Park Bo Gum ❤ Girl's Day Hyeri aka REPLY 1988 TAEK x DEOKSUN

hafunohane

Guest gerimisore

@allegramente LMAOOOOOOO!!!!! XD XD XD YOU! YOU! YOU JUST WON THE INTERNET FOR TODAY!

I was giggling nonstop reading your post that my brother started side-eyeing and face-palming me so hard XD He probably mutters inside, "Geez, Korean drama.."

I'm fine with any kind of style (PBG is so gorgeous that I believe he'll rock even with a plastic bag over his head), but I'll vote for the legendary bowl haircut that have accompanied us through this incredible journey since you listed its significance in many different aspects and elaborate it in a very hilariously detailed way.

+1 from me :D

And LOOOOL at your location! XD

160106 South Korean Minister of Culture, Sports and Tourism 'Kim Jong Deok' with Park Bo Gum at 2016 New Year's meeting for Cultural and Arts Society

20160106215013_22222.jpg

I'm proud of baby Bogum :heart:

NB: when the first time I saw that picture above, the first thing that came to my mind is "is that Choi Taek new hairstyle ???" since the picture was taken today.

credit to : http://sportsseoul.com/news/read/341691

• Like 17

1 hour ago, Wendy Wang said:

I don't know if this is too relevant, but I saw a picture of Park Bo Gum with the exact same hairstyle as the future husband outside of filming.

are the pictures that you saw is taken at the time around Reply 1988 aired ??? or the pictures that has taken some months before, I mean since Bogum became Music Bank MC it was when he's still filming 'I Remember You' when his character's hairstyle is looks like 'Reply1988 future husband'. At that time around (I Remember You drama) Bogum usually came to Music Bank broadcast with that hairstyle.

• Like 6

@Phuong Tam Nguyen Girl I'm out of words for you! Lol you've got one amazing pair of eyes there.But as you said,if the lying down scene from preview is indeed ds-tk,then she's wearing a different jacket right,which does not match her clothes from the playground.But I like your explanation,also we don't know if the shooting scene was for episode 17 or 18,do we? So I'm confused if this scene is from ep 17 or not.

• Like 9

HELLO Chinguus!

I'm a new one but also in Teak's team since i've seen Go bum in Reply 1988.:wub:

and i'm so enjoy in this TK's Room. can't stop reading all of many posts >.<

so I would like to join in Line Group too.

can someone add me in? *O*  my line ID is ' benjarat.taan'

Kamsamnidaaa ----

• Like 8

1 hour ago, nearsea said:

@Phuong Tam Nguyen Girl I'm out of words for you! Lol you've got one amazing pair of eyes there.But as you said,if the lying down scene from preview is indeed ds-tk,then she's wearing a different jacket right,which does not match her clothes from the playground.But I like your explanation,also we don't know if the shooting scene was for episode 17 or 18,do we? So I'm confused if this scene is from ep 17 or not.

yeah indeed, DS wears the pink hoodie at the playground, when she saw TK walking and (assuming the scene occurs) when she was lying down. But at the playground she has a red coat/jacket over that pink hoodie, so i wonder when she took that jacket off :) because at the moment when she saw TK walking, her red jacket was not on, she only wore that pink hoodie in that scene.

• Like 5

Omggg so many new people on our ship!! Welcome! taektanic keep on sailiiiing towards deoksunland :lol::lol::lol: I hope you enjoy the ride! <3

btw, I think the scene in the preview is from a different "day"/scene than the one in the spoiler pics. I just got the feeling (as always) that uri taekie will carry DS in his arms. It's about a time for taekie to make a move anyway, we're not in this ship for nothing right?  :D Actually I really really want to DS to realize her feelings first, rather than Taek confessing. Deoksunah, palli palli and fall in love with Master Choi!! :wub:

Ahhh, where are you friday??? 

• Like 7

39 minutes ago, nearsea said:

I think this one here is TK, @Phuong Tam Nguyen =//.The hoodie looks similar to TK's style.Lol,does not matter though.

Ca5XsUc.jpg

Yeah I was searching around to see if there is anybody who looks like one of the 4 guys and when I saw that person in the red circle, I thought that was a woman in high heels but just now when I take another look, i think there are 2 people standing there. The one with the invisible legs might be a woman in the crew, BUT the one standing IN FRONT of her might be TK, with the legs hidden.

If that's true, TK might see JH carrying DS. Yeah, that's another guess :D it might be a good thing actually. What if DS realizes something after this incident? ;) 

• Like 4