Park Bo Gum ❤ Girl's Day Hyeri aka REPLY 1988 TAEK x DEOKSUN

hafunohane

8 minutes ago, bebe1989 said:

Previewww 19 ! I already told you guys ! Our ship sail !!!!! Seems like DS really like CHOI TAEK !

She's holding her feelings for the friendship and it looks like Taek will move on/let go.

P.S. It looks like r ship is sailing coz there's too much conflict between Taek and Deoksun and it's like in the preview they r giving us the opposite of what might happen haha I dunno lols.

• Like 4

Omo Omo yesssss the AAANGST...  Let it floooow lol ep19 is angsty so ep20 will be super sweet...

Saying that I need subs for preview too lol 

Taek cries and takes a leaf from SW playbook:

I don't want to be friends.... That relationship has no meaning for me... 

• Like 11

Guest aoikarin

OMG! what I see from the preview! DS just feeling friendship with Taek.. I feel a crack in my heart! i know preview is often trolling us.. but why this time. when she told Taek they are just friend.. i think her heart go to JH.. What is this?? My gosh!! 

And the Title is foreshawdoing for Taek.. You did your best..

(but too bad.. friend is still friend?) OMG! i'm having negative hype heree.. someone help meee.

From what I understand;

(DS & her sterwardess friend scene)

DS: we're just a friends. Childhood friends

DS's sterwardess friend : Why u two aren't dating? 

(Last scene, DS talkin to TK)

DS: We are friends....

Guyssss calm down, the preview often mislead the real scenario. Who knw perhaps what DS trying to say is " We just are friends but I want our relationship to b more than that"...and TK's tears was a happiness tears after hearing the confession. Judging from the clothes I think it was the one that they shoot at the hotel for 18hrs. Come on guys, 18hrs just to shoot "yo TK we just a friends and that's it".. Nah, i dun think so

• Like 23

Holy crap. 

First of all, I admire how the writer includes mi ran's menopause. It is a part of life that is actually being ignored by most. It's a rollercoaster ride during those times!

Second, I pity Deok Sun's dad. And I think the title is dedicated for him

Third... I'M SO SCARED. IS SHE BREAKING UP WITH TK? Oh no........ Hope it has a good backstory as to why this is the preview

• Like 10

I hate to see this it's so sad it's like a major conflict in their friendship everyone is affected, everyone feel betrayed like they are in the unknown. I dunno. It's just so sad. I'm crying for all of them:bawling: . It's like the reality finally hit me. I feel so guilty here while we are trying to ship Deoksun with someone but their friendship is deeper than that u know. It will be hard for Deoksun to choose so I guess there will be a time skip? 

• Like 3

no worry Deoksun-ahhh Taek will show you are not just friend :P

well now they give the angst people keep asking to happen so yeah there won't be smooth sailing and i say bring it on :P

let Taek kiss you again DS so would you say you are friend only?

with how JH smirk he know what Taek gonna say and he obviously already start accepting now it up for Taeksun to fight for their feeling and crossing the line 100% :P 

im sure the friendship of the whole gang gonna survive anyway 

ep19 gonna be full of angst not just Taeksun but the families 

ep20 gonna be full of wedding bells or maybe more babies and rainbow and unicorn...k bye

• Like 13

[Episode 19] You Did Your Best

Twitter text preview: Bora asks SW if they could start dating again but SW gives her three conditions, which makes Bora flustered. Taek goes to Sacheon to meet with JH... 

Video preview:

(Will skip the beginning Miran/JH preview because my boss is back...)

DS Mom: Is there anything wrong?

DS Dad: I'm sorry.

DS Mom: Why should you apologize?

Taek: JH-ah, previously you asked whether I opened up your wallet and looked inside...

DR: Yah why am I the only one who doesn't know? Aren't you guys being too much?

DS: The two of us are just friends. Childhood friends. I've known him for almost twenty years. 

Friend: So why don't you date him?

DS: Huh? 

DS: Because we're friends...

• Like 19

6 minutes ago, bebe1989 said:

@Yesin Lee i disagree. Lol, please stop your worried. This thread now on happy term. We are sail. 

Hahaha, I'm sad for all of them that's what I said. Whoever the husband is it will be a long ride full of conflicts that's why I'm sad. 

Can someone explain to me what's going on why is DR shouting? r they fighting?

The preview gave me the feeling that DS will choose no one. 

Those "We're childhood friends, we've known each other for almost 20 years " conversation was about Taek because she'd known JH longer than that. So if she puts friendship between her and CT then same goes with JH. 

I can understand that but I'm still sad seeing CT crying so please not again  T_T 

• Like 3

Guest aoikarin
4 minutes ago, NirmaS said:

The preview gave me the feeling that DS will choose no one. 

Those "We're childhood friends, we've known each other for almost 20 years " conversation was about Taek because she'd known JH longer than that. So if she puts friendship between her and CT then same goes with JH. 

I can understand that but I'm still sad seeing CT crying so please not again  T_T 

we'll see angry Taek as well.. I saw he released his anger to DS while SW is holding him.. Hauwwwww.. I'm crying with Taek here!!