Park Bo Gum ❤ Girl's Day Hyeri aka REPLY 1988 TAEK x DEOKSUN

hafunohane

3 minutes ago, malaekanha said:

Did uri Conselour DR got the ring from JH, or it really Lee Dong Hwi ring ? Can s'one translate, I saw in IG and I can't post Pict.. T.T

Hahaha that's a joke for those who want to ship JH and DR, it is LDH ring :D

• Like 7

I wish we have another kiss.. I wish we have a kiss in ep 19.. I am greedy now.. I don't care.. I will forgot the baduk etiquette if it's come true.. 

There will be bumpy road ahead.. SW-BR relationship will be huge obstacle for suntaek.. Maybe DS will turn TK down, maybe DS will sacrifice herself for her sister.. Maybe this obstacle may lead to their separation..   Maybe that's why she said "we are friend, right?"

R88 is a family drama, the conflict will be family related.. 

Can't wait for tomorrow.. Let's hope for some action in TK room.. 

• Like 15

@kilaalaa heheh thank youuu I'm glad you liked my ramblings. I tend to deal with my feels by writing haha (like when that rumour of the accident at the military base was going to be the turning point for DS to realise she loved JH, I pretty much wrote a fix it fic in preparation in case it was true lol) 

i didn't want to spam this forum with too many thoughts haha but I'm sure I will post some more soon :sweatingbullets:

• Like 9

Guest aoikarin
46 minutes ago, kilaalaa said:

Taek-ah please don't tire DS out too much...

hahaha.. NICE!!.. borrow your pic.. and I'll update it to my post.. Ok?

Remember the two weeks of waiting for episode 17? 17 and 18 were everything we had hoped for and much more. At episode 16 I was a more pessimistic shipper.

We were rewarded immediately at the first few minutes of episode 17 with DS monologue and discussion with her friend. She was irritated that TK canceled on her! And then the bridal carry and the kiss! I was afraid with the "Goodbye My First Love" title, but things still turn out to be even better for us. I didn't know that a show was capable of making me this happy. I was never this engaged with a drama before too.

Of course I like to live my life dangerously by reading the MT and the theories of how things can happen to make the end game JH/DS. It is good to be on edge. :D

• Like 13

#TBT DS's first jokey confession in Ep10 : 

Who can say she thinks Taek is her brother/son? Would you say that to your brother/son??! 

p54k3rW9g

She is testing Taek's waters... look at her darty eyes again here... hahahahah 

(cr to dramacool)

• Like 23

1 minute ago, bebe1989 said:

@gilaswan lol same with my boyfie. Hahaha JH now out from list hunting husband. TK still never changed his habit toward ds, he just decide to never confess his feeling. As long ds stay by his side. Love always like that isnt? 

Thing about JungHwan is - how on earth are you in like with someone for SIX YEARS and NEVER MAKE A MOVE?!

• Like 9

4 hours ago, nearsea said:

@monsterlife I know,but let's just keep us busy with the mad speculations,why not.Let's see what we have in hand.And we were always the underdog to start with.And,this could be another misleading hint too right? Wasn't there any like this on reply'94? I did not watch the final episodes.

Here's the tweet again.

-Calling out our CSI team for rescue again.Maybe they can watch the scene in 1080p,with the extra specs on.

Maybe I'm a bit late in this, but I don't think DS is wearing a necklace under the sweter.

I believe that it is just the effect of the sweater knitting design, combined with the play of light and shadow.

As I said, I can't post pic here, but if we look at the following frames:

The sweater design has three "braids" knitted/trimmed: on 47’’, the first (on our left) receives full light, and here it looks like there is also a “necklace” behind. Then, DS moves and the light now falls over the second/mid braid (on 48”) and we have the “necklace effect”. BUT the key to interpret the “necklace effect” is that the third braid falls completely under DS’s shin/face shadow, therefore, the first block of the braid becomes prominent and it get the effect of “necklace”.  We can’t see the third braid under the light because they cut to TK.

But I believe very much that there isn’t any necklace under DS’s sweater. The "clue" is the first frame that DS appears in, at 47".

To me, what is meaningful is that she is wearing – in two opportunities – a pink sweater.  

• Like 15