Park Bo Gum ❤ Girl's Day Hyeri aka REPLY 1988 TAEK x DEOKSUN

hafunohane

I love this drama so much  (gonna be really obvious) because it makes you think who the husband is, while in normal dramas you know who the girl is gonna end up with which sucks if you don't like the guy. Love the reply series!!!

• Like 8

can i just say how stressful it would be if duk-seon and junghwan got together, in the 30 secs that they were together, they just kept arguing and i think he called her dumb and she's like can you stop and i am like yo stop arguing pls.

also if there was a week long between the concert then i can now finally say that i do believe 85 percent that taek is the husband. 

the other 15 percent is me crying in a corner.

• Like 21

Wedding spoilers omg!!! I would post the photo's but I'm short of time. It looks like one of the Sung girls is getting married by the way the Sung family is dressed. I don't care what JH shippers see but I clearly see JH next to SW and he is not in a tux. SW doesn't appear to be wearing a wedding tux either so unless he doesn't marry BR this should be DS's wedding. The wedding car is cited to look like Taek's car of course Taek may have just lent his car or whatever. But the wedding spoiler pics are definitely putting my hopes up that Taek and DS is getting married. This is because Taek and DS are not present in the photos and SW looks more well dressed than JH, although not dressed up enough to be the groom.

Find photo's here: http://tieba.baidu.com/p/4296992720?pn=1

Edit: May actually be Bora's wedding? Can't tell I don't have time to look carefully.

• Like 19

I remembered what i wanted to post now, hehehe..

I think it was 1-2weeks ago when there was a rumor someone saw DS & JH kissing scene at airport ? I think it must be the production trolling us lol.. it might be Taek/DS kissing scene but they try to misled viewers.. if there are fans who saw it, i'm sure there will be pic of them at the airport but i don't think there was any pictures posted right?  If someone can post pic of PBG/Hyeri filming on page 228, i'm sure the pic of previous 'news' of DS/JH would have surfaced.. i think JH/DS shippers still think that it did happen,just that it was not shown yet.. possible?

• Like 3

fuhhhhh.....

got a 5 minutes heart attaek bcoz of the wedding car spoiler in DC....

THANKS GOD... AND THANKS GIRLS... for clarifying it fast enough.....

:bawling:

Ahhh,, and I have been wondering.... been thinking about this since ytd,, what do you think?

Should Taek confess first or DS confess first?!

I want Taek confess first, so DS who thinks that nobody likes here, nobody loves her enough will realized that from a long time ago, someone, a special someone, always been loved her. 

But, I do want DS to confess first too. So, she can show the world.  This is. Here he is. The one I love. The one I truly likes. Without other ppl telling me to. I confess bcoz this is really my feeling, bcoz I like him, not bcoz someone said he likes me, so I'm gonna like him back.

I just hope, the writer will showing us the best scenario. Bcoz I'm really torn, between this 2 ideas of who shld confess first... lol

And... to my fellow shipper who still feeling insecure abt the 2 last eps,, "Chin Up!!"...

Have some faith!!

Be confident, look at how the story goes in eps 17&18,, we can clearly saw DS's feeling there, why bother with the "but....",  "what if..." and all those words that make you feeling insecure instead. 

look at how much confident other shipper showing despite all the timing, fate, his own hesitation that JH narrated in the last eps, Goodbye my first love. If JH just got so much confident like his shipper had, he and DS should be in a long time relationship alrdy. Prbbly got married alrdy, lol.

Just prepare yourself this week, we're going to attend SW-BR's Wedding... and SunTaek's wedding too, dunno if its before or after Sw-br's weeding lol....

• Like 15

Guest aoikarin

The spoileeeer!! OMG!! BUT>.. WHAT THE HECK WITH THE POSTER OF AIRFORCE IN FRONT OF THE BUILDING???? JH's Is the groom??

edit

I saw the event happen in Air Force Hall and they using Taek's car.. Greaat! Woow this spoiler makes me speechless..

@mrukki omg the pic! SW definitely is not in his wedding suit so im quite confident its not SW-Bora wedding.. JH is there, but isn't he wearing too casual? Sorry maybe my eyesight not so good, he is not in a suit right?

Edit:baidu said its Bora-SW wedding, held at air force venue? They said there were some items there that indicated the groom is SW. 1 is a doc and another is a prosecutor, hold it at an air base?? Use Taek car?  Writer nim and PD really wants to confuse others till the end. 

Then could the pic of Hyeri/PBG scene be after the wedding?

Edited by chocolatepie
  • Like 7

I'm right there with you @Raphelancia I have never been more sure of TK than I am now at this moment. Let the JH shippers believe what they want. Hold your chin up high like Taekie. We have compiled logical and sometimes delulu clue after clue thanks to our lovely and smart shipmates. What is there for anyone to worry about? Be confident in your ship! Like DS told Taekie, it's ok if we lose. It's not the end of the world. There's a quote that goes something like "it's not about the destination, it's about the journey." And boy does that apply to our situation! Taekie slowly made us all fall in love with him, the slow burning love that consumes you the more you love. Now is the time to show our strength, our courage and our belief in this ship! 우리 택타낙 화이팅!!!!!!! "Our Taektanic Fighting!!!!" :heart:

• Like 16

8 minutes ago, aoikarin said:

The spoileeeer!! OMG!! BUT>.. WHAT THE HECK WITH THE POSTER OF AIRFORCE IN FRONT OF THE BUILDING???? JH's Is the groom??

Where is the poster?

I think it's probably sunwoo-bora's wedding.Considering she is the elder sister.

• Like 4

Guest aoikarin
11 minutes ago, nearsea said:

Where is the poster?

I think it's probably sunwoo-bora's wedding.Considering she is the elder sister.

I use my mobile.. tap on the picture and it automatically, come out all pictures without reading the comments.

Ok I tried to read the comment.. The event is using airforce headquarter, they said it might be SW's wedding.. he borrowed Taek's car.

Edit: The comments said might be double wedding between the sisters.. OMG! I fthe place is arforce headquarters.. my heart fell.. I'm sinking.. Wait a minute.. I can swiim .. but I prefer board on our Taekmarine...

I'm guessing that it's most likely BR and SW's wedding. 

4aQsbq.jpg

SiKVS2.jpg

^ sorry for the crappy quality.  The one in the pink coat has to be DS. She's wearing the same blue slipper. Can someone screenshot BR's car from when they're at the beach or any other episode where you can see her car. It may be her car in those images. 

• Like 3