of the dolls in ep 6? Why only the green doll looked at the yellow one even though both green and blue liked DS?

If people say it's because JH eavesdropped DS-SW, therefore his doll looked at DS, then I wanna tell them that the yellow doll was facing down, represents DS's posture at that moment, so the other dolls were used to represent everyone else at that exact moment too. SW was confessing BR and only Taek reached DS back then to ask for a movie.

The different colors represent Taek might be true, but I need more than these explaination to make me believe. Also I am not sure, PD likes to play hint like this but his hints are always consistent. In the photo off 3 dolls in ep 8, may as well explain me their bow colors, because they don't paint it randomly if they wanna play with the colors for sure.

Argggg just give me new episodes, I am so tired of rewatching and try to explain things lol

• Like 4