Park Bo Gum ❤ Girl's Day Hyeri aka REPLY 1988 TAEK x DEOKSUN

hafunohane

Guest gerimisore
15 minutes ago, jayx143 said:

@gerimisore I think if they changed Taek's hairstyle I'd die. I'd just keep replaying his scenes over and over and over again and not get anything done during the day.

And omg. His smiles to DS are killing me. They're like slow smiles... idk how to explain it haha. Like when he finished his match and he turns to her...  (not a tk/ds shipper, but the boy is seriously wearing me down)

Idk if it's been posted here before yet (probably has though lol sorry!)... but have you guys seen this? <3 ugh his personality irl is the cutest thing ever. I hope Seo In Guk appears for a cameo.

Ah, his smiles!!! Tell me, who doesn't love it? Every time he smiles (esp. to DS), I'm a goner. I'm done. I must be crazy, but I ALWAYS smile back when his smiling scene comes. LOL. I look like an idiot XD But this boy is just irresistible. His boyish-head-over-heels smiles will be the death of me D:

I've seen that BTS video! He's so cuuute~~ Have you seen this one: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FhhwalN4eJc

They way SIG reenacts Lee Joonho is spot on! And PBG is just LOL-ing there ^^ Yes, I really hope SIG can appear as a cameo.

Guest jayx143
5 minutes ago, gerimisore said:

Ah, his smiles!!! Tell me, who doesn't love it? Every time he smiles (esp. to DS), I'm a goner. I'm done. I must be crazy, but I ALWAYS smile back when his smiling scene comes. LOL. I look like an idiot XD But this boy is just irresistible. His boyish-head-over-heels smiles will be the death of me D:

I've seen that BTS video! He's so cuuute~~ Have you seen this one: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FhhwalN4eJc

They way SIG reenacts Lee Joonho is spot on! And PBG is just LOL-ing there ^^ Yes, I really hope SIG can appear as a cameo.

omgggg so cute ahahaha. I love how SIG takes care of him ^^

OMG DID WE JUST REACH 500++ POSTS IN LESS THAN A WEEK??? O_O Just want to say thanks for participating and visiting this thread! 

NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENS MY HEART WILL GO ON! (...and on....) 

i1a_Cu69v_Mksk_H.jpg

And surely this epic milestone calls for some GIFs hehehe.. Taeken from all the different episodes in which DS smiles at TK and vice versa :)

jsnqsiUCArLLW.gifRVKtS3ktBX4HK.gifdn7FHtd0L1wwo.gifkIpPKOkyOFMI0.gif9d2zhfKSPmn7O.gifbhvs0Ot684Z8Y.gif

• Like 21

you guys make the theory into somethings fun.. But I still confused so please keept it coming and I wonder why some people really believe JH is green just because dc said so and don't accept our opinion that TK is green? Is the husband is green? i thought the husband is DR hehe..

Anyway, I found the dualism of TK scene is so interesting .. I don't know if it's only me..

1. The photo that TK-DS, JH-DS took

2. DS sleep in TK and JH bed

3. TK ask SW why he likes BR while DR ask TK why he likes DS

4. JH protected DS in bus, TK protected DS in toilet

5. Intimate moment JH-DS in narrow alley, TK rest his head in DS shoulder

6. JH follows her to her house in the night, TK follows her to toilet

maybe because all those scenes, I still can't buy DS likes JH yet..For example when TK rest his head after lose the match, DS face is so interesting, she looks like she caught off guard and she has tensions in her face, like she has fast heartbeats or something..if we compare when she's with JH, her face looks normal, not much tension..

also, when DS thought that she's been followed, when she found that it was JH, she starts to yell at him but when it was TK, she relieved.. 

huuu sorry for the rambling, I can't stop to talk about them.. His smile brightens my day.. Otoke.. 

• Like 17

I want to spazz again about PBG/TK. I started watching this series at school on my own when my friend suddenly glanced at my ipad's screen. Eventually she got hooked just like me and even fell for PBG and his character. Now we both have his picture on our gadget's screens and just can't get enough of his adorable manliness. I have been his fan since I remember you and After that I started watching his previous dramas like Naeil's cantabile, wonderful mama (he's a lively flirty spoiled young man there), wonderful life, bridal mask, the admiral: roaring currents, coin locker girl and many others. Even his CF's which btw one of them I really find very amusing. It was a sunkist drink cf and he was a rebellious highschooler there and his mother was talking non stop and mentions that their neoghbor's son "Bogummy" has become a star/making a cf (can't recall well that part). I just giggled because he's Bogummy. Gah even his nickname is so cute!! His photoshoots are good as well and that teaser he did for the Forget You song really shows how passionate he is about singing (he initially wanted to be a singer) and to think that he is just like his "Hyung" (Seo In Guk, acted together as bros, both are great actors, both can sing, both look good lol) ok I think I've said enough. :) sorry for the sudden fangirlness

• Like 13

1 hour ago, minibunny said:

you guys make the theory into somethings fun.. But I still confused so please keept it coming and I wonder why some people really believe JH is green just because dc said so and don't accept our opinion that TK is green? Is the husband is green? i thought the husband is DR hehe..

Anyway, I found the dualism of TK scene is so interesting .. I don't know if it's only me..

1. The photo that TK-DS, JH-DS took

2. DS sleep in TK and JH bed

3. TK ask SW why he likes BR while DR ask TK why he likes DS

4. JH protected DS in bus, TK protected DS in toilet

5. Intimate moment JH-DS in narrow alley, TK rest his head in DS shoulder

6. JH follows her to her house in the night, TK follows her to toilet

maybe because all those scenes, I still can't buy DS likes JH yet..For example when TK rest his head after lose the match, DS face is so interesting, she looks like she caught off guard and she has tensions in her face, like she has fast heartbeats or something..if we compare when she's with JH, her face looks normal, not much tension..

also, when DS thought that she's been followed, when she found that it was JH, she starts to yell at him but when it was TK, she relieved.. 

huuu sorry for the rambling, I can't stop to talk about them.. His smile brightens my day.. Otoke.. 

The highlight one, Idk if I'm paranoid but it reminds me of one scene in R94 when NJ saw topless Chilbong for the first time. I feel like her expression is the same as DS when she teared JH's shirt, it's stunt, surprised because for the first time, they saw their topless boy friend but nothing more than that. No emotion conveyed in that scene. (I used to think that'd be the scene when NJ began to take interest in Chilbong but nope :'( )

However when Taek told DS to go ahead, he'd wait outside, there's that "realization" feels, that DS understood why Taek followed her. I think she got that he didn't go there just for a smoke.

• Like 13

Guest jayx143
8 minutes ago, meguna said:

When this series is over I'm really gonna miss everyone. I mean EVERYONE. Both the cast and the people in the forums. Unless this will still go on even after the drama ends (that would be great)

Ugh so true. I'm seriously going to have the worst post-drama withdrawals ever.

@minibunny It's hard to say actually, but they do have many many similar traits

- Handsome

- Super famous

- Everyone loves them, especially Sung parents. Both of them are the ones Sung parents want to be their son-in-law

- Popular among girls but never date

- Like the female lead first

- Broken family, only have 2 priorities: Baseball/ baduk and his girl

- Both are competitive

- Always treat female leads nicely

- Clueless about the female's crush

But there are different things too

- Chilbong is more lively and the reason he lost was he came into NJ's life too late to change anything

- Chilbong doesn't know how to give up, as a baduk player, I think Taek will know when to stop

• Like 7

i dont  know if someone in this thread already mentioned about bogum's singing skill, but seriously his voice is so addicting.

U know when u hear once you want to keep repeating.

I WANT BOGUMMY TO HAVE A SOUNDTRACK IN THE DRAMA <3 PLEASE PDNIMMMM

:wub:

• Like 12

Guest gerimisore

I wanna talk about that 'blank' expression on DS's face. We encounter it several times when she's with JH, particularly every time he's doing something sweet to her. For example: protecting her in the bus, when he unplugs one of her earphones, when he said 'good night' after making her scared for life, etc (please, do continue with the list. i don't remember some of them). I somehow question this particular expression. What does it mean? Does it appear when she started to feel something? 

Interestingly, she started making the same expression to Taek when the senior photographer asks her to take a picture together with him. She hesitantly (almost bashfully) repeats the offer and said "Us?" while the PD provides us the close-up of DS's wide-eyed expression and then to the unreadable Taek. Even after that she's still a bit hesitant to take a picture and stand beside him until the three men behind her force her to step ahead in which DS responds with a shy girly smile while walking towards Taek. Why? What's the reason behind this? What's with the close-up? Why does she suddenly feel all shy in front of her childhood friend? Moreover it's Taek! The boy that people assume has been babied all his life by DS (and friends). 'Normal' DS would just say "A picture? Okay!" and run to Taek with a wide smile, presumably clinging to him without a care how nervous that boy would be when she does that. For me, that's more like her. That's more in tune with her bright personality (and her clueless-ness of Taek's feeling). In this case, why with the "a bit shy and hesitant" scenario? Crossing off the romance-related option, I'll list the possible reasons.

1) Is it because the senior and famous photographer?

2) Or does she feel insecure taking a pic with Taek? (But he's her friend 'though. It's not the first time he wins, and she knows that.)

3) Or because she feels shy in front of strangers? (But the picture with JH is also taken by stranger. The stranger that took the picture of her and JH is even more "stranger" than the senior photographer. Because DS knows him and interacts with the ahjussi before. And also her "shock" expression is, IMO, directed toward the fact that it's Taek that she needs to take a picture with. But why is that surprising for her?)

What else? I'm running out of option. LOL XD In short, I just don't understand why she does that. Is there any other scene before this (this one is in ep 9) in which DS shows her "blank" expression to Taek? And also, am I the only one who fangirl over PBG's voice when he said, "Yeppeo" with a faint smile? Asdfghjkl!@#$%, why is his voice so manlyyyyyy?? D:

Someone mentioned that in the next episode DS will accompany Taek again. How did you guys know this?  Is it in the preview for the next ep? Waaaaaak, I'm so excited to watch what will happen! \></ And wondering what kind of "present" he will give :"3 bhihihihi~

---

Congrats on the 500 posts, guys! Keep them coming! :D I'll surely miss this thread when the drama is over *sigh* It's my first time joining the conversation on forum and it's so much fun because I met awesome and kind people like you all. I'm glad I found the courage to post something here :)  Totally worth it!

3 minutes ago, anishaym said:

i dont  know if someone in this thread already mentioned about bogum's singing skill, but seriously his voice is so addicting.

U know when u hear once you want to keep repeating.

I WANT BOGUMMY TO HAVE A SOUNDTRACK IN THE DRAMA <3 PLEASE PDNIMMMM

:wub:

OMG THIS!! I mentioned this and ughh his voice~ <3 also he was very cute when he sang with Irene in a special stage :) seriously, he should release an album, it can be an occasional thing like a valentines or christmas album. I'll totally buy it

• Like 4

i was gone for a few hours, and i've got 7 pages to read in the thread. you guys are awesome.

anw, color theory confuse anyone but since it's fun, i'll develop one on my own. since yellow and green are supposed to be couple, based on the official poster of the characters in r88 fb, i propose that DR and TK is the couple :P

and yes.. I think DS is starting to realize that TK isnt always a puppy in need of protection and i hope their relationship could transform further.

I also think the writers develop TK's character really meticulously. i'm quite impressed that they even show TK's sensitiveness to eating raw food (eating scene with DS on beach date) and TK's dexterity. Gosh, his character is so layered, it makes me wanna know him more :wub:

• Like 7

Guest jayx143
1 hour ago, minibunny said:

@lovelyrainy huu I really hope TK doesn't become the Chilbong ver.2.. Are they the same? CB and TK characters? I haven't watch r94 and I'm really afraid to watch it hehe..

1 hour ago, lovelyrainy said:

@minibunny It's hard to say actually, but they do have many many similar traits

- Handsome

- Super famous

- Everyone loves them, especially Sung parents. Both of them are the ones Sung parents want to be their son-in-law

- Popular among girls but never date

- Like the female lead first

- Broken family, only have 2 priorities: Baseball/ baduk and his girl

- Both are competitive

- Always treat female leads nicely

- Clueless about the female's crush

But there are different things too

- Chilbong is more lively and the reason he lost was he came into NJ's life too late to change anything

- Chilbong doesn't know how to give up, as a baduk player, I think Taek will know when to stop

The worst part about what happened to Chilbong for me wasn't just that he didn't get the girl. I felt like they kept beating him while he was down.

1. Doesn't get girl

2. Injured, might never be able to play again

3. Has to get surgery, injury still might be career ending

4. At the end, it hints that he's starting to be interested in a girl... because she reminds him of Na Jung (making me think he's not completely over her)

Idk. I just felt like they built him up to be the perfect guy. They made us fall in love with him. And then they just kept hurting him, over and over again. Sometimes when I see Jung Woo's face, I am still in pain for Chilbongie. Sure he might not have been the "perfect guy" for Na Jung... but idk, they didn't have to rub his pain in our faces.

... Sorry for the rant lol.

@anishaym Omgggg. <3 So beautiful. I just watched the video of him singing with Irene too... why is he so talented. *squeeeee* :wub: