Park Bo Gum ❤ Girl's Day Hyeri aka REPLY 1988 TAEK x DEOKSUN

hafunohane

9 minutes ago, st4rdust said:

@aoikarin thst scene looks more like sunwoo told DS that he wants to marry bora... Looks like he is hiding behind Taek lol

haha yeah DS look angry and SW hiding behind TK for fear of future sis-inlaw rage remembering how she react in ep6 XD

but im sure gonna give her bless after and they all gonna be happy big families

• Like 7

I dunno if it's because I'm Taek bias, but I can feel so much chemistry and emotions from TaekXDeoksun based on the preview like feelings that r being withheld for a long time. HaHahaHaHaha or PBG is just so good at expressing himself lols

It seems to me that after the conversation there will be a bed scene because of too much feels hahaha

• Like 10

Guest aoikarin
8 minutes ago, st4rdust said:

@aoikarin thst scene looks more like sunwoo told DS that he wants to marry bora... Looks like he is hiding behind Taek lol

You right!! It looks like SW is scared of DS.. LOL But See Taek's face? he's even bothered!! He's holding his emotion as well.. OMG! It makes sense.. if Taek and DS is going out, hearing that SW and DS's getting married I think it will be one of the iceberg for Taek and DS's ship

Hi I'm new to this thread after silently lurking for a while now....:sweatingbullets:

But I can't help but share after watching the preview, my thoughts on the scene where Jungpal and Taek are talking..

You know how Taek was like "you know how I said I never saw the inside of the wallet?" in the preview? Well I think he will continue on like:  "Well I did...and so I tried to stop my feelings for Deoksun...But I don't think I can anymore"

or something like that..

and then Junghwan will give his blessings basically (that smile he gave was just super bittersweet...also it's almost as if he had been waiting all along for Taek to make his move and was happy about it in a way because it finally happened...)

and then the ship shall sail :phew:

or maybe I'm just being delulu but oh well...I just need this next episode so bad...

• Like 19

Guys... there is nothing to worry.

My impression.

JH Taek. Taek probably went to confirm JH feelings. Why? Mayb he did come late to restaurant n saw ring (big flaw if they had left n how would he know which table) or DR blurted out at their round 2 meeting place. JH looks is kinda o  like "i knew it was u" n reassure Taek he has moved on.

DR comment is likely directed at SW BR relationship.

DS Taek. Think there is a big BUT. Taek confess or DS confess then aren't  we frens BUT i also feel the same etc. Taek is gonna shed tears of joy.

I would like Taek to confess his feelings to DS cos i think she deserves to know there is someone all along loving her.

Think ep 19 will tie up all loose ends among our dear gang n still maintain their dynamics. No worries. In the end Taek n DS will be together.

• Like 22

%7Boption%7D http://imgur.com/a/0Sg11  is that Taek's pink sweater? The one that DS borrowed during their China trip. And judging from TK's expression during last scene, i don't think he wil giv that sad expression if DS rejected him. As a person, TK is very matured in terms of the way he thinks..I dun think he wil show it if he was heartbroken right in front DS. He wil try his best to hide it in order for DS to not feel any burden for rejecting him. So my conclusion is, it was a tears of joy bcoz finally DS confessed that her heart belongs to TK and would love to develop further their relationship instead of being just a childhood friends.

Or am I setting up my expection to high? Should I lower it down? Aigoo I'm so nervous... 

• Like 15

the last scene in the preview, could it be DS confessing her feelings and Taek was surprised with tears of joy. So it could go like this:

DS: I realise that I started liking you and missing you, but "we are just friends, aren't we".....: and the preview only started showing us from " " onwards. So Taek turn over with the stunned look.... :) 

• Like 14

I cannot post the screenshot here, but did you guys see the preview where Deoksun is standing and like mad at someone (sorry I cannot understand korean so is she talking to someone here other than them? maybe her dad?) Or is it the scene where SW is behind Taek?

• Like 3

21 minutes ago, aoikarin said:

You right!! It looks like SW is scared of DS.. LOL But See Taek's face? he's even bothered!! He's holding his emotion as well.. OMG! It makes sense.. if Taek and DS is going out, hearing that SW and DS's getting married I think it will be one of the iceberg for Taek and DS's ship

I think DS is probably pissed at Taek too because Taek totally knows all about BR and SW relationship but never told DS. She probably feels betrayed that her future husband-to-be kept her in the dark about this... LOL

• Like 11

Oh wait, my delulu brain is taking over right now:

Deoksun : "We're friends... right? But why? Why my heart can't help but beat so fast whenever i see you and your smile. Am i crazy? What should i do? I don't think i can keep seeing you as just a friend anymore..."

Taek: *Ultimate tearful eyes stare mode*

Excuse me for my ultra poor delulu scriptwriting. Trying to tone down my hype right now, lol. :P

Taek-ahhhh~~~~~~~ :heart:

• Like 21

5 minutes ago, st4rdust said:

As a screengrabber of all the wardrobe that is not the same pink sweater. Thst one had a small pattern in the front. 

Also, this is a sweeter pink. And no good sweater can last for 6 years... Right? Lol 

@st4rdust The China one is in the preview... at 00:42... and Taek is smiling like crazy when he sees it...

• Like 7

Maybe in Episode 19, Taek will say to JH, "Remember when you asked me if I opened up your wallet and looked inside? Well..."

DS will say to Taek, "Remember when you asked me what time I left your room that night? Well..."

_____

Sorry I just can't help my bursting fangirl heart, its concocting up all sorts of spazzy scenarios in my head right now!

• Like 18

Just saw the preview and omg I'm so stoked for the 19th episode! It seems like the scene wherein DS and TK are in a hotel is when DS finally had the initiative to reassess the relationship between the two of them. She confesses her feelings to TK first, hence we see the last frame of the video with teary-eyed Taek, most likely surprised that the feelings were actually mutual. And the rest shall follow.

D-2.

I will miss this thread so much. Don't get shaken too much with the preview since most are out of context. Trust in LWJ-nim, instead.

GROUP HUG Y'ALL! ^_^

• Like 21