Park Bo Gum ❤ Girl's Day Hyeri aka REPLY 1988 TAEK x DEOKSUN

hafunohane

From the ep. 19 preview I think if DR is in TK's room with TK, SW, and DS when he talk on phone...maybe he calling JH. That phone seems like the one I always saw on TK's room. Can anybody help me to proof my statement? And maybe also give some possible scenario of this :blink:

• Like 1

MT sounds fierce. I shall not attempt to venture there...

Being objective (cos while I prefer the idea of TaekxDeokSun, hence my being here and not there, I'm open to any outcome), with all the effort Taek is putting in and JungHwan is not, could anyone think the outcome to be otherwise? From a lady's perspective, unless I am die hard in love with person A who does nothing but seemingly troll me, compared to person B who sincerely looks out for me, AND towards whom I have wamer feelings, would I not choose B instead?

Actually, I cannot understand the 2 men's hesitation (now that they are young men and not boys anymore), though my husband insists it is absolutely natural... Can't figure men out. Hahaha... After all, do Taek and JungHwan have such a strong friendship among the 5 that this would break the "bro code"? Confess already, guys... 

That said, if in their teen years, both boys had confessed, how do you think the outcome would have been? Assuming Taek confessed first, then that JungHwan confessed first... Sequencing and occasion - how do you suppose the outcome might have been?

• Like 13

If JH ends up with Duk sun I will always feel kinda iffy because of their their age difference, not because that I care about that, but because hyeri uses formal language and stuff shown in the V-app... I feel like it's a little awkward....

• Like 3

Now that I think about it I think I was all junghwan until the hug. The hug ruined me cause duk seon all lemme take off my yellow jacket and put it to the side and taekie like, bite lips, and hugs her.  

Taek already knew what he was going to do the moment he saw her come out the street with sandals. 

Also wasn't there a scene where duk seon and taek are middles schoolers still missing? 

• Like 18

17 minutes ago, mariichii said:

HELP: Did anyone ever figure out the scene in episode 2 where DS is running back to give BR jacket? It took up a lot of screen time. I refuse to believe it was comedic relief. Help. @packmule3 do you have an analysis of this?

Someone has an analysis about that I think it is @packmule3 or someone from here I forgot. The analysis is (correct me if I'm wrong guys I just barely remember it). They have so much emphasis about the jacket because they showed us a scene about the chocolate theory which is kinda related to that so it's like telling us to watch out! focus on where the chocolate is for or where it ended up. Also, about the color theory Deoksun keeps wearing blue jacket at the start because probably JH is color blue? (since Deoksun starting to have crush on JH) Something like that but don't know if it's the exact thing but ur right it's hinting something else why would they film that for so long when we kinda know already about BORA's temper do they need to emphasize it like that? Haha (or maybe they just want to have a funny scene so just totally unrelated lols).

• Like 4

@IsabelinaD I ship them in real life! But I should not expect too much probably not gonna date at all, ship will only sink haha. Hyeri is an idol and PBG well his company mentioned that he can enjoy his life and he can date, but make sure not to get caught by DISPATCH hahahaha.  They will all be busy because of their popularity right now, lots of drama, CF offers so I doubt they will have time for love life, but I hope to see them in the same drama soon as a couple because they really have good chemistry don't waste that chemistry HYERIxPBG hehe. 

• Like 7

1 minute ago, mariichii said:

Omo, omo, omo!!! Not sure if anyone posted this, but that book that DS was reading wishing for "raunchy passages" was called Dangerous Roommate right? Is it safe to assume that in ep 19, they'll be "roommates" in the hotel???:w00t:

What episode? Can u screenshot it?

• Like 2

@taeken4lyf hihi i think it's also make sense.. Besides they called us the delusional ship, so it's okay for us to be delulu hehehe.. Can't wait for next episode

@taeksun huuu this scenario would be exciting.. We can see taek angry and show many people that TK that still doubt him, he can protect her.. Huuu friday only one day ahead 

• Like 6

One day left ,just one day left til I gorge on instant noodles while pausing the episode every five minutes so I can look at EVERYTHING!!! (And to feel like a watched at least ten minutes more of the episode)CSI team HWAITING, let's gain confidence!!!!

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, minibunny said:

@taeksun huuu this scenario would be exciting.. We can see taek angry and show many people that TK that still doubt him, he can protect her.. Huuu friday only one day ahead 

haha good thing Friday is soon, because I'm starting to go crazy imagining all the different scenarios!

- smarmy guy is rude and demanding to DS -
Taek walks up and stares him down, and he says in that cool, commanding tone something like 'you shouldn't treat people like that." And it's not even anything aggressive, but coupled with his demeanour, the guy probably backs down straight away. And it'll be like when Taek told the reporter to leave. No way can DS see him as anything but a man. ;) 
(Bonus if the guy has a girlfriend who swoons over manly, handsome, Choi Taek 9-dan hahaha I'm so mean)

• Like 11