Park Bo Gum ❤ Girl's Day Hyeri aka REPLY 1988 TAEK x DEOKSUN

hafunohane

4 hours ago, ebito said:

that probably just the journalist... one thing for sure with this kind of drama they will retain the secrecy of who the real male lead... coz if the real male lead is known there is no point in the guessing game... the male lead will be the husband no question about it...

That's just it...PD Shin promised no more husband hunting this time around,  specifically announcing PBG & GKP as leading actors, but as soon as the drama started,  before we can even see where the story is heading people already jumping to conclusions JH is the hubby. If so why bother keeping his name under the radar aka unannounced? If it's already so clear from the 2nd ep its JH, they might as well announced his name as the leading actor or at least announced all 4 of them as equal leading actors, but  I don't think they can do that because it would involve the actors' fees.

Seriously PD shin is not stupid.  He knows there's no way he can hides the leading actor. Unlike other Reply series whom they can used the same actors for young & older version,  this around he cannot do that since the older version is very much older than the younger actors yet has no choice but to announce one of the younger actors as the leading actor. Since by ep 6 we already know GKP love interest is RHY, that leaves PBG as HR's love interest. ..However the PD still needs to make the story interesting, thus the focus in the beginning was on other guys like SW &JH..and just becos there's some similarities between husband & young JH, forgetting 27 years has passed since the happening in the story telling,  many are dead set hubby is JH since ep 2. 

But now we can see the building up of young Taek's characteristics to match up the present day hubby, so this one Taektanic ship is going to reach its destination without hitting any ice block or sinking :D 

It definitely not any mistake by the reporters nor misleading of lead actors by the production team. Because it wasn't just reported in the written news but also on many tv entertainment news/shows. Also no matter how they want to mislead us they still have to follow their work ethic. They cannot simply announced one actor as the leading man when he's not but just used him as a camouflage becos they can be sued for it. Being a leading actor holds more responsibility than the rest of the actors which beside credible acting his job scope includes heavy promotions of the drama.  Haven't we seen many promo clips of HR & PBG? He is doing a hardwork promoting the show but JRY gets to be the leading?  So very unlikely! !!

• Like 16

I think these two fmv's sums it up boys pov ^^ cr:KESGUL

Indeed she is cheerleader but only for Taek^^ It's hard not to fall for her. If we compare parallel scenes  when Taek questioned SW's love/admiration for Bora despite her being scary  he answered 'She is cute' same as when DR questioned Taek's love for DS despite her being all quirky he gave same answer.

After watching this I'm feeling  bad for JH again ;(( If you saw my other comments I'm not saying it's just a crush thing or sexual attachment , at least not anymore. He had liked  her as a friend before crushing so it's same for others then his feelings gotten deeper while time passes and he can't have her all to himself  :/ But this is what JH brought to himself by not being direct or brave. His character remained to be underdeveloped since ep4 so I can't find solid excuses for his actions. Sigh...

We need more DS's pov or least a hint, like Bora keeps removing her glasses as she opens up to SW even before liking him. anybody realized something like that for DS?

• Like 9

I love how the two-step brothers answer the questions alike when asked if they are sure they like the sisters. Its always, "she's cute" 

green and yellow are finally looking at each other but the difference is that blue is looking at yellow too. however, yellow has decided to turn away from blue :l

tumblr_nzbafzZEku1qgrnp6o1_540.png

• Like 9

The fact is jh is already gonna get the girl,so for that sole reason I don't have much sympathy for him right now.The writer exactly wants that people pick on the pity part and empathize with him out of the greater act of kindness that he's doing for his friend.

Another thing is,I really tried to like jh as a contender here,but while his tantrums are so much more enjoyable with his family and friends around.,.I just don't see him together with deok sun? They are so good individually and much of an unique character,with jh his terse answers and deok sun with her dance and weird moves,or daring attitude in front of strangers or her brother's bullies,just that jh and ds don't gel together.Even on the video at the alley scene,the feeling he;s having is so on face that there''s nothing beating that.And before that happened we always saw how he's responding to her just like any other guy friend,saying she looks ugly when she wore the costume for olympics or when she's taking his food..etc.

---the mv of taek pretty much sums up how good their rapport is.Anyway maybe I am too much fazed with this couple so can\'t see the deal with jh-ds,but I do feel what I said about jh,that the basis of his love is not just there.I also feel like taek is very positive and unaffected by the incidents happening around him.It's  like he refused to  be the chilbong here lol.He never runs after deok sun or demands that she looks after him or take any surreptitious glances at her,but  I think he needs her.She could be the person he could hold on to when his game and his father won't be around him anymore.While jh is very much self sufficient and has got his share of love all along with a loving parents and brother.But again it all depends on how the writer sees it.Maybe he/she wants us to just 'take the romance' to the way he/she sees it,as @onlysb1 sed =/.

• Like 6

5 hours ago, moonkeeper said:

Maybe this is just non sense again..but is there anyone notice the green light heart during dinner/umbrella scene of DS and Taek ^^  

Maybe it doesn't mean anything but it's caught my attention though.... hihihihi! ^^

HAHAHA OMG I NOTICED IT TOO! It's this one right: Screen_Shot_2015_12_13_at_11_34_41_AM.pn 

And in accordance with the recent color theory of TK being GREEN, i just realized that his dark blue cap is also green-ish on the inside.... am i color blind or am i just floating along with everybody else's observations o_O

Screen_Shot_2015_12_13_at_11_33_18_AM.pn

• Like 14

@nearsea. I doubt it, pity mostly applies to second leads :/ In R97 Hyung was more pitiful one too, I think I will never see YJ in JH or CB in Taek, because outright personality is just too different. I realized one thing though each time they show Taek crying or sad in previews everyone assumes its because of DS and he is being Chilbonged but it's turns out to be this guy has his own life and everytime something occurs he doesn't look for DS at all like she is some kind of remedy ^^ It only happens to be DS herself willingly there for him and they always keep things light together forgetting other life or love problems which leads me to belive in them they will be just fine in the future. 

@hafunohane Is PD some freak o.o Just give it up PD-nim nobody cares anymore  ^^But yeah that hat is dark blue(facade) green (inside) lol I don't want to say anything more that this :D Their first scene ^^

image.png

• Like 11

@onlysb1 Ah yes,that applies too..=/.But then again who knows if taek's gonna cry a river later on or not.I am already anticipating lots of tragic scenes planned up to pull a reply chilbong part 2.It's like the writer made a great bunch of characters only to waste the possibilities at the end,by making them more or less close to the previous two series.Hence we're always comparing them to '94 and '97 characters right.

• Like 2

@nearsea. Yeah, sometimes I think what would we talk about if this was very first Reply installment. Sigh... At least  we still have parents my favorites are Ra Mi Ran JH's mother and Taek's Father for now.  It's okay let him cry it's also a way to express feelings and gives you a place to grow. I'm anticipating how Taek going to be after five years even in this limited time period  we saw so much side of him but am I only one who feels there is more? lol I really want to watch PBG as melodrama main lead. He can make everyone cry along with him it's granted  now ^^

• Like 5

@onlysb1 Yeah I have my share of favorites from the father trios too lol,I used to hate jh's father because of his weird jokes but he won me over on the birthday episode,when he sed 'there is no where in this world where I can call my mom,or listen to her voice,'that was so touching.They just take so many real subjects to begin with that it's hard not to resonate with them.And this being reply'88,I guess heart was more pure and authentic at that time,people more simple rather than vile compared to present time period.And then that time when sun woo's mom cried because her mom left her money,or the way deok sun's father is with his children,so sweet and heartfelt.Despite no eul being a 1000th place holder or something lol,he always managed to bring chocolate or icecream for him,this shows how parents love us despite we being a dumbhead or a dimwit.And there are so many more.I also love how the neighbors share food or take care of other's child when the parents are not around,or treat the sicks or the needy ones without taking any pride in it.Just made me remember things we used to have at past.Anyway sorry for the rant lol.

About taek,I think this will take a full turn on ep 13,either taek becomes a bigger person and grows up when he gets to know about the whole father has someone else in his life now news..or he is aware of jh liking deok sun and the noble idiocy part.I'd be happy if it's the second one.Somehow I don't think taek would be sad if his father gets remarried.He would rather want to see his father happy imo.Though I'm a bit worried about the time jump.As we dint even see taek for first several episodes so they could again do without him for an episode or two,and make him comeback on ep 16-17 =/.Anyway whatever it is,I don't think I'm going to get affected if jh-ds is end game.Even if they are,I don't think it matters much,considering they dint resonate with me in the first place =/.I am just going to see the parts that I like lol.

• Like 10

34 minutes ago, nicola_nikka said:

these brothers. smh at them. purple and yellow. i am also going to laugh at myself if all these colors turn up wrong lmao. w/e imma keep the hoping. if i got harry/ginny ship correct i may get this ship too lmao

Can't see photo :/ This hints hilarious once you notice but I've a feeling this doesn't going anywhere ^^ But I still believe parallel scenes theory and like BR's feeling turning poin was new glasses for DS could it be  new name then? Like @libra83 said Taek keeps calling her DS then corrects it SY is it only reflexes or others do same?

By the way I got HIMYM endgame correct does it count?

@nicola_nikka Nope use this http://postimage.org/index.php?lang=english and insert png link as media 

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, onlysb1 said:

Can't see photo :/ This hints hilarious once you notice but I've a feeling it doesn't going anywhere ^^ But I still believe parallel scenes theory and like BR's feeling turning poin was new glasses for DS could it be  new name then? Like @libra83 said Taek keeps calling her DS then corrects it SY is it only reflexes or others do same?

https://41.media.tumblr.com/ca42fed7683be328a37dde0c27445f60/tumblr_nzbf63ElXI1qgrnp6o1_540.png

can u see it now?

http://postimg.org/image/wst3tabof/

15 minutes ago, nicola_nikka said:

Yes ^^ Maybe it's because mobile device I will post it again in case others cant^^ This is nice catch ^^ By the way Taek wore modern clothes this episode I wonder why ^^

vlcsnap_2015_12_13_16h17m40s83.png

• Like 7

Guest hien le

I wonder if Teak is the husband in the future. Will they have bed scenes such as 1997 like YJ and SW ?. I think it will be funny because Teak is so innocent. 

Thank you guys for the analysis  

10 hours ago, namupeach said:

About ds said that she want to marry taek, seduce him for his mom , and take responsibility... all these talk imo were just empty talk by ds.. she's just literally said it without thinking deep... but somehow those words made me feel giddy of their cuteness n interaction.. i cant deny their chemistry n deep connection is so natural.. i want to taek to confess to ds alredy.. n see her reaction. 

I agree that she didn't really mean those but what if that was a foreshadowing of the writers? :)) and I also think that the reason why she's ok with "taking responsibility" and "marrying" him is because Taek treats her well (also maybe because he's cute and rich lol just joking)

• Like 2

5 hours ago, libra83 said:

I'm wondering why Teak can not remember calling DS as Soo Yeon?

He used to keep remembering all the thing related to her, but only this name, he forget most of the time.

Maybe its because he likes calling her Deok Sun more than Soo Yeon :)

sorry for cutting your post btw

• Like 3

@chocolatepie Mhm! Official character bios state that they were all born in 1971. DS's passport states that she was born September 17, and TK's dad says that he was born on October 8 in his interview. The kids and everyone else pretty much baby him. It may be because he has a pure personality that they all feel inclined to protect him. I mean, of all of the possible career choices, he chooses one he can spends hours of silence doing. He's also a national treasure haha.

In support of TK being the original green in the color theory... This is the only color in the neighborhood map introduced in the beginning.

25q6lid.png

I don't know how much I'm sold on the color theory because there are obviously several, but this is peculiar.

• Like 12

hi guys i come bearing GIFs... ha ha ha (pun intended) *goat sound*

tumblr_nz97abE3tb1uuyj6so5_400.gif

tumblr_nz97abE3tb1uuyj6so2_400.gif

tumblr_nz97abE3tb1uuyj6so3_400.gif

tumblr_nz97abE3tb1uuyj6so4_400.gif

tumblr_nz97abE3tb1uuyj6so6_400.gif

(credit: tumblr

Spoiler

TAEK: "DEOKSUN ANYEONG"

tumblr_nz9qo4Hsme1qchhumo1_500.gif

DS: "SOO YEON!"

tumblr_nz9qo4Hsme1qchhumo2_500.gif

TAEK: "ARASSO"

tumblr_nz9qo4Hsme1qchhumo3_500.gif

ME: TAEK ME ME ME I DON'T MIND BEING CALLED DEOKSUN. DS, LEAVE YA NAME THERE ILL TAKE IT GURL

giphy.gif

and also gonna leave this here... my mind is so convoluted with this new revelation/possibility of TK being GREEN.

Spoiler

CVMq_Zo_OUAAAkogh_copy.jpg

Screen_Shot_2015_12_13_at_4_15_06_PM.png

the ribbon that goes around the hat is green, while the strap/rubber is yellow. plus DS puts it on him. Screen_Shot_2015_12_13_at_4_17_43_PM.png

vpyvf.jpg

BTW, what is TK's dad carrying in the ep13 preview? tool box? jewelry safe??? and someone in DB said it may be a draft letter we saw on the table.. for TK to go to military service. hmmm.....

Edited by hafunohane
added images
  • Like 15

I want to commend PBG's great acting. The scene where he was talking to the reporter with his hoarse voice really shows how exhausted his character was. Who wouldn't feel the need to take care of such a person? He's so cute and precious but gets over worked and misses out on his youth. Thank God he has his friends though, because of them he can still be a regular teen from time to time. I hope during his early days as an actor he isn't as over worked as his character in the reply series (I believe he debut around the same age) even today, I hope he still gets to rest properly even with his busy schedule. I hope everyone does, they're all precious

• Like 7