Park Bo Gum ❤ Girl's Day Hyeri aka REPLY 1988 TAEK x DEOKSUN

hafunohane

I tot im the most delusional but here comes those people lol. Try to watch the scene of future DS in grey sweater. There is really nothing she hide under the garment guys. Watch it carefully. The buldge is not the ring and never be the ring cause its never there and will never be i guess

• Like 7

@monsterlife I know,but let's just keep us busy with the mad speculations,why not.Let's see what we have in hand.And we were always the underdog to start with.And,this could be another misleading hint too right? Wasn't there any like this on reply'94? I did not watch the final episodes.

Here's the tweet again.

-Calling out our CSI team for rescue again.Maybe they can watch the scene in 1080p,with the extra specs on.

• Like 14

That richard simmons packmule3 is total smart richard simmons. Is she do min jun or what? Every scene in this drama has meaning and she is the one who pointed it out. I mean we also got it sometimes, but her ability in reading script is really... Lol im praising her like crazy

• Like 13

Guest aoikarin

about the bulge thing under DS's sweater.. That's a very huge bulge. Indeed it's like a yoyo size.. i'm not sure if they compare it with the future DS. I saw future DS is not wearing any necklace or have any bulge thing under her tops.

If they speculate it as the ring from JH, I'm not so sure about size.. The ring must be giant size will be considered heavy if she put it as a pendant. At least, DS can't hide her necklace form her neckline, since the ring is heavy and pulling down the necklace. Like I discussed with @moonkeeper

tumblr_o0xrpzOKv81to1fhoo1_540.jpg

And if it is kind of pendant.. are you sure it's JH's? ^^

24 minutes ago, aoikarin said:

about the bulge thing under DS's sweater.. That's a very huge bulge. Indeed it's like a yoyo size.. i'm not sure if they compare it with the future DS. I saw future DS is not wearing any necklace or have any bulge thing under her tops.

If they speculate it as the ring from JH, I'm not so sure about size.. The ring must be giant size will be considered heavy if she put it as a pendant. At least, DS can't hide her necklace form her neckline, since the ring is heavy and pulling down the necklace. Like I discussed with @moonkeeper

This is exactly what i was thinking ... maybe mic ?? Who knows :P 

• Like 6

33 minutes ago, aoikarin said:

I think it's a type of  "Locket Pendant Necklace Chain" which we can put memoriable photograph in.

Example:

1, http://vi.aliexpress.com/store/product/Fashion-Silver-Jewelry-Hot-Sale-Picture-Locket-Pendant-With-Chain-Photo-Locket-Silver-Necklace-Free-Shipping/1861170_32414431729.html?storeId=1861170

2. http://vi.aliexpress.com/item/Silver-Plated-Oval-Photo-Locket-Pendant-Necklace-Chain-2x1-5/1884529594.html?isOrigTitle=true

• Like 4

rather than looking at that bulge i prefer looking at TaekSun happy eyes like they finally going on their first real date as official couple :P 

he waited for her while she look nervous but happy :phew:

Edit: that ring already clearly left behind waiting for the right owner to pick it up but certainly not DS sorrynotsorry B)

Please don't quote the image we don't want to get warning over small matter from mod :P

• Like 13

So this is the ring theory. Sorry but kinda of far fetched. *grasping at straws*

I not csi, just my impression.

Dun think she wearing a necklace, looks like nothing around her neck. Also JH ring isn't tat big. Dun know what it is. I asked my son, showed him pics of ring n DS pink n grey sweater n he also say how can it b the ring.

Guys final lap to finishing line.... Taek DS will lead us well into a spectacular victory. Trust in our SunTaek couple.

• Like 9

On 1/13/2016 at 11:53 PM, kodomonojikan said:

@Yesin LeeIt took me forever to find the original post.  Here is @packmule3's chocolate theory under the spoiler tag.  I only copied the part related to chocolate.  Later, in another post she theorized that it was still meant for TK but somehow it ended up with JB. 

Hide contents

A chocolate theory…

There are many possible theories -- and conspiracy theories -- as to who the intended recipient of the chocolate was.  The adult DS could have given it to somebody else off-the-screen, and there’d be a flashback to explain it. She could have totally mis-remembered the chocolate and didn’t give it at all. 

But if we simply consider the props found at the time, it’s simple.

Jinjjoo was surrounded by four items: 3 schoolbags and 1 coat jacket. There were four boys inside.

DS ignored the two schoolbags which were located right beside her but reached over Jinjjoo to where the schoolbag with the coat jacket on top, was placed on the floor.  People naturally assumed that she was placing something inside the schoolbag. 

I think there’s a misdirection there.  DS was actually going for the coat jacket. She was putting the chocolate inside the coat jacket.  

The three schoolbags belonged to the three high school boys. Only one kid didn’t have a school bag because he didn’t go to school.

TK however wore a jacket to his baduk school.  She thought that the coat jacket belonged to TK. She didn’t know that the coat jacket belonged to SW because the jacket was folded. 

Now, it’s possible that I’m wrong, and that we’re still missing a minor subplot to explain the chocolate mystery.  I’m fine with that. 

However, script-wise, I thought there was an awful lot of emphasis on jackets. Didn’t you think so? THAT alerted me that things weren’t how they seemed. 

That morning started with DS borrowing her sister’s jean jacket. Her mother warned her not to. Then, SW noticed that the jacket belonged to her sister -- we all know now that this was a clue that SW was interested in her sister. But wouldn’t it be funny, too, had DS confused HIS jacket as belonging to TK?    

Afterwards, her sister came home early unexpectedly, and she began looking for her precious jean jacket. The mother then bothered the JH’s parents for the use of their phone and she called up the boys’ school. DR’s dad got involved and so did NoEul who was tasked to tell DS about their sister’s enraged hunt.  DS ran back home past JH’s brother who was playing at a videogame store. And his videogame momentarily transformed into a racing game with DS running furiously.

This whole mad 100-yard dash to return her sister’s jacket to its rightful owner was hilarious. But I thought that the scriptwriter had placed too many details in this jacket story MERELY to emphasize that their older sister was tyrannical.  Plus, if I were the director, I wouldn’t be able to justify the cost and time of moving people and equipment to several locations…to do what? To prove that DS was in big trouble? Nope. 

I thought this Bora jacket subplot was a big flag to keep an eye on the jacket, instead of the schoolbags.

Additionally, at TK’s party, JH mentioned TK’s jacket. Remove it, he said, you look like an old man. That line was superfluous to the script – that is, unless the scriptwriter meant to have a wedding parody… lol.  For me, anytime the scriptwriter leaves such an insignificant line in, then she probably means it to be important. ~ Chekov’s gun.    

Finally, when Bora tattled about the chocolate, I thought it was a fitting revenge for DS’ borrowing her jacket… and it could be an inside joke.  For borrowing Bora’s jacket without permission, she got bad karma, that is, the chocolate she mentioned in her diary didn’t reach the intended recipient.  

[Possibly another inside joke: for borrowing TK’s pink sweater without permission, she gets good karma. Really! The girl’s got to stop borrowing things. NoEul was right when he called a thieving btich. lol]

So there you go. I’ve presented to you my chocolate theory. And it’s just one out of many theories out there regarding chocolates so nobody should bust a gut over this one. 

Here guys giving credit to @kodomonojikan for replying to my post and posting here @packmule3chocolate theory. You can read her insights here good thing some of it r save in r thread :D

• Like 7

38 minutes ago, nearsea said:

On behalf of the ring theory,why does DS's collar looks flat at the end,when tk-ds is at the hotel room?Hmm.

You are right and it is not consistent at all because when they showed us adult Deoksun on episode 2 she's wearing a different necklace (but she's in her own house, but if a ring is that important wouldn't u wear it all the time? I dunno, or maybe just the writer trolling us again haha). Also, in the preview having the ring as a necklace doesn't make sense because I cannot see it at all (the point here is the ring is heavy so we should see the necklace).

For JH shipper, I've had enough I know I'm Taek shipper but u know what? I read the MT and JH shipper's thread sometimes to get all ur insights even bad or good at the end of the day that is ur own POV and opinion so I respect it. So, I'm gonna talk what I want to talk here whether you like it or not before, I was keeping my mouth shut but today I cannot do that anymore I'm sharing my own opinion right now so I don't care if u agree or not. We are getting the end of the stick like treatment here tsk tsk tsk. 

So, my opinion about JH getting into a plane accident wouldn't it be too dramatic? and like another K-drama cliche? and the future husband limping because they said he got into a plane accident and survived? C'mon be realistic here! do u even know Kim Joo Hyuk from 2days1night? I watch that all the time and I'm sad that he already leave the show but to tell you all for those who believe the theory FYI Kim Joo Hyuk injured his left foot!!! for goodness sake that's why he is like that and I'm sure he hasn't recovered yet because it occurred on the same year and almost same time when they're shooting the drama so when I had a look on ep. 18 and saw him limping I thought to myself that it just doesn't make sense at all! (but we never know maybe the writer is trolling us and using Kim Joo Hyuk's injury to their advantage they're maybe right so I dunno I'm not the writer) but I just had enough so I need to post this! and about Jinjoo marrying Taek just shutup!!! pls shut up for goodness sake that is just sick!!! So for those people who wish that to happen why don't u try it and just go marry ur own brother or step brother or ur sister or step-sister, if u insist I DON'T CARE haha. That theory about Jinjoo was refuted a long time ago when Taek appa and SW ommoni got together. CLEAR????

• Like 13

wow I came home with a mess and a war on MT, lucky me, I don't visit that thread very often unless I need live cap.

So childish for them, let them be delusional as they please. 

They are now, at this point, still believe without any solid proofs, all they have is what? A picture of dog and cat which I see 2 cats instead, zebra pattern (ohhh only Miran omma and her kids can use this pattern, no one else can like or use it), a blur logo on husband's jacket, a hairstyle that anyone can have (but apparently, for them only JH since Taek for sure will keep his bowl hairstyle from 1988). I've said this many times but they're a whole new level of being blind and ignorant, I'm totally speechless.

DS showed NO interest in JH after his pink shirt incident, JH acknowledged his mistake for hesitating yet they refuse to accept.

Forget them, it's a blessing reading tons of your insightful and wonderful posts after a long day of work, I don't know how to deal after R88 ends :'(

• Like 21

I hate to say this because I love JH (sweet, sweet boy prickly boy with a timid heart) but let's face it you know it's dunzo when the girl barely glances at your offering. That glass door at the bar had more love from Dukseon than the ruby ring. :o

P.S.

But I just love TK a little bit more. (quoting Dukseon) hehe  

tumblr_nzp4gsYC4f1u4xdf3o9_400.gif

• Like 22

After hurting other team now they want their JH got hurt too? Woow, thanks God, its only drama :sweatingbullets:

How about make more dramatic, Plane crash and died, be momories (fingers DON'T, I love JH too!!)

Argh.. Will I get banned too? (LOL)  I don't mean that !! Swear! Blame my fingers! They wrote that, not me! Looks, I said DON'T to my fingers, I am angry too, trust me ( LOL LOL LOL)  

Ep 18 Our consuler DR said that look like all what fortune teller said came true.. What fortune teller said for JH, I only remember what packmulle3 said !! (LOL)

Whatever will be, will be ! (LOL)

Taek Love JH, and JH Love Task !

Can we as shippers let our boys happy by show them that Team Taek love Team Junghwang or vice versa #respect

(Please notice that I write many LOL so please read with LOL, Peace !)

Edit : Just rewatch again, Its JH not DR, JH said "Fortune teller got everything right, in the end" 

Is that mean JH confirm abt his future? (No LOL)

• Like 8

2 minutes ago, malaekanha said:

After hurting other team now they want their JH got hurt too? Woow, thanks God, its only drama :sweatingbullets:

How about make more dramatic, Plane crash and died, be momories (fingers DON'T, I love JH too!!)

Argh.. Will I get banned too? (LOL)  I don't mean that !! Swear! Blame my fingers! They wrote that, not me! Looks, I said DON'T to my fingers, I am angry too, trust me ( LOL LOL LOL)  

Ep 18 Our consuler DR said that look like all what fortune teller said came true.. What fortune teller said for JH, I only remember what packmulle3 said !! (LOL)

Whatever will be, will be ! (LOL)

Taek Love JH, and JH Love Task !

Can we as shippers let our boys happy by show them that Team Taek love Team Junghwang or vice versa #respect

(Please notice that I write many LOL so please read with LOL, Peace !)

Hahaha Fortune teller to JH: "You will do fine on UR OWN" lols 

• Like 12