Park Bo Gum ❤ Girl's Day Hyeri aka REPLY 1988 TAEK x DEOKSUN

hafunohane

@mangachickavathis is from MT.

Spoiler

By the way, I looked up the song that was playing in the background for the Episode 17 video preview.

The song is called "이별이란 없는거야" ("There is no farewell").  It is a 1988 song by Choi Sung Won. (Though he has the same name as the actor playing No Eul, it's not the same guy!) 

The part of the lyrics that was used in the background goes like this: 

언젠가 만나겠지 새로운 모습으로

안녕이란 말은 없는거야 이 세상 떠나기 전에

Someday we'll meet, looking anew

There is no goodbye until [we] depart this world.

Cr:blue_angel_1004

• Like 13

Talk abt JH...I actually like him  & also his interactions with DS way much better in the earlier episodes, the time before he started having feelings for DS. From then on he becomes annoying with his cold & warm behaviour towards DS, that the poor girl was having a hard time keeping up with his mood.

Also I notice in ep 3 while all 5 were eating together in Taek's cafe, SW was struggling trying to pick up the seaweed,  DS help him, SW look at her & smile gently & immediately after they show TK struggling to pick the cube cut side dish, after struggling for a while it was DR who noticed, so he pick up a couple & put in Taek's bowl. However Taek pick it just fine after that...so cud he saw DS help out SW & was jealous & trying to get her to help him too, but unfortunately DR noticed his act first,  thus no reason for him to continue with his  act?

• Like 22

I have some feeling the husband hunting will end at ep 19? Or earlier. Someone said the spoiler about ds and tk watch concert together.i wish all is true.

I hate when the writer make 1 main lead gain screen time, to cover the real husband in the end. Hehehe

edit:

@lxands

on earlier ep taeki dad told everyone (mr mrs kim, sung family, sw oma) if taeki like someone, he act clingy to them. (While taeki dad act clingy to sw mom) hahaha Than we have scene where taeki asked ds to bring different drink few times. Until her nose is bleed hahaha.. If he dont like someone he act polite to them.

• Like 10

3 minutes ago, nearsea said:

About the concert though if I remember correctly..all the friends attended the concert on '89..right.So it won't be just tk and ds.

no this concert is rumored for 1994 and the lee seung hwan wasnt the performer at the KBS college music festival ( which is the one that everyone went in 1989)

---- guess whose is the most popular thread right now  hint look at the right top panel 

• Like 12

I'm just wondering whether there will be a hair style change for Taek in 1994?

His bowl cut is so short now tho. Wonder if they will style it up or let it be the same...

Hope they will style his hair up instead of letting him look the same as when he was in 1989...

Let us see his handsome forehead please. Who cares if he has a scar left by VolderDeoksun. He is Taekie Potter, the boy who lived. hahaha XD

xU1ic0a.png

hS5BSFX.jpg

:wub: so handsome

Edit: So I was researching on what type of hairstyles are popular in the 90s and it seemed that application of hair gel is already extremely popular during that era. And the most popular 'do in 1994 is apparently the spiky crown ala Leonardo Dicaprio. So hey, Taek with this hairstyle is a possibility! I say bring on the hair gel! LOL

Edited by syaiira
  • Like 24

omg! The preview looks somewhat...promising? ;) Will our predictions come true? ;) At least there's something different about the way Taek's treating DS, and she seems to be very aware of that suddenly? ;) hmmm... Can't wait. BUT @darafangirl29 said it earlier  #reply1988trolls, and I'm not going to forget that. Just waiting for the next episode, with our Taekie & deoksun-ah, so much. B) + I'm gonna share these gorgeous fanarts too :heart::wub:

tumblr_o0h4cgHXhb1uk4jzpo2_1280.png

tumblr_o0h4cgHXhb1uk4jzpo3_1280.png

tumblr_o0h4cgHXhb1uk4jzpo1_1280.png

tumblr_o0h4cgHXhb1uk4jzpo5_1280.pngtumblr_o0h4cgHXhb1uk4jzpo4_1280.png

:heart::heart::heart::heart:

cr: all the creators who make such a beautiful fanarts for this couple. :wub:

WE -- WANT -- MORE :blush:

• Like 20

I'm thinking about the scene in the preview, where Deoksun watch Taek's back with sad expression. My delulu mode says what if it's a scene where Deoksun meets Taek who just come back from his match, and after experiencing it twice, DS expects Taek to rest his head on her shoulder again, but Taek didn't do that and that what makes DS looks sad. Oh that would be a drama there~ :P

By the way, for each clues and scene that could strengthen Taek's position in the husband hunt, i can't help but grow anxious what if it's just a bait before the end game. Oh well here comes the angsty train, i hope i'll enjoy the next 4 episode ride, either in smile or in tears. Afterall the drama already moved me to tears for every episode i watched. :lol:

• Like 17

omg, i'm sorry but I was reading the MT again and I just have to say wutt? Why are they all so confident that the husband is JH. "I'm going to be really surprised if it's not." like I'm sorry, if that happens, there was Taek all along you know. They really can't see the possibility of it being Taek. Someone even saying that in r1994 the literally wrote a novel for why trash was the husband in the end. oh dear..I will write one too, when it's Taek, lol. Ah, I can't taek this. I'm feeling a bit salty.  :D

I'm waiting for the next episodes with curiousity, I'm also going to be confident about this ship sailing. Until it's proven to me---with good, believable facts that the endgame is JH---otherwise. 

Spoiler

I really really wonder what's going to happen if/when the others are going to be jong paled in the end. We know what to expect, but they... certainly don't. Just saying. 

:vicx:

• Like 9

the future feel brighter even the angst is coming am i being weird XD

it the feeling im entering the taektanic being in low self confidence like DS setting 0% hope nothing to lose and end up now with 99% confidence(1% spare for the trolls)

Taekkie the submarine gonna submerge to surface from below deepest sea level fighting for oxygen and get the kiss of life from DS

• Like 14

1 hour ago, mangachickava said:

no this concert is rumored for 1994 and the lee seung hwan wasnt the performer at the KBS college music festival ( which is the one that everyone went in 1989)

---- guess whose is the most popular thread right now  hint look at the right top panel 

Ah,okay.Though I want to see the concert from '89 too.Their dynamics would be interesting to watch,considering they should be avoiding each other around that course of time.

• Like 4

BEZNp7.jpg

3LSf3H.jpg

After rewatching the preview FRAME BY FRAME...i kid you not hahahahah  looking at the lighting and BG colors... soft browns etc... and that purple sweater in the FG of Taekie.... Maybe DS lie in front of him, but her back is facing him instead. From the way her cheek is now, this is the only angle she can be lying down.... I conclude from Taek's blink of surprise is... she went to comfort him, because she assumed he got rejected after his 'çonfession' - the sweet girl will never dream that it is herself...hahaha ... IRONY to the max!!

UNFORTUNATELY since I lack CSI's amazing sharpening software that will analyse and scan the reflection in their eyes...this is somehow very blurred out so we can't see nothing XD hahahahah Just live with it...  The way they purposely put DS vertical is very sneaky indeed... messing with us hahahah 

• Like 19

I have not read the intensive color theories... but going through their wardrobe last night because ( wardrobe for cast is planned and does not happen by chance! ) I want to know if DS had stole Taekie's clothes on a regular basis ( the answer is No ...hahahaha) 

Their styles do look very similar thought... which I will maybe post later... 

But here is her favourite pattern based clothing : 

I present :  Going dotty for you! 

hl0x6jLMj

p7JmlrHoj

• Like 19

@sartikam I know!! sorry... sometimes its very scary to comment on MT... I just read that post by someone saying what a pity that people don't talk more about the drama on the MT...so I did LOL but it is a very unfriendly place for TK-DS shippers... most of the people who talk there are JH shippers... I just want them to see our point...but I guess they really can't...somehow....  As far as I can see, JH position has not been strong since Ep 7 I'm afraid... other than DS intentionally trying to confirm if he likes her or not, she doesn't really have special feelings for him ... She just wanted confirmation like her friend said... then to decide... Subconsciously she already Taeken LOL

• Like 14