Park Bo Gum ❤ Girl's Day Hyeri aka REPLY 1988 TAEK x DEOKSUN

hafunohane

18 minutes ago, lxands said:

Watching with sub I'm now 99.999% sure Taek is the husband!

With 2 episodes to go there's no way there'll be enuf time to make JH dates around, convert his interest from novel to comic, change his right handed to left hand habit, sudden liking for smoking, to name the least!!!

It actually is a straight forward love story.  DS first 2 crushes were influence by her friends, and her 3rd love she finds out the hard way as her own heart beats for him.

Yeah, the subs helped tone down the anxiety. I don't want to rejoice. Not yet. I have to see it to believe it. But yes I am 100% sure who the husband is. The expression on her face after the confession when the door rings said it all. 

• Like 14

Started watching Reply 1988 over the Christmas break, and am now at Episode 14, but reading up here and there on the story progression, anxiously anticipating the great reveal! I'm no CSI person - not a drop of Hercule Poirot in me - but the gut just feels like it will be Taek (that's why I'm reading this thread!). I can't for the life of me see how it can be JungHwan, except as some have suggested, his slightly aggressive nature in the "2015 husband self" at the start of the show. But after being together for so long, followed by marriage, could you not get more comfortable with each other to the point of such "loud" exchanges? As Taek himself has said before to DeokSun, "There are things you don't know about me." Besides, maybe after years of being "in control", maybe DeokSun has taught him how to be freer with his expressions? :) Oh... I hope it will be Taek, otherwise I will be very disappointed. Nothing seems to point to JungHwan now except for the writer and PD's need to continue to create some little bit of tension for viewers.

• Like 18

@lxands

Sooo true! I don't know why but those clues seems always missing from other side's point of view. I guess most of them are too focused on one things at a time rather than putting all of the clues together.

And there's still people who can't logically comprehend how DS can like TK as a man? (*coughMTcough*) 

I really want to tell all those people to stop putting on their bias glasses when watching the drama. We in this room admit if there's a situation that's unfavorable for us, not twisting it the other way around. 

Stay positive, guys! :P

• Like 14

heh when someone say Kim Joo Hyuk is an uncle  :blink::angry::crazy::huh::expressionless:

well he is hot ahjusshi alright and under that jacket and bunch of clothes he keep very hot 6pack bodies not fat...well 1n2d viewer know what i mean

for someone in 40s for me Kim Joo Hyuk is looking mighty fine and very handsome♥ well to each their own but yeah im defensive to my gutaeng hyung...

well i saw so many doubt and insecurities post since yesterday and sad some people choose to believe the desperate argument and denial of the other side rather than all the evidence presented by all amazing csi here...how about stop going to the others thread or even if you go please don't bring their negativity to this awesome thread lol :P 

maybe some should try watching again especially ep17&18 without shipper mentality but just normal viewer mode the answer is very obvious and clear already who her heart belong, who her eyes are looking with love obvious in her eyes,who make her having flashback and sleepless night,who make her frustrated over cancelled date,how she kiss him back(yes im sure it not a dream tqvm),which couple have been getting major development and have been shown with big emotional connection,lot of meaningful moment certainly not jh/ds,the last time jh&ds is alone she more bothered about beeper than jh,her parrallel with jungbong keep looking at the door waiting for special someone to come before and after JH confession,JH knowing look what it mean, what the point of JH last attempt of confession and the pov&footage tribute for his closure which we should be proud he have finally become more mature to admit his feeling and understand what when wrong and why he lose his chance...

im sure we will finally get Taek pov and also DS herself..

well maybe im sound over confidence or more delulu than ever but i don't care anymore just sick seeing so many negativity and doubts for no good reason lol when we have all the good reason to be hopeful and believe the sailing is already happen:P 

you want angst? for Taek case giving up his love for 5yrs and in DS case she maybe thought she only have one sided love for Taek all the years trying to date many guys is also considered angst..

the twist? for some people that jh is not the husband and move on is pretty much your twist (goat bleep sound effect)

well i better go back to lurker mode and only read positive post from now on....there already enough negativity in mt&jh thread i hope this thread gonna stay and be more awesome....let sail smoothly and have fun even some still think we gonna sink but even with that mentality you can still enjoy the journey...sayonara

EDIT: people need to understand Reply is not a makjang or typical romance drama but they are more the slice of life, realistic with comedy added type of drama..and whoever say they change the husband last minute for me the husband have been pointing to Taek as early as ep 2 lol and most important the wedding joke, the important heart to heart talk with the heroine father and the flashback childhood scene with how everyone meet Taek if anyone remember in ep1 DS have been asked how she met her husband :P 

• Like 21

I think it is Taek now too.  At this point I don't think the writer is trying to mess with us but is trying to make her intentions clear.  And if I don't think about it too much it's pretty straightforward.  On the other hand these episodes are really long.  We probably have about 3.5 hours, at least 3,  instead of 2 so that's the only reason why I have a little doubt.

• Like 17

I was watching ep 17..So just noticed that sung dad is saying this to sung mom.

----

You know how they say life is full
of blessings in disguise.

I think that saying is correct.

My back may be broken...

But when else would I get this treatment
from Mi Ran?

It's like our newlywed days.

----

Now when did we listen to something similar?

----

Back in DS home,,DS talking to No eul

Why did it have to happen on the weekend?

It would have been great if I got hurt
tomorrow or the day after.

I only need to wear this for a few days.

I don't even have school tomorrow
because it's the school anniversary.

It would be perfect
if I got hurt tomorrow.

Why on my days off? I hate it.

---

See the similarities in pattern here? If she never got hurt on that *day,she would never know tk's feeling for her or vice versa...rather her 'obvious' feeling for him.

• Like 14

Lmao well the problem is, that not everyone watched the episodes (tk&ds scenes atleast) *cough* because being too biased towards their own ship and just for the sake of shipping and only shipping, they've skipped TK&DS scenes. No wonder that one clearly can't see the obvious progression of their relationship and the endgame. *cough cough cough* *goat bleep*

• Like 23

Just random thought. ..

Because most of here are not Koreans we're not familiar much with Korean culture & traditions. For us non korean when a guy feels/refer to a girl as mother/motherly we feel it weird if they become lovers but for Koreans its the opposite. If a girl gives motherly feelings to a guy, its a good sign becos it imply that's it  for him. He has found his fated other half...

Other thread keep bring out TK  treats DS like his mother, actually it a good sign for Taektanic since for Koreans it says it all. Since TK treats DS like a mother there's no doubt she will be his wife someday :P

• Like 13

5 minutes ago, darafangirl29 said:

omma and oppa convo on episode 17 about their daughters getting married and being alone in the house... soo touching

however my delulu mind is thinking they are just gonna transfer to the other house right??

ds-tk

br-sw

they will not be alone anymore :P

I was thinking the same actually.. lol.. Sung family should move out of their current place.. but I dont want them to move out of the street.

So, the next logical place is their in-laws place, which now becoming too big for their little family since Jinjoo is the only one remains at home. The newly weds can go and stay in their own apartment somewhere.. 

• Like 9

Guest aoikarin
24 minutes ago, darafangirl29 said:

omma and oppa convo on episode 17 about their daughters getting married and being alone in the house... soo touching

however my delulu mind is thinking they are just gonna transfer to the other house right??

ds-tk

br-sw

they will not be alone anymore :P

My opinion for the husband clues.. I just want to justify for both side (Tk and JH)

Spoiler

Btw.. This pic and convo between Kim parents favorable to JH  while We saw this picture as well as Taek's room.. a very big one on his wall. I think PDnim wants to make sure that the clues they gave to Taek and JH as future husband are balance. And.. 1 thing that i suspect JH is actually a smoker.. His often makes excuses.. "make a phonecall to his brother" or "borrow some videotape" or something that he's excuse to be alone (even with DR.. when he found DR got mugged by 2 bullies).. I think he hid himself from his friend that actually he's a smoker.. and he associates himsself as a badboy (by asking lots of money from his mom). So if the next 2 episodes, he's revealed to be a smoker.. I won't be surprised. I'm ready to accept that all the clues points to Both JH and Taek.

tumblr_o0ty0j5lls1to1fhoo1_540.jpg

Ok Don't screaming panicking after reading my opinion... Because...

I'm not worried at all.. since the we have glimpse of DS"s heart here and there during ep. 17 and 18.. And I believe writer has been decided the husband from beginning.. I believe the story will show just like the line.. Cross over the line to make relationship happen. and the moral of ep. 18 is so good.. if Jh end up as the husband.. what's the point message from ep. 18? :blush:

tumblr_o0qn0qGzLv1to1fhoo2_r1_500.png

Soo let's see and enjoooooooyyy the show *likeJBsays*

@aoikarin  The writer would still want to keep the audience deluded,she does not obviously want us to find out yet.But I would say let's keep looking at the bigger picture.The fact that both the guy smokes or JH's mom wear zebra pattern clothes[hence the zebra pillows in future scenes] or etc etc should not be the deciding factor here =/..

• Like 4

Hi I'm silent reader and I've read all your comments here.first time post here and Im not fluent in english:sweatingbullets: bdw I've just read the news from soompi that the spoiler is Jw wedding?                                               Kwang Jin, a member of the National Assembly, posted a tweet on his Twitter account revealing that “Reply 1988″ was filming Ryu Jun Yeol’s wedding scene at the Airforce Club. He said that if his tweet got retweeted over 1000 times he would reveal who he is getting married to.
After tweeting this spoiler, he received great criticism for revealing a spoiler despite the production team’s warnings against leaking spoilers. His tweet has been since deleted, and an apology has been posted as well.
Source (1) (2) 
 is it true?i hope it's not. Ah,my heart can't taek this anymore:tears:

Kwang Jin, a member of the National Assembly, posted a tweet on his Twitter account revealing that “Reply 1988″ was filming Ryu Jun Yeol’s wedding scene at the Airforce Club. He said that if his tweet got retweeted over 1000 times he would reveal who he is getting married to.

After tweeting this spoiler, he received great criticism for revealing a spoiler despite the production team’s warnings against leaking spoilers. His tweet has been since deleted, and an apology has been posted as well.

Source (1) (2)

• Like 1

Guest aoikarin

@nearsea Well.. i'm not worry at all.. I know PDnim trying to put all the clues here and there to make the husband can be Taek or JH. That's why i'm saying.. it won't be a surprise for me if the next 2 episode, they reveal JH is a smoker. However, like you said.. looking at the big pciture, how the story goes.. I trust the writer, looking at how DS develops her feeling.. it's pointing to TAEK :)

And in ep 17 i think DR's wish to be famous just like Taek comes true.. He's on the news.. same page with Taek.. HAahhahahahaha Oh my MVP DR is Jjang!!!

@ciceng we trust the writer and the plot. So i dont think we need trust spoiler, when the spoiler only TWEET. It must been hard for you to make new account and i see you joint only 20mins ago.

Please come back to your habit on your ship. Make sure to eat well and safety. :)

Anyway welcome ! 

• Like 9