Park Bo Gum ❤ Girl's Day Hyeri aka REPLY 1988 TAEK x DEOKSUN

hafunohane

Hallo everybody...nice to meet you all here :D

It's my first time posting in this thread since I start enjoying myself as silent reader few days ago.

I believe I'm not in the wrong ship this time although I'm ready if this ship will sinking and I can't swim at all but I have you all my roommates who will help me right? :rolleyes:

• Like 11

5 minutes ago, sin921113 said:

Hallo everybody...nice to meet you all here :D

It's my first time posting in this thread since I start enjoying myself as silent reader few days ago.

I believe I'm not in the wrong ship this time although I'm ready if this ship will sinking and I can't swim at all but I have you all my roommates who will help me right? :rolleyes:

Hi hi. Dun worry. I am a diver. If tis ship goes down i am going down too.

• Like 8

7 minutes ago, niniiinggg said:

@sin921113 welcome :blush: i used to be a silent reader too ㅋㅋㅋ and i can't also swim but still enjoy this ship :D many will help us for sure :P

@niniiinggg I'd really love everything in this ship...all!!! Like I have foun my new home :wub:

4 minutes ago, ilmare said:

Hi hi. Dun worry. I am a diver. If tis ship goes down i am going down too.

@ilmare thank you so much... I will easily going down too, so I really need your help to back on top :lol:

• Like 2

I really wanna share what I found when rewatch the 97 series...it might could be a small hint which connected to this 88 series, but I'm afraid if it's going wrong so I'll tell it later when the show end :sweatingbullets:

Just that for today from me...see you tomorrow all my Taekie roommates :D

• Like 5

20 minutes ago, sin921113 said:

I really wanna share what I found when rewatch the 97 series...it might could be a small hint which connected to this 88 series, but I'm afraid if it's going wrong so I'll tell it later when the show end :sweatingbullets:

Just that for today from me...see you tomorrow all my Taekie roommates :D

is the hint bad or good for Taektanic??

• Like 3

11 hours ago, allegramente said:

Before you cast your vote,  I would like you to consider voting for "The Bowl Haircut" as The Bowl Haircut Appreciation Society is currently  doing some major multidisciplinary researches.

• Literary: Choi Taek 6 Dan's Bowl Haircut and its Significance as Plot Device and Symbolism
  • Physics: The Effect of Bowl Haircut Aerodynamics in Choi Taek 6 Dan's Action and Reaction Forces
  • Statistics: Bowl Haircut Increases the Probability of  Winning A Baduk Match by 16%
  • Medicine:
    • The medicinal properties of Bowl Haircut In Keeping The Body Warm and Head Cool  (Case Study: Choi Taek 6 Dan)
    • Bowl Haircut Reduces Dandruff And Dementia Risks
  • Psychology: Bowl Haircut Makes You Look Harmless (Case Study: Choi Taek 6 Dan's Development from Pseudo-Second Lead to Definitive yet Unexpected Hero)
  • History: The Influence of Bowl Haircut Style in The Rise and Fall of A Baduk Master Career
  • Forensic Science: The Use of Bowl Haircut Pixel-by-Pixel Shadow Analysis in Photo Identification    
  • Acoustics: Bowl Haircut Influence in The Variance of Goats Bleat

Yes. Please. Vote for "The Bowl"!

BAHAHAHAHA!!! (+!!!)

@allegramente I want to marry your wit. And your brain. And your love for The Bowl. :heart:

Oh man, now that I think about it, I'm going to miss that bowl cut so much. *sniffles* 

May I suggest a few more research topics for your appreciation society (to which I demand membership!!)?

• Botany: Endangered Bowl-Cut Mushrooms (A. Phialam) - Conservation and Preservation Strategies 
  • Economics: 'Do I Look Rich in this Bowl Cut?' A Comparative Study of Bowl-Cut Wearers' Earning Potential
  • Mathematics: A Study of the Bowl-Cut as a Topological Space
  • Women and Gender Studies: The Bowl-Cut and Its Postwar Dismantling of the Masculine Patriarchy
  • Anthropology: The Bowl-Cut as Social Currency - Cross-Cultural Examinations of the Famous Haircut and its Harmonious Effect on Babies, Dogs, and the Elderly
  • Like 17

hellp chingus! i've been a silent lurker till it bugged me last night so as soon as i woke up i finally logged in (been a while i cant even remember my password lol) anyway, i just finished watching the childhood flashback scene when i went here and read your fish theory. im not sure if anyone has brought this up but... tumblr_o0k9cxFck41tm9ez3o1_400.png

i cant help but wonder if the fish candy given by DS to TK part of the 'fish symbolism' or its just my delulu head. nonetheless the fish came into my dream and made me post this lol

• Like 16

Hello~ :D I've also been following this thread for a few weeks as a silent, die-hard DS/TK shipper. Can I be added to the LINE chatroom too?? Ahh, thanks. Hopefully, I'll gain the courage to post here more often :sweatingbullets:

LINE ID: kkaebjongin

Edited by Alexandria A
  • Like 2

8 hours ago, Phuong Tam Nguyen said:

I was searching around to see if there is anybody who looks like one of the 4 guys and when I saw that person in the red circle, I thought that was a woman in high heels but just now when I take another look, i think there are 2 people standing there. The one with the invisible legs might be a woman in the crew, BUT the one standing IN FRONT of her might be TK, with the legs hidden.

If that's true, TK might see JH carrying DS. Yeah, that's another guess :D it might be a good thing actually. What if DS realizes something after this incident? ;) 

I think the one with red circle is JH. He was out of the camera frame thus he's not filming, therefore he must been wearing his thick, long winter jacket they all wore when not filming.

The guy carrying the girl looks like Taek to me. :D

• Like 6