Park Bo Gum ❤ Girl's Day Hyeri aka REPLY 1988 TAEK x DEOKSUN

hafunohane

and to add to that

their friendship is really the best and for sure ...the guys will do everything to make DS TK get together.. that includes JH.. because he has a good heart too. 

insert fanfic

DS will go to the concert

see TK with other girl

DS will call JH and cries

JH will confront TK

these are only my speculations. and the good thing about being here in Taek's room is we are here supporting each other. we lowered our expectations and hence, it paid off. the bedscene errr the kiss today was fantastic. it was beyond our wildest imaginations. 

thanks to all the harwork today (line chatroom and this thread). love you all... 

now chinggus lets enjoy the remaining episodes. this is really a roller coaster ride. 

• Like 18

1 minute ago, lxands said:

In next episode JH is going to confess...let him becos both he & DS have to let their old feeling out of their system. But I'm sure DS gonna reject him one way or another. So that some day she can't say she accepted TK because JH never confess, nor will there be regrets because JH keep his feeling to himself.  Its better to be out in the open. JH confess & DS clearly tells him "Sorry I'm taeken"

Now the kiss again...after watching it raw I'm 100% sure it wasn't a dream. Look how chirpy & energized DS was the morning after. She's been down & moping around since after Taek cancelled their date, but the morning after she's back as her usual cheerful self, not tiptoeing around Taek anymore. 

RIIIIGHT??? She was like...re-energized hahahaha She also seemed too quick to say goodbye to Taekie in the morning, considering the night before she really wanted to spend alot more time around him.... even followed him back to his room after he told her to go home and sleep... She even trolled him and asked him what dream did he have.... he didn't mention dreaming... lol

• Like 23

guys, i am wondering if kiss is not real, no need to have a kiss scene, right? if producers just want to troll us, just put DS lying opposite our TK, they look at together, that's enough...enough to make us crazy! No need a kiss! i have to impress: NO NEED A KISS IF IT'S NOT REAL! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:glasses:

• Like 22

wasnt there an account film crew/general public person of TK/DS on a date like thing  in the future and it was said that they could see DS legs(WEARING A SKIRT)  and thats a hint hint for wearing a skirt around someone u like?

Im just really curious if it becomes more obvious on whose the husband next episode what the hell are they going to do for episode 19 and 20? is someone going to get sick? is an accident going to happen? will there be something wrong with TK because of his frequent headaches? I just dont know what they are going to fill the time up with. Unless they drag this love triangle realllllllllll long :_(

• Like 11

To me, if the next three episodes won't show that Taek is the ending game, I will stop downloaded at today Episode. This is perfect ending. Bridal hug, and amazing Ying Yang Fishes kiss scene.

PERFECT SO FAR.

All the best part is belong to us, nothing to regret, haha...

btw, I won't think JH will confess. He will tell DS about Taek love, with some additional scen that he knows Taek still love her for several years. 

Then JH drive her to concert to fight for taking Taek back with his fangirls or someone else is female.

And, one more point, JH is still non-smoker so far.

• Like 17

maybe it because we not greedy and be good kids not expecting too much but end up getting nice rewards at the end for being patients ven being ridicule since beginning...

2016 new year resolution to have lower expectation of everything and not taeken anything for granted

i have been abusing the replay button since forever for that bridal and yinyangspidermankiss

• Like 11

i am with you guys.

at this late stage, final lap towards the finishing line, the focus should be on tying up loose ends. with the rapid time jump, it is time to reveal their courtship process. why do all the mirroring scenes and then tell us "sorry, you are being fooled!" the motorbike and fish bread, both clues and confirmations that Taek and DS will have a happy ending like Taek appa and SW mom.

having said that, there is still that nagging pink shirt. JH packing it, to me, shows that he has not given up. i was kinda of hoping that he would give it to JB. i mentioned before the pink shirt issue need to be sorted out, so that there will be no regrets on anyone's part. this is also to be fair to JH.

looking at DS in the last few eps, i feel she has moved on. her tots are now on studies and Taek. it is so significant that DS waited for Taek on that table thingy (around 58min). i dun know how to explain it but if you watch it, even as a neutral viewer, DS gave off a sense of anticipation of seeing her lover. her gaze, smile and body language. althou i dun understd korean, this scene is probably her 1st step towards acting according to her heart. why else would she follow him back after being told to go home?

also on the topic of nagging issue, i would like to see if DS ever ask Taek what the important business that caused him to cancel the movie date. correct me if i am wrong but the football scene should be after he came back and seeing how awkward both of them (after JH, SW carried DR off), think likely DS didn't ask and was waiting for Taek to explain, while Taek was probably hoping DS dun ask. other than this , i can't think of any other reason for them to be acting so awkward.

so many things i want to say but will keep it short, in case i misunderstood the scenes. No Eul, are we looking at the same dorky kid? his transformation is the best, idol in the making. BR, heart break n tears, pls get back together with SW, somehow her fren mentioned Trash and she will reconnect back with SW. PLS PLS PLS. JJ. omg i miss our little mascot. Taek appa, still a man of few words. lucky still have JJ, else SW mom would be bored to tears at home esp with SW away.

as for tomolo ep, let JH confess and DS will tell him i see you as a fren. have a feeling that DR told Taek to confess cos DR asked DS to choose him or Taek (the famous staircase talk) and he will act as bridge (as so brilliant pointed out by some of you).

gd nite and sweet dreams all. *hugs and kisses to all* for all the pics, vids, analysis and translations

• Like 17

@bunnyqueens17 lol !!!! I love your statement hahaha 

All start from BADUK 

THE CLOTHES DS ALWAYS WORE JUST LIKE BADUK STYLE

THE KISS YIN AND YANG STYLE OR SPIDERMAN STYLE ALSO FROM BADUK COLORS

AND MR CHOI TAEK 6DAN NOW BEING 9DAN 

69 JUST LIKE YIN YANG (BLACK AND WHITE COLORS) 

SO THE CLUE/HINT ALWAYS HAVE RELATION WITH BADUK

SO THE WAY THEY KISS AND FORGET ABOUT THE KISS JUST LIKE BADUK ETIQUETTE 

AND THE GAME HUNTING EACH OTHER FEELING, THEY USED THE BUDDHA FACE GAME. 

LOL

NOTE: THE WRITER PUT SO MUCH EFFORT UNTIL NOW, SHE LEARN FROM PAST REPLY SERIES. A LOT PPL INTEREST WITH THE HINTS, NOW SHE WRITE THE STORY FULL OF THE HINTS SO VIEWERS NEED PLAYING AS SHERLOCK HOLMES DETECTIVE LIKE THE BOOK THAT HANGING FROM FUTURE SCENE ! 

AND THE WRITER JUST LEARNING IN THE PAST, SHE WILL NEVER BRING THE SAME THINGS HAPPEN TO FUTURE SERIES. ITS MEANT SHE WANT US TO AWARE ABOUT THE CHARACTER SHE MADE, STOP COMPARE TAEWOONG CHILBONG HAVE THE SAME STORY WITH TAEK ! 

MR.CHOI TAEK IS PARK BO GEUM ! HE IS BADUK PLAYERS AND POPULAR IN SOUTH KOREA 1988 

EDIT: CHOI TAEK IS BADUK PLAYERS WHO KNOW HOW TO MAKE A MOVE, AND WIN THE GAMES !!!

AND THE KISS HE JUST MAKE IT HAPPEN NOW, THEN THE GIRL GIVE MOVEMENT BACK TO HIS LIPS. THE GIRL WAS SHOCKED AND ENJOYYYYYYYYYY *LIKE JUNG BONG OPPA SAID

• Like 20

12 minutes ago, JCgirl 001 said:

wasnt there an account film crew/general public person of TK/DS on a date like thing  in the future and it was said that they could see DS legs(WEARING A SKIRT)  and thats a hint hint for wearing a skirt around someone u like?

Im just really curious if it becomes more obvious on whose the husband next episode what the hell are they going to do for episode 19 and 20? is someone going to get sick? is an accident going to happen? will there be something wrong with TK because of his frequent headaches? I just dont know what they are going to fill the time up with. Unless they drag this love triangle realllllllllll long :_(

I remember reading that TK-DS will go for movie date with DR, but DR left earlier (OMG.. is this the bridge thingy?) and some passer-by saw the the crews holding ep 19 script..means the date will happen in ep 19.

• Like 12

Just now, darafangirl29 said:

apologies for quoting photos from 5th JANUARY but i just needed to. 

to all sherlock and CSI friends here....I LOVE YOU ALL.

IT HAPPENED!!!

this right here was some impressive work I admit. Lots of people commentated on DS/TK shippers for being amazing for analyzing the crap out of that preview and being right lol what was predicted was actually fulfilled in the end. All that investigation work, analyzing and theories made  was pretty amazing for turning out right :)

Do it again for this preview anyone? lol or the preview for episode 19 when it comes out? haha We need experts to work on this and this forum seems to be filled with them i believe haha

• Like 12

Hey guys... I'm new to this forum but i've been "stalking" since a long time ago.

I have to write it because I did not know what to think....

I just read that there is the rumor that RJY was filming a kiss scene with HR in Gimpo airport.

What do you guys think about this?? This can't be true T_T  

Have you heard anything about this ??

• Like 2