Park Bo Gum ❤ Girl's Day Hyeri aka REPLY 1988 TAEK x DEOKSUN

hafunohane

11 hours ago, uzzie-zera said:

just a rumor tho.. but my bogumxhyeri heart cracked... :o

Hide contents

CX4koe2UQAEFd2H.jpg

i think couple B is SW and BR. i'm assuming the actor is Jo In Sung. and the actress is Jang Nara. why JIS? because he was seen on the set with Sung Dong il couple days ago. and if it's true he's going to play one of the boys adult character, it wouldn't be Taek. Taek is not the tallest boy in the neighborhood. Jo in sung height is 1.88 m. would be weird looking adult Taek looking so tall among his friends.

JIS is tall and Jang Nara is very petite. it suits well with SW and BR character.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Meliere said:

YOU'RE RIGHT. DAMN IT.

LOL I WAS SO EXCITED I IGNORED BASIC RULES OF SYMMETRY. :cold_sweat:

... maybe they're lying popsicle style, with Taek staring at DS's back (or vice versa)?? lol my delulu shipper heart

Pfft too good to be true huh? :D Still it can be some kind of parallel scene their facial expressions somewhat similar and it hurts my heart TT

• Like 8

I just read an article about Yoo Yeun Suk (Chillbong of Reply 1994) he was a guest at a radio show (I believe) because he's promoting a movie he's in and there's a part in the intervier where says he's on TK's side and hopes TK can fulfill the love that his character couldn't and even tho I haven't watched R94 I went aww (like I said it out loud)

• Like 23

2 minutes ago, raphelancia said:

The fact that Wang Joey starts talking about Taek towards Deoksun, and then Deoksun's frowning scene seeing Taek's back, and then their 'pondering in bed' scene on their own already satisfies me. Make you really hope the preview isn't just random trolling this time.

Also, note about DS-TK relation to BR-SW, each Deoksun and Bora has once said how the boys likes to inconvenience other people. Deoksun when she's told to bring food to Taek home (before the nosebleed scene), and Bora when she's about to ask SW to date. These sisters can't help but attached to guys who loves to inconvenience other people. :P

I hope Joey Wang implies that DS likes TK, which is different from the cases of JH and SW :) 

• Like 14

Btw, talking about "wish", I think there was an episode which kinda focused on wishes before (and I think someone on this thread posted an analysis on that) but it might be more of the parents' wishes (I guess it's the episode when the moms went to see the fortune tellers) For the OT5, I think we get bits and pieces of information about their dreams but everything is still uncertain at this point :) 

oh, there are only 3 more pages to go till we reach the 150th page guys :D and I guess we will exceed that so soon :D 

• Like 12

Reply 88 previews normally misleading and trolling and I hope that it's the same for JH-TK scene. 

I wish that TK admitted that he looked inside the wallet so that both boys can talk it out and clear the air. So that, one of them could move on for real. No more angst.

• Like 16

Yessssss ep17 is angsty as we predicted!  Omg I can't wait to get off work to watch that preview frame by frame *maniacal laugh* 

I rather they don't talk about it... What's there to say? Shall we play for her hand? They can't say: you can have her... No you can have her... Thats totally offputting... 

Taek is so sad now... Poor boy... But at least we see just how much giving up DS meant to him... And his shuffling back away from Ds?*floats in Nami's Sad fate'.... 

• Like 16

I m guessing that her friends will be telling DS that Taek does NOT like her n for her to give up... The IRONY when this boy loves her as much as life? 

But DS will overcome their comments I think... That will make her liking him even more meaningful if she is not expecting him to reciprocate...

Definitely different beds... Too soon at this point and also if he was gazing at her on the same bed, his eyes will be full of bliss not misery no? 

Bring on the angst!  

• Like 14

just watch the preview the waited angst is coming and tiime for more angsty fmv finally lolB)

maybe im delulu or because i try to believe the preview this time even i know they always misleading but it really seem both Taek and DS is fighting their feeling there

it seem for Taek case he is to give up on her but it killing him inside and for DS it is her realizing her true feeling but at same time Taek pulling away from her..

i dunno what her busybody friend tell her this time but i hope DS will only listen to herself and make her own decision without others influencing...

and Jung Hwan maybe it just me but i really feel it gonna be him at the end who will help TK&DS tbh 

• Like 13

OMG I'M SO EXCITED.

THIS IS THE GIFT bcs i just finished my last day of  final exam.

Omg please dont cry taekie :( i cant stand to see u cry :(

And the bed scene...i hope the pd's not trolling us. Because it seems real that ds's lying beside him. I dont know..but if its trolling i dont care. I've satisfied to see the preview

#TeamTaek Still Sailing~~

D-3 for eps 17!

You guys are amazing with all of the analysis and theories for our otp! So happy i found this thread fill with positive people :D 

• Like 15

5 hours ago, hafunohane said:

My question is this: we know that k-netizens have suspected the SW-BR's loveline prior to ep 6, just like how they have guessed that the real husband contender is TK from before ep 6. Both guesses were confirmed in ep 6. However, the flashbacks in ep 6 were only dedicated for SW and BR- how all along, it has always been BR that SW sees. So why is there no flashback for TK? I know that there have been subtle hints about it as early as ep 2 with the butt- patting scene and the POV during his birthday scene (which is so subtle for most people that a lot of TK shippers here even missed it the first time), so why aren't we shown the flashback to TK's reaction when DS mentioned about the idea of confessing on the first snow earlier in the episode?? I know this is intentional on the writer's part, but it is still interesting to me to find out why she went this route for TK. 10 episodes later, and we still have no flashback about the history behind his crush whatsoever. I hope that this doesn't mean that JH's crush is intentionally shown in the present timeline of the 80s because that's the loveline that we're supposed to focus on. Rather, i hope it means that this is just one of the writer's tricks for how "the star of the show always appears last," and that it's okay for me to expect for a montage of flashback scenes from TK's POV somewhere in the next 4 episodes. *AMEN TO THIS* 

There were rumors that they had filmed a flashback scene in a middle school hallway and infirmary of TK and DS and I believe that this "bomb" would only be used at the last moment aka ep 17 where i predict is the end of the husband game. ( my delulu theory of the flashback is that it would parallel the childhood flashback of DS picking up TK with broken arm...except maybe reverse the roles...it would also parallel DS and JH concert date)

-----

IF!!!!! Joey wang tells DS that TK DOES NOT like her then we have EXACTLY the situation established by DR....JW would be doing the opposite of what she said about SW and JH...which only means on thing...TK IS SPECIAL 

also BR wore purple sweater when she took food to SW, DS wore white in that same ep when she took food to JH HOWEVER she wore her YELLOW sweater to take food to TK( yall there can be a full analysis of the times she wears her yellow sweater but *hint* i think its when she had no crushes on SW or JH!!)

• Like 18

omo guys. just bringing some spoiler news.

Apparently the team is spotted filming a scene. I believe it's suppose to be a Lee Seunghwan concert scene.

Most probably this one is after the time jump in 1994. 

And guess who is filming that particular scene?

It's Deoksun and Taek!

Here's the original source of the blog: http://cafe.naver.com/jungnangbaby/140916

The blogger was saying that the one standing infront of the payphone is Hyeri and that her hair was longer (extensions?) most probably due to the time jump. and the blogger was saying that both Hyeri and Bogum looks so close and that Bogum looks super handsome in real life. haha

• Like 21

Just now, syaiira said:

omo guys. just bringing some spoiler news.

Apparently the team is spotted filming a scene. I believe it's suppose to be a Lee Seunghwan concert scene.

Most probably this one is after the time jump in 1994. 

And guess who is filming that particular scene?

It's Deoksun and Taek!

Here's the original source of the blog: http://cafe.naver.com/jungnangbaby/140916

The blogger was saying that the one standing infront of the payphone is Hyeri and that her hair was longer (extensions?) most probably due to the time jump. and the blogger was saying that both Hyeri and Bogum looks so close and that Bogum looks super handsome in real life. haha

is there a picture?

• Like 3