Park Bo Gum ❤ Girl's Day Hyeri aka REPLY 1988 TAEK x DEOKSUN

hafunohane

At this rate , even the pd-nim  will step up and say "Am I that smart O.O? You're going too far guys..." x)

Haha thanks to this thread , waiting for the next ep is more bearable !

thank you guys ! When Taek ends up being the husband let's do a group hug >_< ! We've worked hard T_T

• Like 22

12 minutes ago, Betsi Soma said:

At this rate , even the pd-nim  will step up and say "Am I that smart O.O? You're going too far guys..." x)

Haha thanks to this thread , waiting for the next ep is more bearable !

thank you guys ! When Taek ends up being the husband let's do a group hug >_< ! We've worked hard T_T

Yea... so true... its been 11 days since the previous episode. 

Regardless of whether taek gets to be with ds or not, lets do a group hug. XD. Taek will always be the ultimate husband for ds (and for us?!?) in our hearts.

I love you guys so much

• Like 20

oh btw, besides all the wonderful posts here which trigger me to scan their pupil reflection, there is this post (I'm lurking on the other thread too) that STRONGLY encourages me to take a deeper look to that super duper short preview

Here

Spoiler

edit : are they trolling again with putting DS and Taek looking sad while lying down right after each other, especially with pink foreground on TK's scene? LOL they made it look like OTP's bed scene. As if :phew:

Of course I don't mean to offense anybody, I don't want to prove anything or I'm not die hard to say TK must be the husband or anything similar. I just want to say every single frame in a movie has a meaning and an intention behind it, so when we become more open, we can see more from the scenes, just like how many of us here pointed out the beauty of the scripts, texts, wardrobes, camera angles and all. At the end of the day, the whole drama is like a cherished baby to the film makers , aka the production team. So they intentionally choose to show us what really matter :) that's why I love this thread, because without our open-minded mentality, we can't see the messages that the team wants to convey ;)

Back to that post in the spoiler, if the scene turns out to be what we've guessed so far, I wanna shout out loud this to that "as if :phew:"

YES THEY (TK&DS) ARE FOR REAL!

Throws confetti at the yin yang fishes LOL

• Like 20

You guys are all amazing!!! This is the most fun I've had in a long time on Soompi! And I've been around since 2003! If our submarine ends up sinking even further into the depths of the sea, these brief glances of the blue sky have been worth it! Hugs all around for my fellow shipmates! :heart:

• Like 23

I agree with all of the above. Just look at the likes for every comments considering we just got 60 followers. I can feel how we're LIKING n suppporting each other especially when our ship doesnt look convincing at first. 

Personally im someone who just happy to be silent reader but at last got courage to start an account n even write something on this thread. 

And somehow im quite competitive too and this feels like in a battle and hoping I could win. Well, hopefully it turn out to be true

• Like 13

28 minutes ago, Phuong Tam Nguyen said:
  Hide contents

edit : are they trolling again with putting DS and Taek looking sad while lying down right after each other, especially with pink foreground on TK's scene? LOL they made it look like OTP's bed scene. As if :phew:

Of course I don't mean to offense anybody, I don't want to prove anything or I'm not die hard to say TK must be the husband or anything similar. I just want to say every single frame in a movie has a meaning and an intention behind it, so when we become more open, we can see more from the scenes, just like how many of us here pointed out the beauty of the scripts, texts, wardrobes, camera angles and all. At the end of the day, the whole drama is like a cherished baby to the film makers , aka the production team. So they intentionally choose to show us what really matter :) that's why I love this thread, because without our open-minded mentality, we can't see the messages that the team wants to convey ;)

Back to that post in the spoiler, if the scene turns out to be what we've guessed so far, I wanna shout out loud this to that "as if :phew:"

YES THEY (TK&DS) ARE FOR REAL!

Throws confetti at the yin yang fishes LOL

@Phuong Tam Nguyen

OMO

you know what this means...

you need to do a victory lap around the MT if our sexy yinyang fish scene happens.

20101215_203743.jpeg

EDIT: LOL I GOT SUNWOO for the quiz. Kinda makes sense I guess, since my real life personality is like a cross between BR & JH, with some DR thrown in for kicks.  

• Like 11

9 minutes ago, ilmare said:

Reply 1988 Soulmate Quiz

guys!!! something for fun while we wait... :)

edit: i got JH on first try, then DS. *silently screaming. i dun even like JH right from the start!*

I got Taek, i guess i'm as introvert as that. :sweatingbullets:

Though i think someone like me need someone bright like Deoksun as a soulmate, cause i can't imagine a live between two introvert who likes to play with themself. Just like how Taek and Deoksun is a perfect couple. xD

• Like 11

17 minutes ago, Meliere said:

@Phuong Tam Nguyen

OMO

you know what this means...

you need to do a victory lap around the MT if our sexy yinyang fish scene happens.

20101215_203743.jpeg 

Haha let there be peace in the MT :D  I think after the husband is revealed, if that's really TK, we can post a compilation of all our research on the MT and bam! everybody will get a stroke =))

• Like 13

I got DS, yay.. and I think im just like her... hihi... but my husband personality is the mixture between dongryong and sunwoo., he is funny, wise, but also a man that always know what he wants and work hard for that... >.<

Actually taek is not my type, but I want DS to end up with him <3

• Like 6

Your soulmate is the one and only Choi Taek! You guys are both hidden geniuses and enjoy spending your time mostly doing activities that require high brain function such as puzzles or Rubik's cubes. - Funny how they introduce Taek "One and Only" ^_____^

Choi

• Like 18

Lol~ I play the quiz, and pick random answer and got JH (hoping to get Taek tho)...

Second time, I answer base on muy personal opinion and got DS... (Girl, I told you, it must be fate ㅋㅋㅋㅋ)

Third time, I play while thinking about Taek and I got him.... ㅋㅋㅋ like finally

• Like 8

Hey I have a theory. Do you think deoksun mentions to her friends about how taek cancels on her and then like in the preview her friend tells deksun that taek thinks shes too easy. then deoksun goes ahead and  confronts teak in that scene of them lying face to face? what do you think? too crazy of an idea? lol

Im dying to see the next episode and have everyone analyses it and dissect it and show that this sinking ship might still have a chance to sail in the end lol You guys are all the best!! I had so much fun reading through this forum that I just had to join up so I can reply and contribute too hehe TEAM TAEKIE!! FIGHTING!!

• Like 19