Park Bo Gum ❤ Girl's Day Hyeri aka REPLY 1988 TAEK x DEOKSUN

hafunohane

11 minutes ago, st4rdust said:

Ooooh or better yet LINE chat?

Whatsapp need phone numbers not many ppl may want to share their real numbers...  

Does LINE have video call? Actually I was thinking of Skype as we can share live stream (screen) via Skype :D Google hangout is okay too but it's more laggy than Skype

• Like 9

1 hour ago, kentangbakar said:

I will post here I think, I dont know if it already post before, but from what i skim through roughly, none. BTW, I from SWxBR shipper page =))

Hide contents

Oh btw that's the pink sweater DS wears in ep 17 preview! Damn will it be flashback or sometime in 1989? So excited lol

• Like 9

4 minutes ago, syaiira said:

There is actually an article accompanying those pictures. I read it and it says that they were filming a scene where all the 5 friends are present and they were playing soccer. Deoksun got hurt and so Taek offered her a piggy back ride. but omg will we get to finally see our Taek playing soccer??? :w00t: Didn't Sunwoo mentioned that Taek is quite good at it? Will we get to see Taek being all competitive again? hahahaha

OMG yezzz, Taek may be lousy in many things, but when it comes to games he is a KING lol xD

• Like 14

Guest gerimisore

DAMMIT!!! I can't stay put any longer! D: I planned on posting here once my fanart finished, but THAT MEGA FANTASTIC BTS pics unleash my shipper heart! :heart: Thanks for sharing @kentangbakar

AND, OMG!!! We have so many new people <3 <3 <3 I'm sooooo happy that more and more people are joining us in this super awesome ship/cruise/submarine/avengers' helicarrier. I'm loving every single brilliant post here, from the lighthearted ones to those that need CSI work XD That one was both hilarious and mind-boggling! Kinda bugged that I can't join you all with the fun spazzing and awesome Sherlock-y thing by dissecting every little things from our couple (I swear you guys are geniuses for noticing such simple details *seal clapping*). All in all, I was, am, and will always be thankful for finding and joining this extraordinary ship with all the lovely ladies in it. Cheers for the awe-inspiring us! :D

Back to that BTS pics,

AAAAAAK, MY HEART, MIND, SOUL AND BODY ARE READY FOR DA REAL NAMJA VERSION OF CHOI TAEK 6-DAN!

BRING IT OOOOOON! \D:/

(but that could be anyone 'tho. so, let's keep the expectation low for now |: pfft)

And also, can't wait for the '94 Taek!!! The mushroom bowl cut is cute, and will be missed, but Taek with forehead seen (and some hair gel) is... *Q*

Well, I'm nobody here, but I just want to say once again WELCOME to the new posters!

*\:grin:/* *\:grin:/* *\:grin:/*

This thread is gold!

You guys rock!

TK-DS is LOOOOOOVE!!!

:heart:

Ugh, they'll play soccer? SW said Both JH and Taek are good at soccer! Can we expect some manly 'competition' here?

FRIDAY COME FASTEERRRR!!! >__<

@Phuong Tam Nguyen The other shipper thread did a close up picture of the figure carrying DS in the spoiler pic. From the background color, the location seems to be the same as that in the preview where JH asks TK about the wallet. They're trying to analyze shoe color and haircut to identify if it's TK/JH (since both are wearing black sweaters). Can we trust your superb CSI photo sleuthing skills to solve this mystery? :P lol

• Like 15

12 hours ago, vana93 said:

one theory can be this:  DS really likes Taek but Taek won't accept her because of JH , so Taek will date many girls and after that time jump they meet again and Taek will confess to her because he sees DS still loves him:heart: *sorry for my delulu mind:blush:*

Or they can be confessing to each other but decided to go separate way because of JH. Taek pretend to date other people so both JH & DS can moves on but even after JH has sumone else DS still waits for TK. 

Delulu apart....I remember prior leaving for China, excited DS jumping up and down with her passport in hand & the date on the passport clearly shows the passport valid from Dec 1, 1989 until Dec 1, 1990. DS first trip to China was on 18th January 1989 since now we've seen clearly the date written on the pic as 20/1/89, so there's no doubt their first trip overseas together was in Jan 89.

Its impossible the PD made a careless mistake as such. Also when the family asked where she gets the luggage,  she said its Taek, then the camera she said its Tk too. But weird thing is she also said, 'Don't worry Tk won't notice' If they went together is it a problem if TK notice or if she used TK's stuff? So much that NE call her a 'thieving bi+ch' ..if they go on a trip together wud it matter if she brings along TK's camera?  So my bet is DS gets an offer to  work abroad.  Afterall Dec 1989 she has completed her high school. Probably as an air stewardess.  She's not good in her study but she's pretty.  Even childhood friend DR thought so too, if she did fairly well in her English I think it won't be a problem to her. So it can also be that all 5 of them will be separated to pursue their careers & dreams until they unite again in 1994.

• Like 12

@uzzie-zera

ahh so it not a flashback i didn't even realize it same outfit he wear when talk to JH but seem the gang do thing together which i love XD

so my prediction that TK would avoid DS is wrong again haha the show truly a troll and Taek forever unpredictable soul XD

but yeah better keep expectation lower and lower the thing with this show you can't trust anything or anyone lol

• Like 11

I dunno what to think anymore lol u r right the clothes look like ep17... Since 18 will be the time jump... Aaaaaaah....

I think streaming video will be too lagged... We can try to watch ep17 together this Friday  as a trial run lol

• Like 9

yes, I agree with everyone. These spoiler pictures just set my shipper heart on fire. Just thinking about that it's TAEK&DS moment I just

tumblr_m392nnBu3Y1r04zw9.gif

okk, the picture is very blurry, but I'm pretty sure that there's DS because the coat looks red like in the other spoiler pictures. ALSO Taekie has black clothes, so it could definitely be him. BUT we might as well be fooled a big time by these staff trolls so let's prepare our hearts and be neutral. Until we see that it's Taek, then I promise that this thread will be full of my spazzing. I really love the fanart of that moment too, ahh TAEK&DS's red cheeks.. Kyeoptaaaaaa.

8645ab80ea206753c5d9b16bcd87534a.jpg

please Taekie-ah, go and steal Deok sun's heart away! :blush:

• Like 15

Yesssssss let's do this!

So our candidates are LINE, Whatsapp, Google Hangout and Skype so far? I'm honestly fine with anything. Is Google Hangout something you can only use on a computer? Would you guys prefer mobile or computer? :)

-

Plot twist: It's a staff member. Not for filming at all. LOL

Thank goodness all five of them are there though. I need some OT5 fun times before the time skip (':

• Like 7

22 minutes ago, .crestfallen. said:

@Phuong Tam Nguyen The other shipper thread did a close up picture of the figure carrying DS in the spoiler pic. From the background color, the location seems to be the same as that in the preview where JH asks TK about the wallet. They're trying to analyze shoe color and haircut to identify if it's TK/JH (since both are wearing black sweaters). Can we trust your superb CSI photo sleuthing skills to solve this mystery? :P lol

I'll try tonight when I'm back haha 

• Like 9