Park Bo Gum ❤ Girl's Day Hyeri aka REPLY 1988 TAEK x DEOKSUN

hafunohane

5 minutes ago, NirmaS said:

The preview gave me the feeling that DS will choose no one. 

Those "We're childhood friends, we've known each other for almost 20 years " conversation was about Taek because she'd known JH longer than that. So if she puts friendship between her and CT then same goes with JH. 

I can understand that but I'm still sad seeing CT crying so please not again  T_T 

Yeah, another time skip (2 episodes not enough to solve all the conflicts), hope not. The husband dated lots of girls before Deoksun.

• Like 3

It's strange, why do people react to the preview negatively? :blink:

I for one take that as the most positive light that i can see for our ship. When a girl demands a guy to confirm their relationship status (whether as a friend, or as something else), that means she hopes for something. We don't know the context of their conversation, but my deduction is Taek keeping a secret (an angsty one, seeing him crying like that) from DS, and DS found out via other means, so she might be upset why Taek didn't tell her. It's usually the most common scenario of what happened if we're talking about a girl who asked "We're friends aren't we?" to other guy. But then again this is Reply, we might in for something more angsty.

At least this means there's something more from them, rather than a happy-go-lucky way to develop their relationship.

Stay positive, guys! :heart:

• Like 17

I can finally see PBG acting shine hahaha. Trying to be positive here, I envy their friendships. I love all of them! :D:wub:

Who's looking for angst? here you go more of Taek hehehehe watch the preview lols.

Question: Will they do a preview even for episode 20?

• Like 3

Guest aoikarin
17 minutes ago, mangachickava said:

DS IS WEARING A SKIRT IN THE LAST SCENE

THEY ARE IN A HOTEL ROOM NOT A RESTUARANT

FOR KISS SCENE TO NOT LEAK IT HAS TO BE PRIVATE

THERE IS A BED.

THAT IS ALL.

Edit: OK! I'm getting calm down here.. Thanks chingus for calming me down. This ship is the best! when I got worry, my mood just change within seconds because of you guys.. *hugs*

and @mangachickava You right! DS is wearing skirt and they are in hotel room.. so far, I know her feeling shows in the way she dress.. she has feeling for TAEK And Taek is super nervous, looking at his finger presses down the his fist.. he's nervously waiting for what DS's want to say. ( I think DS is waiting Taek's confession).  DS trying to get Taek's definite answer to across the line.. Please Taek, DS cross the line.. and the bed is ready! :P

Last time I ask the show about the rest ep 2, how DS and Taek across their friendship line to Romantic LIne.. And we got the Angst!!!! It's kinda confirm that our ship is sailing!!! :D

11 minutes ago, mangachickava said:

THERE IS A BED.

THAT IS ALL.

ROFLMAO YESSSS There is a bed. That is all. HAHAHAHAHA

14 minutes ago, aixx said:

Hahahahaha also i think one of SW's condition is to not smoke

Somehow I think maybe one condition is for BR to marry him...

• Like 12

Junghwan, from the preview seems to really let everything go, and "Why don't you guys date?", that means nothing happened between JH and DS no matter they are talking about Taek or JH,

- If they're talking about JH => DS and JH didn't date

- If they're talking about Taek => DS wouldn't think of Taek anymore if she's dating JH

if DS made no move even after JH's heartfelt confession, it's the end for their story (lol no coming back and grab the ring like some people want it to be)

I think in Bora's wedding spoiler, DS wears the same pink coat with the one on her chair in DS-Taek scene, right? Can it be this is their convo before/ after/ while waiting for Bora's wedding?.

Taek confessed with JH about the wallet, I think JH will tell him that he gave up and that Taek should grab this chance, don't waste it like him

• Like 20

13 minutes ago, mangachickava said:

THERE IS A BED.

THAT IS ALL.

I'm eating a lollipop right now. Guess in what way i eat it now that i read your post. 

LOL.

:astonished:

• Like 12

Hahaha so fun the REAL WAR is starting hahaha I went to MT and chaos! total chaos hahaha trying to be personal, so guys I advise you to refrain yourself of posting something there or replying to them for your own peace of mind hahaha. I find this fun lol (sorry guys hahaha). 

• Like 8

19 minutes ago, Raphelancia said:

It's strange, why do people react to the preview negatively? :blink:

I for one take that as the most positive light that i can see for our ship. When a girl demands a guy to confirm their relationship status (whether as a friend, or as something else), that means she hopes for something. We don't know the context of their conversation, but my deduction is Taek keeping a secret (an angsty one, seeing him crying like that) from DS, and DS found out via other means, so she might be upset why Taek didn't tell her. It's usually the most common scenario of what happened if we're talking about a girl who asked "We're friends aren't we?" to other guy. But then again this is Reply, we might in for something more angsty.

At least this means there's something more from them, rather than a happy-go-lucky way to develop their relationship.

Stay positive, guys! :heart:

yeah ikr why so negative? smh

the fact that they discussing their feeling is positive thing rather than pretending to never know forever..
Taek being honest with JH as well.

about DR, the preview always misleading what happen might not what it seem it could be for very different reason or he just find out about SW/BR history being the only one left out since JH and DS know about SW feeling beside Taek keep secret or it entirely different matter

well i know i want to just lurking but the negativity in this thread just keep getting heavier for no good reason it killing me lol

if one thing people should learnt from JH shipper borrow some of their confidence(not the killing character or asking for accident part lol)

and the answer in 2015 she indeed MARRIED TO ONE OF HER CHILDHOOD FRIEND so people can rest assure she did pick someone lol

EDIT: and yessss the skirt, the bed, the 18hours filming all need to be make used dear PD 

i remember Nareki always filming in private space, room,bed or wherever so their shooting always secret and turn out awesome :P 

well whatever it is hope that a place they gonna have their feeling discuss properly no more denial and be completely honest just the two of them

• Like 18

14 minutes ago, mangachickava said:

THERE IS A BED.

THAT IS ALL.

Succinct, factual, and to the point, indeed! *applaud!*

Let's not let sentiments get in the way...

• Like 13