Park Bo Gum ❤ Girl's Day Hyeri aka REPLY 1988 TAEK x DEOKSUN

hafunohane

4 minutes ago, lyonesse said:

so, is junghwan a commercial or a military pilot? 

maybe my opinion is unpopular, but i dont really like DS adult version, something just feels so odd about her. well maybe because time can really change people, or maybe because LMY cannot really deliver DS' character. thats why i'm not really interested to see future scene because i dont like the cast

its military I believe. Someone investigated it and proved the difference between the two iniforms.

• Like 14

12 minutes ago, st4rdust said:

I don't know why but I really don't want JH to be confessing for Taekie!!

Our namja Taek is all manly and can very well do his OWN confessing THANK YOU VERY MUCH!! *still swoony from the fish yin yang kiss* 

Agree with you totally! 

If I were to dream, the best scenario would be JH confessing and then JH and DS agreeing that while they both had some feelings for each other then, that moment had passed already and its all in the past. LOL

I feel nervous for tomorrow... It feels like tomorrow is the deciding episode that will determine our fate...

• Like 19

does DC have anything on TK meds!!!??

wait even if the kiss was TK dream....how is that a good thing to have for a second lead???like you arent supposed to show in still completely in love wit the main girl so late in the game like that makes it worse if he isnt the husband

• Like 17

@kilaalaa yeah, and even if JH does really confess, he already loses the momentum, he's 5 years too late.

as for me, i had my own theory that whoever possess DS' heart or has any important scene with DS before the time jump would be the husband. why? because building the storyline and the tension after the time jump is out of question, it doesnt make sense. after the time jump, it should be the conclusion and confirmation of DS feeling. and  here she cannot have a change of heart because time is running out, we only have 3 more episodes.

• Like 19