Park Bo Gum ❤ Girl's Day Hyeri aka REPLY 1988 TAEK x DEOKSUN

hafunohane

You guys this is seriously amazing CSI NCIS SHERLOCK level of detective works!!

we talking about this mad skills of looking into 15 sec previews - crop image and zoom into pupil reflection and convert it (DAMNnnn)

and the ability to distinguish the level of pinkness in DK sweater..  

you guy are awesome...

you know, i'm a very realistic person. and as realistic as the doomness of this ship. i found myself become this hopeless believer.

i felt like i'm walking into the sea when i don't know how to swim and doesn't even expect myself to last 5 secs before drowning.

but miraculously somehow, i still paddling and surviving ...  this thread giving me life!

• Like 22

2 hours ago, Meliere said:

[sorry to truncate your post]

LOLLLL soon as I saw your post, @Phuong Tam Nguyen, I knew I picked the 'right' ship!!! I'm a shipping war virgin, but dang, I don't even care if we "win". I've 'met' so many funny, resourceful, talented, and intelligent girlies here. lol LOL at your detailed sleuthing. Next time imma hire you as a private investigator. 

At first I was giggling at your suggested pose-- my shipper heart LOVES it, and yet my brain was thinking it's too good to be true (taek's room is kinda too small for them to lie like that, maybe?)

But then I got home and took another look at the preview..

and you know what?

I think you're absolutely right. 

preview.jpg

preview2.jpg

EDITED TO ADD:

I'm pretty sure DS is with TK. Her sweatshirt is a pretty distinct pink. His blanket is more of a "classic" powder pink, while her sweatshirt is a purplish pink.

preview3.jpg

Yeah and the pink thing under head when she was lying can be her sweater or TK's blanket or sth else

So I think the positions of TK and DS in the preview are just there to confuse us hahahaha. If we are right, let's scream "eyes can't lie!" and sing "Can't take my eyes off you" together in TK's room :D 

and IT'S DEFINITELY NOT DS/TK'S MISTAKE (*not a pee break mistake, it's the fault in their fates* hahaha), THEY CHOOSE TO STAY BY EACH OTHER'S SIDE! and of course, that lying position is damn hot that I/we can't resist thinking of a spider man kiss hahaha, or at least she touches him =))

• Like 18

WHAT THE @#$! IS THIS?

A "FIFTY SHADES OF PINK IN CHOI TAEK 6-DAN'S ROOM" ..…

edited to add: OR... "A STUDY IN PINK"?

Love you all shipmates!  

*laughing while camping, munching and crunching data elsewhere*

OMG... Aren't we all beginning to behave like Sherlock when he's bored... waiting for an episode...

• Like 23

14 minutes ago, allegramente said:

OMG... Aren't we all beginning to behave like Sherlock when he's bored... waiting for an episode...

hehehe ... A STUDY IN PINK.

THIS IS BASICALLY ME WHENEVER OUR SHIP "PROVES" ANYTHING:

b4a3949972cc0cbf338313ecfb41dcd7.gif

AND WHENEVER SOMEONE SAYS JH IS "OBVIOUSLY" THE HUSBAND:

tumblr_mx08tld7od1rzik3go1_500.gif

@Jéssica De Freitas Maciel GIRL I LOVE YOU RIGHT BACK AND WELCOME TO THE WORLD OF SHIPPER SLEUTHING. :heart: (though, the patch you circled might be Taek's blanket? It's not a monochrome pink... I think I see a pattern?) 

• Like 21

9 minutes ago, Meliere said:

@Jéssica De Freitas Maciel GIRL I LOVE YOU RIGHT BACK AND WELCOME TO THE WORLD OF SHIPPER SLEUTHING. :heart: (though, the patch you circled might be Taek's blanket? It's not a monochrome pink... I think I see a pattern?) 

You are right it could be! It's probably my delulu mind playing tricks on me 8D

• Like 6

7 minutes ago, Jéssica De Freitas Maciel said:

You are right it could be! It's probably my delulu mind playing tricks on me 8D

@Meliere @onlysb1 @Jéssica De Freitas Maciel

I'm not sure too, here is the compilation of findings ;) Thanks everybody for the contribution ;)

Untitled-1.png

But whatever that pink thing is, I guess we can be 90-99% sure that DS stays with TK in his room hahaha ;) 

• Like 23

1 minute ago, Meliere said:

@Jéssica De Freitas Maciel seeing how yesterday I was hoping suntaek would be spooning like this...

tumblr_kwzefpCRhH1qz4btzo1_500.jpg

... your mind is definitely not delulu. :heart: (at least not as delulu as I) :sweatingbullets::D

NOW I WANT IT!!!!!

3 minutes ago, mangachickava said:

EVERYONE STOP

S-T-O-P

*BIG IF* THE THOERY OF THEIR HEADS LAYING DOWN LIKE THAT IS CORRECT....DO YOU KNOW WHAT SYMBOL THEY MAKE

12340883_f520.jpg

TWO FISHES ENCIRCLING EACH OTHER

THE YIN AND YANG

THE SYMBOL OF BADUK ASSOCIATION

BYE.

Chinguuuu let me love you guys, you beautiful, smart, super awesome human beings!!!!!!

• Like 16

7 minutes ago, mangachickava said:

EVERYONE STOP

S-T-O-P

*BIG IF* THE THOERY OF THEIR HEADS LAYING DOWN LIKE THAT IS CORRECT....DO YOU KNOW WHAT SYMBOL THEY MAKE

12340883_f520.jpg

TWO FISHES ENCIRCLING EACH OTHER

THE YIN AND YANG

THE SYMBOL OF BADUK ASSOCIATION

BYE.

I WANT THIS TOO OMG! THE TEAM MAKES BADUK PRESENT IN EVERY TK/DS SCENE HAHA, FROM THE WAY THEY DRESS TO THE WAY THEY LIE DOWN LOL!!!

• Like 20

that is deff 1994 scene, and you know how in reply 1994 most of the pivotal CB and NJ scenes were on baseball field or to do with baseball... I always had an inkling that moving vehicles would be important to JH and DS ...aka he is taking DS to TK and the scene will give closure....

( when you think of the pivotal scenes of TK and DS ( or NJ and trash) they are really varied..everywhere...china, beach, stairs, tk's room, *cough* concert *cough* ...you can not pin point like the way you can for JH and DS ( and CB and NJ) 

• Like 12

13 minutes ago, Meliere said:

@Phuong Tam Nguyen MAN AJUSSHI GOT A FLAT MIDDLE PART ... (downgrade from current sexy hair)

DEOK SUN GOT HAIR EXTENSIONS

... SO CHOI TAEK 6 DAN MUST HAVE NEW HAIR TOO!!! OMG. (bonus: anything will be an upgrade after the mushroom bowl cut ... SO EXCITED)

Oh goodness, I can't even express how much I agree with that XD

• Like 10