Screenwriter: Qian Xun Qian Xun 

Director: Wang Lei

Broadcast Period: 4/9/2019

Cast:

Liu Shi Shi as Bai Kao'er

Tong Dawei as Geng Mo Chi

Jeff Bao

Synopsis:

Betrayed by love, world-renowned pianist, Geng Mochi, and popular radio host, Bai Kao’er, meet under the worst of circumstances. Crossing paths at the funerals of their departed spouses, these wounded souls find a rare sort of comfort in each other’s company.
Following their hearts to places most unexpected, the once-jilted lovers find healing is possible even when it seems impossible. But what fate has brought together, fate can also tear apart. Caught up in a chaotic world of broken hearts, forbidden love, and tragic fates, Geng Mochi and Bai Kaoer must decide if their new-found love is worth fighting for.
(Source: Viki)

Click here to watch it on VIki!

Preview:

OSTs:

Coming soon...

Additional Links:

If Love Like This 如果可以这样爱 Raw Episodes

If Love Like This 如果可以这样爱 Viki Episodes

RULES of SOOMPI
Don't post any requests for subs! Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming. Don't quote images. Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately. Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam and will be reported to the mods.Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, youtube, etc. should be reported to the respective companies instead of posting your complaints here. Those who are caught breaking the Soompi posting rules more than 5 times will have their ID/IDs reported to the mods. Those who are caught promoting/posting illegal streaming links with subs (those without permission from the original subbers and doesn't have copyrights like Viki, Dramafever or Crunchyroll) will have their ID reported to the mods for endangering Soompi to legal issues for illegal streaming sites promotions. PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE!

For any Issues and Abuse
Please report to moderators @angelangie
  l LavelyShai

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On December 26, 2015 at 11:29 PM, BellyButton said:

Yay!  Shi Shi again in 2016.  The pictures didn't look like comedy.  It looks pretty serious like in serious love story not funny love story?  

If you tell me, looks like another Winter Sonata! 

Speaking of Winter Sonata, I hear a sequel will be made?? Producers should have left it as it is..13 years later and I don't see it being popular as before.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I will have to admit that it was not necessary to have the 2 years separation. It is just a ploy to extend the drama but it still the same plot. 

Kao Er and Mo Chin in their happy times are a lovely couple to watch. I find the narcissist Qi Shu Li really hard to take although at least he kept his hands to himself. Well, it is endearing he gave up his life so that the woman he loves could be with the man she loves.

Mi Lan's character is totally bonkers. Her reason for the revenge makes no sense.