Ryu Jun Yeol 류준열 - [Best New TV Actor for 52nd Baeksang Arts Awards + Drama Category Rookie Male Award for AAA]

Howlol

Lucky Romance come to its end, and i miss Junyeol Oppa already T.T When will we see him in small screen again? but i hope he will have a good rest or vacation after LR and Taxi Driver finish, and after that i hope we will hear a good news for him

• Like 5

Every day I think I can't love him more. And every day he prove me wrong.... I love him so much,I want to cry:tears:

And his last words: Let's not get used to each other, let's start over and over again, let's fall in love over and over again:heart:

• Like 2

should we feel sad that only about 140k people watch his live vapp just now? compared to 600k people for his Jan 2016 vapp interview?

Nevertheless. indeed, let's fall in love again in his next project.. .RJY fighting!

Tonight's LR ending better be good!! :)

----------------

Just remembered that one of his post-LR schedule is a football match... reminded me of his YOA where he walked up so fast to the top of the hill after kayaking... and he explained that he plays football during the weekend hence is quite fit... haha.. i dont know why i'm bringing it up here.. .hehe

• Like 5

49 minutes ago, realistic2280 said:

should we feel sad that only about 140k people watch his live vapp just now? compared to 600k people for his Jan 2016 vapp interview?

Nevertheless. indeed, let's fall in love again in his next project.. .RJY fighting!

Tonight's LR ending better be good!! :)

I don't think we should feel sad. 140k is still a lot people.

• Like 5

i hope this year RYJ will still lead in dramas but must be with fantastic storyline and actress!!! LR finished he should rest well because he looks so  tired haha ....eventhough i still like and follow him no matter what ...Take care and God Bless 

• Like 3

The ending of LR could have been better had there been more OTP moments, but it was somewhat subdued towards the end.

There is no question of RJY's acting skills but the writer and director direction that makes and breaks a drama.

Time was an issue, writing was also an issue in LR towards the last 2 episodes. With 2 other movies RJY was doing while engaging in LR, his stamina should be applaud. I would still like to see him in a drama before 2016 ends and hopefully a memorable role with a more satisfying ending :)

• Like 5

@snowglobe147 belated happy birthday!!! you have a lucky day :) because RYJ is your present:):):) wishing u all the best in everything & many more birthdays to come! God Bless!

@Moronic_drone yeah me too im still waiting for the replay...cjes not yet uploaded maybe later...i sent message already on their chatbox last night ...many fans are waiting also... Goodluck to us...:) 

• Like 4

@miss_buttercup

please tell me if it's sub *Kamsahamnida*

@snowglobe147

Happy birthday chingu ^^ wish you all the best ^^

Oppa unfollowed his friends and his actors and actress friends, somehow i feel sad, maybe he need to protect his private life since his follower increase everyday, or maybe he have private acc, i hope he still shared about his private life even thou its only a little, i want to see his vacation picture

• Like 3

Just now, Niel2804 said:

@miss_buttercup

please tell me if it's sub *Kamsahamnida*

@snowglobe147

Happy birthday chingu ^^ wish you all the best ^^

Oppa unfollowed his friends and his actors and actress friends, somehow i feel sad, maybe he need to protect his private life since his follower increase everyday, or maybe he have private acc, i hope he still shared about his private life even thou its only a little, i want to see his vacation picture

Will do.

Oh really? Who did he unfollow? Surely not all of them?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, miss_buttercup said:

Will do.

Oh really? Who did he unfollow? Surely not all of them?

he did unfoll everyone personnal acc...even including Lee Donghwi and his BYH48, Lee Soohyuk, Hwang  jeung eum (ironically after HJE noona follow her few days a go lol), all R88 cast too.

the only left is official account like NBA, Football official acc, TVN, MBC  kind like that. I think he wants to make this IG official only for work and promotion. he just want to protect his friends and relation. well, after seeing what happened with Moon Chaewoon, i think his decision is correct. And even Byun Yohan delete his IG..we should thankfull that he's not deleting his IG acc.

• Like 6

Just now, aprodithe said:

he did unfoll everyone personnal acc...even including Lee Donghwi and his BYH48, Lee Soohyuk, Hwang  jeung eum (ironically after HJE noona follow her few days a go lol), all R88 cast too.

the only left is official account like NBA, Football official acc, TVN, MBC  kind like that. I think he wants to make this IG official only for work and promotion. he just want to protect his friends and relation. well, after seeing what happened with Moon Chaewoon, i think his decision is correct. And even Byun Yohan delete his IG..we should thankfull that he's not deleting his IG acc.

Oh that's kinda sad. Gone are those wonderful days with cute comments on their accounts. But yeah, I think he just wants to be careful with everything, knowing that working in entertainment industry can be very stressful and scary.

• Like 4

Ryu Junyeol Stuff

http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=076&aid=0002954227

Is there a scene that made you think that you want to date too?
“I’m not just saying this, but every scene with Bonui is like that. I’m so thankful that Jungeum Sunbae lead those parts so well that I could feel affection in every scene.”

How do you feel about romcoms?
“The genre of romcom is a mix of melo and comedy. While going back and forth between the two, you can definitely feel its charms. You get to experience the little episodes of a man and woman’s life and even the process of becoming a couple - because you get to feel everything, it’s really special. It feels like I’ve really dated this project for 3 months.”

What do you want to say to Je Suho?
“With only 4 episodes left, it’s a time to be running towards that end. As important as the union of Ryu Junyeol and Je Suho is until the very last scene, I want to focus on the time called “Now”. With that in mind, I want to say just one thing. “Je Suho, stick with me until the very end!”

• [+3834, -144] It’s really fun, and thank you for making me feel so happy while watching~~
  • [+3549, -133] I think that it’s thanks to Ryu Actor that Je Suho has come more to life ㅋㅋ I look forward to today’s episode too ㅋㅋㅋ
  • [+2797, -107] Yes, yes yes, I’ll tune in^^
  • [+731, -29] He’s a realistic and three dimensional character ㅠㅠ Ryu Junyeol portrayed it so well
  • [+649, -23] I don’t want to let Suho go ㅠㅠ Have strength through the very end!
  • [+587, -17] I felt like I was dating Je Suho too ㅠㅠㅠㅠ Thank you for acting so loveable and realistically! I hope it ends well too!
  • [+487, -13] The role of Je Suho matched Ryu Joonyeol so well ㅠㅠㅠ

http://entertain.naver.com/ranking/read?oid=112&aid=0002831804&rankingType=memo&rankingDate=20160714

• [+4699, -221] “Let’s not get used to one another. Let’s start anew every time. Let’s start again remembering the passionate love of our first meeting and put aside the sadness during this time. I love you. Please love.” - Ryu Junyeol to his fans. You can’t help but to fall for him.. He speaks so well
  • [+3074, -161] I’m so touched by his last words ㅠㅠ  Fighting!
  • [+2969, -154] His love for his fans even before he got popular was the best
  • [+2642, -139] Ryu Junyeol is cool!! I support you
  • [+2368, -142] Junyeol-sh, I love you!!!!!
  • [+731, -42] He’s deep, speaks well, is funny and has great sense ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ He’s the style to do well no matter what it is!!!
  • [+710, -46] I watched his V App and he’s a really well-mannered youth and prepared actor. I support you
  • [+665, -38] Where does he learn words like that…
  • [+635, -36] When he said that he asks their name at every fansigning because he wants to remember them ㅠㅠ I’m touched ㅠㅠ 
  • [+491, -23] He has such pretty thoughts..
  • [+427, -25] Ah, a guy like you….

Credit http://goonggeumhani.tumblr.com/post/147427804267/ryu-junyeol-stuff

• Like 11