Park Bo Gum ❤ Girl's Day Hyeri aka REPLY 1988 TAEK x DEOKSUN

hafunohane

The morning after LSH concert,  Taek was so happy that he asked for a 2nd servicing of rice right? I wondered if something happened at the concert? Maybe LSH is Taek's fan as well? And he let Taek sing a song at the concert for his love confession to DS? I'm hoping for this... if he is rejected he will not eat or just eat his normal servicing of rice. If he is just happy that he managed to confess to DS but is ok with rejection then he won't have a 2nd servicing of rice either.  Something good must have happened during the concert..

Another thing why i wasn't very confident of saying Taek is the husband because the adult Taek definitely looks like an uncle.. i wouldn't want Taek or Park Bo Gum to become like this in his 40s lol... but then i think back.. its possible!! Because whenever DS asked him to eat or bring him food, he will take it. Other than DS, he will tell the rest he doesn't want to eat or won't touch the food at all. DS is so good at feeding Taek and make sure he take his 3 meals regularly that he starts to put on weight plus mid life crisis,hahaha.so he can looks like an ahjussi in his 40s. 

Another reason my confidence went up slightly is: some said DS treat Taek like she is a mother to him. will she still pat another man butt like she did to Taek if Taek is not the husband? If it is a motherly move of DS to Taek, then automatically she will do it to Taek if JH is the husband.. wouldnt it be weird? 

Someone from the other ship also mentioned that Taek doesnt know SW is DS first love.. i think they have forgotten that SW is Taek's brother now.. if he can talk/chat with Taek about Taek's liking DS, there will be a time he has a chance to tease Taek that he himself(SW) is DS first love to make him jealous lol.. 

Actually i have 1 more thing i want to write but my mind just went blank, hahaha.... look at how this drama makes my brain work nonstop every now and then... i will edit this post once i remember what it was...kekeke

• Like 12

4 hours ago, packmule3 said:

Hello ladies,

Pardon my intrusion, but I don't where to post this. So this place will have to do.

More chocolate theories (lol)

Chocolates were intended for Taec.

But they somehow ended up with Jung Bong. That's how Jung Bong knew to write a confession to Mi-Ok using chocolates. :D

-packmule3

@packmule3  I used to read everything in the main thread but it's gotten just plain frustrating to read so to save my sanity I only go to look for your posts.  Love reading your insight but the only thing is I have to rewatch the episodes every time you post something new. LOL.:lol:

Thanks for making watching more fun.  

• Like 16

5 hours ago, packmule3 said:

Hello ladies,

Pardon my intrusion, but I don't where to post this. So this place will have to do.

But they somehow ended up with Jung Bong. That's how Jung Bong knew to write a confession to Mi-Ok using chocolates. :D

-packmule3

Thank you for always sharing your insights and analysis with us @packmule3  

really It ended up with JB?! how? was the jacket his?..

I actually thought she might have given the chocolate before they came to gather at Jh's house since they are the last 2 to arrive... can you enlighten us please :-)

do you think she wrote a confession in the chocolate for TK?:-)

• Like 5

6 hours ago, packmule3 said:

Hello ladies,

-packmule3

whaaa!!.. .how did it happen?? wowwww ......when you come up your commentaries,you made me re-watch again, and it train me to read between the lines.... i really enjoy reading your analysis..^^

@packmule3 your literary keen observer.. I'm so curious now when it did happen? how do you know Jung Bong get it? hihihihih...^____^

• Like 2

The twist is that there is no twist. :lol: And then there will be meltdowns saying that it is a twist and that there is definitely script changes :w00t:. Who would have thought that the genius, silent and kind guy will get the girl? It is still iffy though that he confessed in episode 18 and with 2 more episodes left.

Reminiscing how we started just make me feel so sad that is almost ending :tears:. And you are all right. We started this knowing that it might sink and reaching this far and still going strong is already miraculous enough.  

• Like 7

Annyeong guys,,,,,before i've been silent readers,,,:sweatingbullets: but my heart cant took longer anymore to join with you discuss uri taeken couple,,,,,

You guys so amazing giving analyze and respond the clues,,,,before i'm feel low expect being taek become husband but after reading your csi skills i'm sure 1milion% taek will end game,,,:wub::wub::wub:

I really eager to wait two next episode,,,i'm sure its all about uri otp flasback,,,especially how deep uri taekie feeling belong deoksun,,,i bet its gonna be very wonderful n unforgetable scene,,,,

How about this spoiler scene,,,i think destiny bring them together n date,,,,because uri otp is destiny couple:blush:

CX8tf3kUsAAOheG.jpg

• Like 19

I saw the timeline posted in MT.. It seem that the brothers happy morning after not happened right after the concert, 

Thanks @saturn. for the timeline translations

Oct/16 (Sun) Lee Seung Hwan's concert

Oct/24 (Sun) Taek & Sunwoo at breakfast.
            Taek's father suggests Sunwoo to play catchball, Sunwoo answers he wants to sleep more.
            At night, Junghwan confesses.

So, we dont know what happened between Oct 16 to Oct 24..  flashbacks.. flashbacks.. flashbacks :phew:

• Like 10

28 minutes ago, monsterlife said:

Reminiscing how we started just make me feel so sad that is almost ending :tears:. And you are all right. We started this knowing that it might sink and reaching this far and still going strong is already miraculous enough.  

miraculous.

MIRACLE. Ooohyeah, looking forward to hear the *revelation song* Kim Dong Ryul's Miracle (with suntaek flashbacks)

BECAUSE HEY, EVERYTHING ABOUT THEM MAKES SENSE. :D For now, let's just swoon over this: 

• Like 16

I am so ansty and excited that I cannot help myself but post here lol. I hope you don't mind some of my post (some of it are kind of negative :sweatingbullets:).

Do you have any other interpretation about the dream kiss? Because for me if it is not a dream and DS lied about it in the next morning that just means her feelings for Taekkie is 100% not friendship. So why are some people take that as a clue that Taekkie is not endgame because she lied to him about it? 

• Like 4

24 minutes ago, monsterlife said:

The twist is that there is no twist. :lol: And then there will be meltdowns saying that it is a twist and that there is definitely script changes :w00t:.Who would have thought that the genius, silent and kind guy will get the girl? It is still iffy though that he confessed in episode 18 and with 2 more episodes left.

Just love your comment,,,,before i doubt taek how he can win this game:tears:,,,,but i believe with writernim ,,,see how taek character grow so well episode by episode accompanied beatiful relationship with ds ,,,,such a genius writernim:heart:

• Like 9

19 minutes ago, monsterlife said:

I am so ansty and excited that I cannot help myself but post here lol. I hope you don't mind some of my post (some of it are kind of negative :sweatingbullets:).

Do you have any other interpretation about the dream kiss? Because for me if it is not a dream and DS lied about it in the next morning that just means her feelings for Taekkie is 100% not friendship. So why are some people take that as a clue that Taekkie is not endgame because she lied to him about it? 

Same reason why she keep saying she is not dumped she is the one who dumped them ^^ It was because of low self esteem remember her friend said Taek considers her as pushover now she is lying again to made up for it ^^   

@iasd123. Chingu delete pics from quote ^^ @JCgirl 001 You too ^^

• Like 12