Park Bo Gum ❤ Girl's Day Hyeri aka REPLY 1988 TAEK x DEOKSUN

hafunohane

@sara2908 Thank you for sharing! From ksh to ghs everyone is lovingly staring at bo gum lol lol.

@syaiira Wow the kill me heal me parody! And I love that song.Almost missed this...LOL seriously people's love for these characters work out in a really innovative way.Brilliant find.Maybe bogum/hyeri can act in KMHM part 2,he's already good with giving multiple expressions in split of seconds lol...Just watched his teaser from kbs award ceremony :P.

• Like 9

wow...Congratz, Bogum! :grin:

winning an award is a big deal. mark my words, writer and producer will make his character get the girl.

Spoiler

i remember Jung Woong-ing got a not-so-big role as Yuan agent in Empress Ki. in the middle of the series he won an award from another drama ( I Hear Your Voice). next thing we know, his character in Empress Ki suddenly got promoted as a Commander and became one of the last villains left to defeat.

• Like 9

I love how the camera cuts to In Guk almost everytime when Bo Gum is first shown. I think the camera crew/staff of the awards ceremony are shipping hteir bromance hard :)) I was hoping they'd be at least nominated for best couple :)) but it didn't happen. Oh well ^^ I hope they got to talk with each other and take pics. I really think of them as Hyung-Dongsaeng . I also hope Bogummy got to talk with another previous co-actor hyung from his Wonderful Mama drama days (I don't remember the actor's name but he was PBG's older bro in the drama) I also hoped In Guk would sing but yeah I didn't see him sing xP I am fan girling so much again haha. Happy New Year everyone ^^ Its officially 2016 here in our country and we're all very lively despite the weather being sligthly rainy. Take care and may your year be a FANTASTAEK one ^^ wooh one more week til the new episode comes out :) let's hope for the best and enjoy the drama until the end.

• Like 13

can i ask what page is the 2nd Kill me Taek Me parody vid again?

btw this is the compilation cut of Bogum winning tonight+singing include both winning

i wish he have win best couple with Inguk tbh their chemistry just too amazing :P

• Like 13

1 hour ago, uzzie-zera said:

just curious.. What was the comic book that DS borrowed from TK on EP 2?? why did they focus on it twice??

Happy New Year 

Hi @uzzie-zera I have been wondering myself as well. The comic books were shot as focus of the screen twice. Anyone knows what is the title of this manga? Let me post the screenshot here:

Screenshot%202015-12-31%2018.53.18.png

and here:

Screenshot%202015-12-31%2018.54.57.png

I have a theory about it. We have been told in that episode, that DS asked TK to borrow comic books for her, but the scenes were never shown. In that episode as well, the future husband and DS talked about chocolate. So I'm thinking like, will there be flash back sometimes later to let us know about what happened before they came to Kim family's house? Could it be the answer for chocolate mystery, as well as the proof that TK has been crushing on DS for a long long time? Hmm.. But what's with this comic book anyway? It looks like comic book from Candy era.. Artwork looks similar to Waki Yamato..

Let me do my magic with Google tonight. Hoping to get lucky. 

Anyway, HAPPY NEW YEAR my beloved ship mates!! I wish you all the best and good luck! And good news: my friend agreed to translate all pages of article about Choi Taek 6 Dan. He will be working on it this weekend, and as soon as he's finished, I will publish the translation here. Here is the teaser:

tumblr_nzx97sqtFn1to1fhoo1_540.jpg

Reply1988 - This is a real story of 최택 (Choi Taek), if you know the story, it's more interesting to see!

• Like 20

I've been away for 2 weeks, so eagerly watching the last 4 eps I've missed but what is this?! Even DS's metal teeth friend got to smooch JB several times already,  and DS's 2 slowpoke suitors are still trying to be the noble idiots ?!  *roll-eyes*   just play rock paper scissors already & go get the girl. With their snail speed I'm not even surprise if these 2 slowpoke noble idiots get beaten by DR....by now I dont reall care if Taek or JH but just kiss DS already! SW & BR have been getting all the the thrills with their secret but not so secret rendezvous & have been kissing in almost every episode but still not even a peck for DS?

And what is wrong with JH? Even if DS pretended to be injured can't he just offer to carry/piggyback her? Did he has to drag the limping DS? I thought a person in love wud want as much skinship possible with the person they're in love with?  

Also when seeing crying DS on the stairs wudnt he be concerned enough to care abt other things? Regardless if Taek like her, cant JH still show his concern to her as a friend? If he truly likes her would his pride still stop him from lending his shoulder to her as a friend? Like DS once said if a person take too much time considering this & that he will loose his chance....and I think JH has lost his chances far too many times.

However I think Taek might pretend to date other girls for these reasons

1) to give chance to JH to pursue DS when he thought Taek has got over DS

2) To see DS's reaction when she thought he's seeing other girls

Then perhaps these was how the long list of girls hubby dated before they were married was all about. ..

• Like 11

to add to the comic books, in ep 11 DS is also reading comic books while she waits for TK to finish eating...they might be the same ones? ( then again, in 1994 there was a book that was either read by NJ or zoomed on, and it was a story about the 2nd lead guy getting the girl at the end...#troll) 

• Like 12