Park Bo Gum ❤ Girl's Day Hyeri aka REPLY 1988 TAEK x DEOKSUN

hafunohane

I think from begining DS never truly like JH :) all because her friend tell her, JH like her. So she start to feeling curious about JH. When she done ! Like she saw about her gift that she thought JH give to JB. She just stop her curious about JH. And act like nothing truly happen between them.

its so different when DS start to fall in love with TK.

• Like 10

Guest aoikarin
9 minutes ago, bluesteyes said:

tw i rewatch that scene when JH and DR waiting for others in the restaurant. I see JH using his left hand while drinking. *Ooooooo* lol. Im teasing you guys

Hahahaha.. Good one!

15 minutes ago, st4rdust said:

@aoikarin she asked Taek for a sip FROM HIS CUP... Indirect kiss anyone? She didn't ask JH who is seated on her left... Also... I think she just wanted to make direct small talk with him... 

Whoooaaa?? seriously? she's asking for a sip? Indirect kiss for suree.. Thanks for the translation btw!

whoa, i need to catch up so many pages. as always, you're all awesome guys :glasses:

btw, anybody had paid attention to the position of markers in ep 17 when Taek's appa glued the news about taek?

R88_ep_17.png

the green and yellow markers are in the same position while the blue in the other way.

• Like 21

1 hour ago, cheersmyself said:
1 hour ago, Raphelancia said:

Oh i didn't notice that, then:

- DS birthday is on 17 Sept i think, the day when she finished her opening ceremony of Olympic is the day her father celebrate it for her. IIRC 1988 Olympics started on 17 Sept. Meanwhile, Lee Mi Yeon's is 23 Sept, that's 6 days apart from Deoksun's.

- If TK's birthday is on 9th October, that's also exactly 6 days apart from Kim Joohyuk's 3 Oct!

- So what is this 6? Taek enter the love plot on EP6? Or, Choi Taek 6-dan? :P

Park Bo Gum & Hyeri born in June = That's 6 too !!! hahahaha 

• Like 4

Lol people who say there are lots of thing still unresolved if tk is the husband,like how does he know that ds liked sun woo,or about the chocolate,or how he got the manners of future husband..It's a good thing then right that we have got  'two whoooole episodes' in hand?Considering there are also people who tend to say,anything can happen yet..there are still two episodes left lol lol..I guess it's a good thing that the people are opposing tk's chances as husband..as they end up giving the answer themselves =/ =/

• Like 7

1UrTC4w.jpg

t88lgcs.jpg

Some eagle eyed knetz are saying that this a Bride and Groom doll set.

Now there are several versions of the doll which you can try to google but I'll just post them here for you...

645_2.jpg

7a1b15ec5.jpg

1101007M.jpg

neoreun_1280493284_2.gif

Notice how the colors are always consistent? Groom is blue and Bride is green. Which we can also see from the zoomed in picture.

So i guess that is how they managed to figure out that those 2 dolls in Taek's room might be one of these dolls.

Which brings me to this point.... could this be a hint? Who knows....

• Like 22

well don't worry too much with the shipper war it expected to happen for me anyway since i have sense their over confidence and looking down at others opinion that not matching them since beginning so im not surprised when they get this angry because they have set the bar too high without looking closely what the writer want to convey instead only force their selfish opinion without respecting the writing....if thing don't go their way they will blame everything but themselves for expecting too much and not open the door for another possibility...

beside in every fandom the loudest and most aggressive always seem to represent the fandom but they not necessarily the majority...i don't think R88 watcher the family drama only have childish viewer only...im sure Taek havr his own fanbase in korea like us not expecting too much but still rooting for him..even celeb like Kim Haneul say she on Taek team..even 1n2d member want Choi Taek joining them but CTH said Bogum already too popular & out of their reach already to recruit...im sure not everyone have childish mentality watching...

im sure Bogum will survive the hate he super talented actor anyone would want to work with him...just look at Jung Woo he get tons of hate from CB shipper not just his character but himself but he still survive lol

just chill and enjoy the ride while we still can...im sure the wait will be satisfying and worth it...hwaiting.

spread more love from Taeksun 

• Like 17

@salz What is frustrating that they keep on saying we still have two more episodes..but while they are ignoring the most obvious fact that after the build up of so many moments..one single thing from the remaining time is not gonna change everything.That's  why we are still getting scared/panicked with any new information.Ep 18 truly jh gave a closure,and he was given a satisfying ending of his arc..I think we are forgetting that.That monologue was everything I could hope for,because he frustratingly stayed mum for all these years.Finally he opened up,confessed,and got the message.It was needed for him to move on.The ring that they showed on the last shot,speaks volume because by leaving it there,he's leaving all the associate attachment to it,that is his love for deok sun.I thought it was heartfelt.Deok sun got his passion and sentiment and she could also smile maybe because,she can finally move on too,to her next goal.To say JH has been neglected  and given a bad ending would be plain Wrong.

• Like 10

@syaiira there is not even once i saw those doll in reply 1988. Reply 1988 have their own doll. Off of drama, those doll indeed Wedding korean tradisional. I think the colors NOT only blue and red or green. #stopfoolingyourself (to all blinded shipper and knetizens) the clues inside the drama, is the most important. 

2 hours ago, nearsea said:

@salz What is frustrating that they keep on saying we still have two more episodes..but while they are ignoring the most obvious fact that after the build up of so many moments..one single thing from the remaining time is not gonna change everything.That's we are still getting scared/panicked with any new information.Ep 18 truly jh gave a closure,and he was given a satisfying ending of his arc..I think we are forgetting that.That monologue was everything I could hope for,because he frustratingly stayed mum for all these years.Finally he opened up,confessed,and got the message.It was needed for him to move on.The ring that they showed on the last shot,speaks volume because by leaving it there,he's leaving all the associate attachment to it,that is his love for deok sun.I thought it was heartfelt.Deok sun got his passion and sentiment and she could also smile maybe because,she can finally move on too,to her next goal.To say JH has been neglected  and given a bad ending would be plain Wrong.

tha is why before i say his own fan not respecting the closure he have choose to do and he will learn to move on...that knowing smile he have when seeing DS keep looking at the door and after his confession she is more bother about who arrive at the door and not even looking at him or his ring so he get his answer and the fact the ring get left there enough to show he move on and already leave behind his 1st love and there the beautiful footage dedicate to him...idc what other say i would just believe the direction and all the clues by the writer from beginning and everything keep pointing to Taek...

is JH suddenly gonna start smoking and dating around so sudden no i don't think so i think he someone who pretty consistent...he dislike smoking and he love his sick brother too much to suddenly start smoking at that age the thing that can affect health esp the strict life of air force

• Like 12

Guest aoikarin
18 minutes ago, syaiira said:

I saw on DC long time ago when the show just running about 6 episodes... it's bridal set with olympian maskot. And previously, there are 2 sets, one in JH's room and the other is in Taek's.. I saw many times in Taek's room and only once in JH's room.. but forgot in what eps. However, it's good that Taek still keep the dolls since long time ago.. his room never change.. I haven't seen the doll set in JH's room yet in current eps since not many scenes in his room. But.. I'm happy if it becomes a clue for TAEK as the husband.. :D