Park Bo Gum ❤ Girl's Day Hyeri aka REPLY 1988 TAEK x DEOKSUN

hafunohane

7 minutes ago, IsabelinaD said:

Look at the way he grabs her till the end...uri takkie is so manly and he is so in love with her, protecting her as always ♥♥ 

Hide contents

tumblr_o0pam0UrHm1sb2hmuo2_400.giftumblr_o0pam0UrHm1sb2hmuo1_400.gif 

And look at her little smirk...she loved it keke

Reveal hidden contents

tumblr_o0pam0UrHm1sb2hmuo4_400.gif

cr to the real owner

Can u teach me how to make hidden contents like this?:sweatingbullets::D

• Like 2

and 

go to 44 and 49 of each individual teaser:

what happens during both teasers? a confession is made. we know what junghwan confession was. can we think duk seon confession is similar?

i am so focus on looking for little things that i see taek doing a heart in 00:51 i cant w/ myself lol

• Like 14

ugh, my dear @allegramente it's usually my style to leave the main thread alone (well sort of, save the 3-4 times I've been poked out of my shell) ... but when they started wiping out MP3's entire posts and banning her ... I lost my marbles. My account may disappear too, but I've decided it's okay to be the persona non grata. Luckily the internet is made of words, and I won't have to sustain flesh wounds :crazy: 

• Like 24

Goodness! I can't believe how rude some of those people are! Especially that person who said pm3's posts were like garlic shoved up her butt. That was completely uncalled for. Whether any of it was posted in the MT or shipper thread it doesn't change the fact that it was extremely cruel to say.

At this point, putting aside my belief that DS and TK would be perfect together, I hope they're endgame just to spite all of those mean horrible people.

Sometimes you just can't be a good dongsaeng like Noeul.

Who cares about the MT anyways! I'd rather be here with my roommates where everyone is kind and respectful. I've read every single post in this thread and have NEVER seen anyone say bad things about JH shippers. Not. Even. Once.

• Like 23

correct me if i am wrong:

dk:which album was it again? was it his third?

jh:it was his fourth album you dummy. it was 1987."how can you fly around with such a bad memory" This dude remembers songs from 6 years ago down to the album :l 

like whoa. i honestly dont think he would have forgotten the 1988/89 problem. :l

• Like 13

Guest aoikarin

@Meliere Hello dear, I just realised after reading your post in MT, that @packmule3 insightful posts have been deleted! I was about to re-read her post with an open mind instead of shipper google.. But I'm very dissapointed almost all her posts have been deleted. Is she banned now? Is it possible to repost her post here in the shipper thread instead of MT? Because I kind of desperate want to re-read her previous points that I might miss.

one more day my fellow crew mates!!! If our boat sinks... We will have life jackets for everyone. If it floats, I will be crying in joy:DCSI has been so intellectual and observant in our spectaekulations, I will be heartbroken if they are wrong. But I truly wish that Taek has a happy, full life and that he will always be smiling, (preferably)with or without Duk-sun. Writer nim, please give us a wonderful two last episodes:P

• Like 13