⋙ [OFFICIAL] MONSTA X (몬스타엑스) THREAD ⋘

KimJongKookie

I discovered that I among all the songs on my playlists, I play their songs more often than I play others, watch their videos a lot. They are very energetic with positive vibes even in the face of trying times. Korea measure quality by fan base else I will say that they are better than a bunch of celebrated songs I see out there with no or less quality. 

Their concepts are very matured no wonder I thought they were all adults before going through their biographies.

If they can get into acting and some other independent shows, it will help them make more names and be financially independent as the reality about being in a group may make you popular but you are working your butts off for others.

And oh my, they are so tall.maybe they were specially selected and very handsome too.

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And the mixtape has been topping charts.

Aside G Dragon, I don't feel any idol rapper besides this guy(aside solo artists). His style of rapping is so funny and exciting and will lure you in. 

I just want them to take over the stage in Korea. 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I first found out on MX through their former senior labelmates, Sistar - it's sad the girls disbanded... Then I followed them closely through the survival reality show, 'No Mercy' and grew attached to the members. 

My fave is I.M. 'cause well he's kind of...spacey ha-ha?! He also is savage with the older members and doesn't hold back which I find both hilarious and refreshing! 

I haven't really been following their activities/music much as I'm getting old to be fangirling but I do hope they get to be of same status as their other peers as BTS, Winner, EXO. They seem like a bunch of decent blokes who are close and are real funny as well. 

Archived