Park Bo Gum ❤ Girl's Day Hyeri aka REPLY 1988 TAEK x DEOKSUN

hafunohane

ok guys, i'm sooo sorry for being a party pooper. one thing keeps bugging my mind. IF the kiss is not a dream, then it is not good for our ship. I mean, how can DS be so casual towards uri taekkie after that kiss? does she confirm that she feels nothing after the kiss? this really dissapoapoints me. now i really wish that the kiss is just a dream, so there would be still a chance for our ship to be together.

on a side note, why is uri baby soooo hot here? where is the puppy-taekkie that we all know?

and why TVN twitter upload DS and JH photo together T___T

I'm so not ready for a heartbreak. not after the DAEBAK scenes in this episode. please dont be so cruel author-nim...

• Like 9

OMG. this ep is totally worth the wait!! credits to our dear CSI eagle eye team for dissecting ep17 preview, esp bed scene.

Taek is so manly carrying DS. what other better confirmation for DS to see Taek as a man and not just a childhood fren. then we have the KISS scene!!! i love the scene they held hands, a picture worth a thousand words and that scene is worth every countless grain of sands on Mother Earth. even if there wasn't a kiss, i would have die happy with just the hands holding. as for the kiss, need there be any words for it?

must say again and again, everything abt Taek and DS is just natural,and that makes their love so beautiful.

i really need the raw/sub vids. no need to sleep just keep looping Taek-DS scenes

• Like 18

On 1/5/2016 at 2:43 PM, syaiira said:

omo guys. just bringing some spoiler news.

Apparently the team is spotted filming a scene. I believe it's suppose to be a Lee Seunghwan concert scene.

Most probably this one is after the time jump in 1994. 

And guess who is filming that particular scene?

It's Deoksun and Taek!

Here's the original source of the blog: http://cafe.naver.com/jungnangbaby/140916

The blogger was saying that the one standing infront of the payphone is Hyeri and that her hair was longer (extensions?) most probably due to the time jump. and the blogger was saying that both Hyeri and Bogum looks so close and that Bogum looks super handsome in real life. haha

i could not see from my pc!! can someone repost this picture for me please 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, blue_angel_1004 said:

JB: Is there anything else you'd like me to do?

Miran: Study.

Woman's voice: His nickname is... Trash.

BR: What?

SW: Thanks. I owe you one!

Trash: Ehh. Are you showing off you're a Seoul slicker? It's nothing!

DS: Hey, I'm popular too!

SW: Deoksun, don't get dumped this time.

DS: Hey, I'm telling you I don't get dumped!

DR: Why can't [you] date?

TK: I've put in a lot of effort.

DR: Put in more effort!

DR: Punk would die without being able to confess forever.

JH: Deoksun. 

JH: I've wanted to say since a long time ago. 

EP 18 Preview form MT.. @ilmare:)

• Like 20

17 minutes ago, lyonesse said:

ok guys, i'm sooo sorry for being a party pooper. one thing keeps bugging my mind. IF the kiss is not a dream, then it is not good for our ship. I mean, how can DS be so casual towards uri taekkie after that kiss? does she confirm that she feels nothing after the kiss? this really dissapoapoints me. now i really wish that the kiss is just a dream, so there would be still a chance for our ship to be together.

on a side note, why is uri baby soooo hot here? where is the puppy-taekkie that we all know?

I wouldn't even be concerned whether the kiss is a dream or not.

tumblr_mbvy8bmb3a1rqocz5.gif

You might ask..;) Well, because we already know that DS has feelings for Taek.. It's obvious. We've got little moments here and there before, but on tonight's episode...Our Taekie did make her all flustered while he was carrying her. (Didn't I tell you that it's gonna be taek...ahahah, he had such a poker face even though he was deffo screaming inside) :w00t::wub::blush::heart: Well, uri taekie is the namja. And DS has noticed it too, she kept thinking about him. She always does. He's making her feel the feelings that she's not used to. It's love, deffo. And I don't think that the kiss is a dream. (actually #reply1988's trolls' intention was to make the scene look blurryand dreamy to begin with, right? pfffttt, those trolls.) But even if it is, there's gonna be plenty real ones with TAEKSUN so I don't even care. I'm on my otp heaven rn.

tumblr_inline_nzttyndmsg1twcswy_500.gif

..thanks to all the live recappers, chingus. I love you all. 

giphy.gif

#teamtaek #taekforpresident #masterchoi

• Like 24

1 minute ago, kilaalaa said:

I'm a pessimist and for most parts I wonder if the writer is just throwing this in as fan service because she knows we're not going to get any in the upcoming episodes.

But then the very small part of me thats an optimist remembers the time when I watched the beach scenes and thought, "Thats it. Thats the end of the sweet Taek and DS scenes." 

I'm still afraid to have high expectations that Taek is the husband. But at this point I really think that if JH turns out to be endgame, it would be the weakest, most undeveloped main loveline ever in the Reply series.

I really really really hope Taek is the husband. Honestly a character like Taek would be the most surprising main lead guy in Korean drama universe ever - ultimate nerdy baduk geek who looks like he doesn't exercise turns out to be smoking hot and can also carry the girl in the bridal style? Seriously most surprising character ever! It would be a shame if the writer didn't make Taek the husband.

Yes, also I'm just tired of the bikering couple arc! 2016 should be the year to end it. If he isn't the husband it would be such a waste of build up since all their scenes are quite intimate.

• Like 11

Even if JH confess tomorrow, I bet its already 5 years too late. It wud seem like JH is a fake, calling her ugly & never said nice things to her before, now she's became a beautiful stewardess that he's going to confess? We know he likes DS, DS suspect it too along the line but he never make the effort to clarify their misunderstanding. And looking at how nervous he was I dun think he has much experience with women too. I think he will confess to DS but she will reject him because her heart is somewhere else

• Like 10

8 minutes ago, trashoppaya said:

It would be so corny if JH and DS got together bc they worked together :/ it's not the writter's style I hope.

8 minutes ago, trashoppaya said:

It would be so corny if JH and DS got together bc they worked together :/ it's not the writter's style I hope.

I remember watching a Taiwanese drama called it started with a kiss and the main guy becomes a doctor and the main girl follows him and becomes a nurse lol does that happen in real life? I thought DS would become a nurse cause shes so caring or a writer cause of her love for romance novels haha oh well. we will see where the writer goes with this :)

• Like 3

she kiss him back that is important...

if it not a dream and she kissing him back it a confirmation she like him...

even if she act like nothing happen the day after it could be she learnt her lesson not to expect much after the failure with SW and JH beside she still didn't know Taek like her and she thought he have someone else he like so the way not to ruin their friendship it better she act indifferent..

if a cancel movie date and bridal way affect her so much that she couldn't sleep of course a kiss is the biggest affect on her...

just the way her eyes avert him at first when she open her eyes finding he staring at her would someone in a dream act like that and her eye even react when she get kiss...

well im not gonna get down over the fact they make it look like dream because they still need to keep the game going until last ep...if it not a dream im sure we will get the flashback for this first kiss and ds might narrate her feeling.....since 1994 gonna be the year we get the answer

#teamnotgivingupbutstilllowermyexpectationforthetroll

• Like 13

@sarsu @salz fyuuh gomawoyo chinguya youer words calm me a bit. things reply 1988 to me T_T

whatever happens in the end, i would cherish this episode forever. and yes, if JH is the end game, that would be such a waste of a good drama, it feels kinda rush. I love JH, but i guess his story with DS is underdeveloped.

• Like 12

So after tomorrow we are going to have another 6 days of torture?? :frown:

I really hope that Taektanic won't sink like the real titanic couple in the movie who separated at the last minutes after the ship sunk into the sea..

Edited by cheersmyself
  • Like 6