Park Bo Gum ❤ Girl's Day Hyeri aka REPLY 1988 TAEK x DEOKSUN

hafunohane

1 hour ago, mangachickava said:

y'all ds in the future has been shown eating ice cream twice now.....any thoughts if it means something more??

ice cream is jinjoo's snowman... the "snowman" was present when Taek promised her the pink mitten.. and she chose the mitten instead of JH's pink gloves.... ???

• Like 9

@hafunohane I'm not @Meliere but in JH's car scene after confessing (when it was raining and his head was down) it was announced on the radio that Taek yielded to his opponent because of personal reasons. Or something along those lines, I have a bad habit of doing other things while watching dramas >.<

Edit: I was rewatching ep 18, it was after the concert not confessing. I'm  dumb, it wouldn't have made any sense if it were after confessing and then taking it back and saying it was a lie

• Like 20

1 hour ago, ninaanin said:

Three things:

1. This episode could also be called Live is irony III, for DS accused hubby for being dating many girls, and it was in fact DS who dated for real lol

2. I never wanted to say that, because I always believed 2015 DS-Husband were there mostly to be source of troll (lol). However, since the first time I saw Taek's reaction to DK, when he just stared at her in silence after she said something that bothered him, I thought the way present husband reacted - staring in silence at DS - when she said he had dated many girls very but very Taek-like. But maybe just another troll ;)

3. In regards to DS's reaction at JH's confession. First of all, I think any woman will feel herself flattered to be the object of such confession, in special from a guy like JH. Second, again maybe I'm just not good at reading others feeling, but what I got from DH's reactions, face and eyes, was a feeling of nostalgia. Yes, nostalgia. Just that: nostalgia as an echo from her past, but nonetheless the past.

bye and good night :) 

I thought I was the only one that felt that way! She totally looked like she was reminiscing about the past~

• Like 14

I'm glad everyone's having a good time here. I'll really miss this series when it end huhu

anyways, did you guys notice that DR's hyung and his laugh sound similar? I wonder if it runs in the family hehe tho I haven't noticed yet if their appa laughs the same and if not then they must've got it from their umma, won't that be cute? DR umma laughing like that :)) I'm not done watching the raw yet so my comments for the other things will come later, I just couldn't wait to share this since I might forget lol oh and his hyung looks good too (well at least for me) I wonder how his other sibling looks. Also, surely his hyung have been their playmates too when they were younger. I wish we could've seen them but oh well ^^

• Like 10

1. @Meliere THANK YOU I AM SO HAPPY I ASKED!!! love the connections

2. @syaiira on the MT someone mentioned a DC post outlining the reasons why TK is the husband....Can you find it by any chance?? FOUND THE ARTICLE http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=reply1988&no=537446&page=9&exception_mode=recommend can you translate OR can someone else ??

3. Since we are in the last week, I was wondering if people were interested in signing up to skim certain number of pages of the thread and gathering the insight people provided so that for the final we have a master post ready?

What are people's thoughts? 

*I think 20 pages per person or individual quota's can work

** a person or two might need to sign up to edit/categorize the information as well?

• Like 17

21 minutes ago, mangachickava said:

3. Since we are in the last week, I was wondering if people were interested in signing up to skim certain number of pages of the thread and gathering the insight people provided so that for the final we have a master post ready?

** a person or two might need to sign up to edit/categorize the information as well?

YES

AGREED.

omg, I can't even browse through tumblr today. the Junghwanites have taken over the feed. Sooo much anger over the "script change" and "twist" and "husband swap" ...like dsjfhksjdfhks. First we were called delulu for pointing out narrative nuances and deeper connections. Now that our predictions have come to fruition, our smart as hell observations are dismissed as "oh, *obviously* the writer had a change of heart and decided to f&ck with viewers". 

• Like 13

27 minutes ago, mangachickava said:

THOSE INTERESTED Please PM me and I will make a group message on soompi for those working on it

• Like 11

30 minutes ago, hafunohane said:

ONCE AGAIN DONGRYONG SHOULD BE OUR SHIP'S MASCOT.

AFTER EXPERIENCING NUMEROUS FARTING, BUTT-SCRATCHING EPISODES THAT CULMINATE IN A BLOODBATH TO GIVE US THE BRIDAL CARRY IN EP 17, HE HAS ALSO MADE THIS SUIT JACKET SCENE POSSIBLE!

So i think because her date cancelled on her, DS wasn't gonna go. Sungmommy entered her room and i think asked her to do something. so she went out in that casual attire with just sandals and socks plus wallet (with the concert tickets inside). but unfortunately she ran into TK, JH and DR in his truck.

DR asked her if the date bailed on her, and she denied it. DR offered her a ride to the concert venue, so she couldn't refuse and faked a smile and got in, but then there's the goat sound effect as they drove away and DS cringed.

this explains why DS arrived in the concert looking like that and Taek noticed it, so he gave her his suit jacket. AWWWW DONGRYONG THANK YOU. #GARLICMVP

But you know what else is amazing about that scene?

Taek knew just by looking at her.

He knew there's no way her date pulled through.

EDIT: OOPS MY BAD. From stardust's translations, TK did get a "heads up" from manager Yoo & gf.

• Like 14

21 minutes ago, st4rdust said:

In the jeep later where JH listens to the baduk news :

"The strongest Baduk player Choi Taek had forfeited the first match of a special competition. This is the first ever in his baduk career.
After informing the Baduk center and apologising to the other 9dan player he was supposed to play.
The released statement of the reason to forfeit this round is he had personal reasons and did not provide further details. "

After hearing this news, JH realised that Fate and timing had nothing to do with the end of his first love. 

He narrates: 

But fate, and timing, is not something that just happens.
Its making many different choices with an earnest desire, to create moments that seem like miracles.
The unhesistant forfeit, the decisiveness, created the chance.
That guy was more earnest, and I should have been more courageous. 

The problem did not lie in the traffic lights, it was not timing, its is the many opportunities where I was hesitant...   

THANK YOU @st4rdust Thank you so much :heart:

• Like 15

Wahhh I really held my breath when the music stopped and JH placed the ring in front of DS and when he smiled when he repeated saying he likes her. That face was like "ahh I finally told her" I feel so proud for him!  And DS's look to him was something like she was grateful and happy that he was finally honest with his feelings. I also think she was happily remembering their moments. When the guys acted so relieve that it was a "joke", I feel like at that moment JH and DS shared a secret, because only the two of them know that its not a joke (well TK too but he wasn't there) I'm a bit sad but happy for JH, he finally took the biggest step he needed to move forward... His first step.

But can anyone tell me why DS appa had a nosebleed? Don't tell me he has a serious illness?? My gosh we only have 2 episodes left, no need for hospital death scares x((

Also with JH umma, is she pregnant? Or having a menopause??

• Like 19