Park Bo Gum ❤ Girl's Day Hyeri aka REPLY 1988 TAEK x DEOKSUN

hafunohane

watching the preview gazillion times, i suddenly remember during the China trip when TK won and the  guy was smiling smiling smiling...

baduk etiquette at its finest

happy days coming!! chill chinggus

there are a lot of space here in taek's room. 

i have taekkie's wallet, pizzas???? 

• Like 16

59 minutes ago, mayley said:

I'm not sure what happened, but it's sad if @packmule3 had their posts deleted and was banned. They put a lot of thought into their posts, the quality was better than many others.

On another note, I just read this article: http://www.soompi.com/2016/01/13/which-reply-1988-stars-banked-the-most-cf-deals/

Highlights:

• First Place: Hyeri
  • Hyeri, since the beginning of Reply, has gained 13 exclusive contracts and earned a total of 60 billion won (~$$49.4 mill)
  • Hyeri now has a total of 28 commercials
  • Second Place: Park Bo Gum
  • Park Bo Gum has a total of 10 commercials

Congratulations to our rising stars, CF Domination Couple, Hyeri and Bogum~~

If they end up being the end game couple, I would love if they shot a commercial together.

This shows how popular PBG is with the Reply 88 since it put his name on the top of cf charts..so do we still have to argue on who's the main male lead in r88? Trust me the people who updated the Wikipedia is JH's bias. Just check out the script reading clip...it was PBG who sat next to PD Shin. RJY sat 3 after GKP. During script the lead actor & actress usually sit closest to PD & writernim, so in this case isnt it obvious from the beginning PBG is the first leading actor, followed by GKP & RJY as 2nd & 3rd lead actor respectively. 

• Like 19

I think that all the posts has been deleted and users been banned because people reported on them.. Agreed that this is too low and childish...

For me, there is no point to fight about who loves DS longer and deeper... the answer should be who is the person that DS loves more and choose to be together, for the rest of her life. 

In Reply 1994, I failed to connect with NJ. That's why even though I knew that she loves Trash, but I'm rooting for CB.. hoping that miracle could happen and hardwork will be paid off. So, I ended up as CB supporter and ignored the narration.

Here, I think that I could understand DS. So I want what she wants, what's the best for her. As at now, I can see that TK is the best person for her. They're soulmates. He knew about her insecurities and how to deal with it without hurting her pride. 

It's not about who win the battle.. so chills everyone.. enjoy watching the series... because there are lot more important things than husband hunt. 

• Like 19

19 minutes ago, kilaalaa said:

Wow now that you put it this way, man that crazy guy is really... I have no words for this man. Taekie makes me swoon so much. I wonder if DS will ever find out that he threw the match for her.

not even gonna lie, i thought dongryo would have been cute too. they would have done silly stuff together. 

• Like 7

50 minutes ago, MissBelle said:

The mods are being too cruel! Only people who are pro Taek are having their posts deleted! JH shippers must be reporting the posts. That's just low. -__- After Reply is over I'm never coming to a forum ever again. Those people just ruin the fun for everyone.

Don't write the rest of us off just because of some bad apples. :) 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, nicola_nikka said:

not even gonna lie, i thought dongryo would have been cute too. they would have done silly stuff together. 

2 minutes ago, alayna said:

Even DS admitted that DR is her eternal partner (in-crime) lol

Yeah I really like DR and DS interactions together. They're really partners in crime. And even then DS picked Taekie over DR when asked to chooseeee... Hahaha

• Like 11

52 minutes ago, gilaswan said:

Don't write the rest of us off just because of some bad apples. :) 

Of course I know not everyone is bad! I love all of my roomies here in Taek's room! I adore each and every one of you and will miss you all once R88 is over.

It's a real shame what happens here on soompi though. It's not the quieter and more considerate ones who matter, but the ones who push and scream. I used to be on a bunch of forums and nothing like this has ever happened before. I think my feelings are just too easily hurt. It's not good for me to be around such negativity, but after I see it, I can't stop going back in hopes someone will call them out on it. Since I've now seen how cruel people on here can be (and those people are always, without fail, the loudest and most aggressive) I don't think I can come back to soompi again :( The things some of them say are absolutely horrible! Do they feel no shame? We should pray for their poor twisted souls. There's no need to be so mean over something that's supposed to be fun. These are FICTIONAL CHARACTERS for goodness sake!

• Like 15

7 minutes ago, MissBelle said:

<deleted to shorten post>

The things some of them say are absolutely horrible! Do they feel no shame? Are they spawns of satan himself? We should pray for their poor twisted souls.

Heh heh heh... Just stay away from threads such as those. There are far more intelligent beings elsewhere on the forum. Just not on that particular thread. Go where the rest of us nice folks hang out. hahaha... Y'know, it's always easy to hide behind a nickname and a keyboard. Maybe they are repressed souls with no other way to let off steam. Let them be. Don't go over there anymore. :)

• Like 5

6 minutes ago, gilaswan said:

Maybe they are repressed souls with no other way to let off steam.

That makes me feel even worse for them! It's not healthy to repress your feelings! I'm just so glad that our shipmates are all so sweet. Seriously I've never seen anyone here bad mouth any other shippers or characters, not even those of the opposing ship (I know for a fact that a bunch of us adore JH tons and tons.) Two thumbs up and a pat on the back for us.....and cookies because who doesn't like cookies XP

Also, unrelated to mean posters but still related to me leaving soompi, being on this forum totally messes with my sleeping patterns! XP I think most of you are in a different time zone than I am! I should probably be asleep right now, but I can't help checking on our forum to see if our lovely roommates have any new observations and whatnot.

• Like 7

Guest aoikarin

BTW, I really need the flashback how Taek get to concert venue.. Taek and JH were kind of having same start line(from their alley) but Taek arrived at the concert venue only few seconds before JH. I believe, because ep. 18 is dedicated for JH's closure, that's why we are the viewers shown all about JH's , his hesitation, his frustration against the traffic lights and at the end only to see Taek running to DS. It breaks my heart, anyway.

Let's imagine Taek's POV. I believe, Taek moves so much earlier than JH. I sense that he keeps thinking about DS is alone to the concert venue with thin clothes and slipper. Taek's washroom scene is when he gathers his guts to forfeit his match and it happens as early as he arrived at his match venue. He goes to the match venue just to apologize to forfeiting the match (Baduk etiquette) , then he goes crazily to DS. But why it takes him to get there almost 2 hours just like JH? I think he got LOST so many times to the concert event, PLUS, he don't know how to park!! I really want to see how frustrated Taek to get there, how many barriers that he has to overcome.. That's why when he come to see DS at the concert.. he's so breathless and feels so relieve to meet DS.. and it almost 1% possibility like Bora said.. It just happen. Even, DS can't believe her eyes, Taek is standing in front of her. She Asked him, "How DID YOu KNOW to come here?" DS knows that It's kind of impossible for Taek to get there. She must know how Taek struggles to get there. DS~aah.. Can you still think TAEK 'is only childhood friend now?

tumblr_o0smhqI7tE1to1fhoo2_250.gif

tumblr_o0xg90xsZ41to1fhoo1_540.jpg

And, what do you think about this? DS's new apartment?

tumblr_o0vktfovyY1to1fhoo1_540.jpg

i wonder why pm3 get deleted in mt.even if it got reported but isn't to be be fair the mod should read first what the content that being reported...they can maybe deleted the part they dislike but not the whole post since it mostly talk about the scenes

edit: i don't saw she write much bad word but mostly smart analysis but well maybe the way she say can be little nicer but that just her personality and for some people even if you say nice thing they will still bite back with spite for no good reason so i think someone like pm3 maybe with her sarcastic & snarky personality is best to deal with those kind of rude people who refuse to think out of the box.such a shame 

well i don't care if mod angry at me but i wish they read themselves all the other vulgar,embarrassing,name calling,cruel and rude childish post by the jh shipper at the mt and banned those people without the need to report because it obvious they have no manner i wonder how old those people oh well unless the mod is pro-jh themselves lol but still it important to be fair that drama thread everyone can at least give insightful post because why a drama thread should only be control by one side shipper isn't they already have their own shipper thread so why act like boss in a main thread when it free to be used by other character fans because it not jh only space since he not the only one acting in the drama.....i feel sorry for jh he is great character but the fans is total opposite they don't reflect who he is so i won't hate JH just because of those people....

but whatever when the delusional ship the end game well i dunno if i should keep the poker face or baduk ettiquette anymore since some don't deserve any kindness act lol.ok i should be like Bogum he such a nice kid so i should take care of his angelic image and not going into the low level of thinking people...Bogum is the best role model

edit: btw i hope some people please stop QUOTING IMAGES because it harder for people with phone quota to reload so many image or at least put in spoiler box and to not give mod excuse to delete our thread if people keep refuse to follow the simple rule...

• Like 18