Ryu Jun Yeol 류준열 - [Best New TV Actor for 52nd Baeksang Arts Awards + Drama Category Rookie Male Award for AAA]

Howlol

Btw i saw this, can anyone translate it ? I try to translate using Google from the caption

Trans :

Good topicality priority research firm Data Corporation 'unppal Romance "News comments saying women account for 80% ryujunyeol fan base is formed gotta thicken analyzed the rise of reasons.

Unppal compelling topics from sex and romance. These days, many ratings hanikka talk about, but ... somewhat ahswipgin audience aggregation method. I think there is no need to dwell on the ratings. Actor Ryu also the ratings do not care (do that seemed ㅋㅋㅋ) Lap nagasigil face as tipped ㅎㅎ

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So based to Google translate, are the article just said that the reason for LR popularity is JunYeol fangirl??? So what if JunYeol fangirl make the rating rise? other drama also get a high rating because of their actor/actress/idol fanbase -.- memboooong, salty people go away yoyo87.gif

PS: if my interpretation is wrong, then i apologize yoyo141.gif

• Like 4

LOL...another headache of translation. I wish misshoggy is here and problem solved in a minute.

honestly speaking, i almost agree that Junyeol carrying the drama. not that i am saying the other actor do not do well, but Junyeol interpretation is the one made the drama outstanding. i can't say the writer doing a good job, unless the fact that she has fast pace and unpredicted line story. But the start of the drama are all over the place...While eventhough i have no complain to our pretty director, but she made a bad start. a good drama needs a good start...(though i can mention some drama that has strong start but then dropping in the middle like, Yongpal or Doctor Strangers). LR is the opposite. it has a weak start but strong in the middle. the problem is, the one who didnt impresed with 1st and 2nd episode mostly doesnt continue to watch.

now we're talking about RJY..i thank to the Director not to described a CEO with ordinary suit and cool looks. unless he wore short pants, sneakers, and even tooth brushing in the office. i repeated this over and over again ...Junyeol interpretation of a nerd and awkward Je suho is the second to noone. he made Je suho not just as a stephen hawking look alike, but also has cute side without leaving the nerdy and awkward part.

When the viewers go crazy over his interpretation of Junghwan's character, its because he made Junghwan so likeable, sexy and down to earth. someone we want to lean on and be with...the ironic thing was, junghwan supposed to be a bad guy. but junyeol made junghwan as a bad boy who has likeable side.

I want to say that Fans and viewers did not go go ga ga over his look (which kind of wrong in my book if he can't act)...but over his interpretation and his acting as je suho. so i dont care what people and especially haters said. the hate words they throw towards junyeol only proof  that their favourite actor failed to proof them that he / she is someone they can proud about to the point they have time to watch junyeol drama and spend more time to vote hate or unlike in every Junyeol news.

• Like 5

IKR, i think other drama also being support by cast fanbase, so why the journalist being fuss with Lucky Romance -.- if i can brutally honest, some drama even got 2 digits in rating, not because the story is good but because of the cast, and some drama even got 2 digits in rating even thou the cast literally can't act, they win the rating because of popularity yoyo89.gif

okaay i need to relax yoyo120.gif

• Like 4

I loled so loud at his interpretation of sheep.. this oppa gosh his charm is never ending.

anyway lets spread love. Here is Ryu Junyeol new MV made by our lovely @MrsRyu

an update for Junyeol next movie:

The King

CljcYjBUoAUBf0m.jpg

Taxi Driver

CljcYi_VYAAhfTC.jpg

I cant get over of my imagination when it is the time for the stage greeting for The King, Junyeol is in between Jo In sung, Jung Woo Sung and Kim Ah Joong, ohhh my gosh

and I also cant wait for his interaction with Krestchmann, please teach him a little Deutsch *swooning*

• Like 14

Didn't knew the pd of taxi drivers is young. Probably the youngest pd junyeol ever worked with was choi jungyeol (Glory Days ).

But then I just lurking that Han jaerim (The King ) is also 41 while Jang hoon (Taxi Driver) is 44. He's just young looking.

• Like 5

He also did that to Sangchul :D:D:D

Famous umbrella scenes

ff1.jpg

ff3.jpg

Lee Chung Ah and Kang Dong Won (Temptation of Wolves)

ff7.jpg
Ryu Junyeol and Hyeri (Reply 1988)

ff8.jpg
Hwang Jung Eum and Ryu Junyeol (Lucky Romance)

Sports Kyunghwang - Naver: 'Wolf' Kang Dong Won to Oh Hae Young's Eric... best 5 best romantic umbrella scenes 

1. [+3,931, -114] If we're talking about umbrella scenes, Kang Dong Won comes to mind ...♡

2. [+3,250, -116] Nothing ever beats Kang Dong Won's umbrella scene

3. [+3,180, -130] Kang Dong Won's umbrella is legendary, others don't even come close. People cheered out loud in the cinema when that scene came out

4. [+2,746, -105] Kang Dong Won for umbrella scenes, Jo In Sung for running in the rain scenes

5. [+2,191, -90] 'Temptation of the Wolves' came out 12 years ago... If we're talking about umbrella scenes, it's Kang Dong Won of course

6. [+585, -89] "Come home early" (tn: Ryu Junyeol's line in 'Reply1988') is unforgettable ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ It gave me butterflies

7. [+522, -82] It's they way Ryu Junyeol said "Come home early" and "think of it as a telephone pole" that makes those scenes sweet ㅠㅠㅠ

8. [+518, -84] "Come home early", the bestㅠㅠ

source: http://kkuljaem.blogspot.com/2016/06/famous-umbrella-scenes.html

• Like 9

TVN Just posted oppa pict during YOF ^^

Google Trans :

This guy (ryujunyeol) voice last night.
"I do not go, I'm next" in a nutshell
Heart thrown up where people itnang
# # Honey onto the skin so well looked squatting man # ryujunyeol
# Nothing to throw away the remaining piece of steel Photo # jeongpal miss this

Maybe TVN miss oppa, hope Oppa will act in TVN drama again one day

• Like 10

Je Su Ho, might be a genius in IT and programming, but uri Junyeolie is a genius at acting..

everytime I watch his drama and movie, I am so awe by his detailed acting, like... I mean its detailed but, yet so natural. he take the viewers inside his mind and heart.

take for example, last night kiss... (finally kissing scene for Junyeolie), I could feel the his questioning eyes, and then the surge of emotion and the desperation and need in those kisses..

aww baby, you are such a good kisser.. :wub:

• Like 9

http://www.soompi.com/2016/06/23/20-times-ryu-jun-yeol-stole-hearts-lucky-romance/

20 Times Ryu Jun Yeol Stole Our Hearts All Over Again On “Lucky Romance”

Spoiler

Ever since “Reply 1988” ended, we have been anticipating Ryu Jun Yeol’s return to K-dramas, and he is finally back!

(Warning: this article contains spoilers for “Reply 1988” and “Lucky Romance.”)

As the character Kim Jung Hwan in “Reply 1988,” he stole all of our hearts as we watched him fall for his childhood friend. However, he had a reserved, almost cold, personality that made his romantic interests more challenging. In the end he traded his love for the bond of friendship, and gave us the worst case of second lead syndrome we have had in a long time!

Intro 1

Despite the fact he didn’t get the girl, Ryu Jun Yeol has stolen our hearts and even the chance that he has another try at finding romance is enough to fill us with excitement! He actually has a major opportunity to woo the girl!

Are we a little too giddy about this?

Maybe, but just the thought is enough to put a silly grin on our faces.

Intro 2

“Lucky Romance” is a romantic comedy that has been perfectly showcasing Ryu Jun Yeol’s talents as an actor. He plays the character of Je Soo Ho, who is a genius savant and CEO of a game production company. He tends to be brusque and professionally minded, with little experience in dating, besides one bad relationship when he was in college. Ever since that unsightly romance, he is guarded and completely focused on work. When he is suddenly pursued by Shim Bo Nui (Hwang Jung Eum), a cute and superstitious person, everything he has formed in his mind comes crashing down.

Enough with the intro; here are 20 moments where Je Soo Ho, Ryu Jun Yeol’s character, made us fall head over heels in love all over again!

1. When he is told he should rely on his body more than his mind

Because he is a genius who suffers from anxiety and panic attacks, he likely relies more on his mind. Considering this fact, it is no wonder he almost has a fit in public when he revived this insult, which was supposed to be thoughtful advice!

2. When he fights a rabbit and loses

Proving the previous point, he was quickly overpowered by a rabbit! Okay, a person in a bunny suit, but still.

It has to be ridiculously hard to fight someone while wearing a gigantic animal costume, but Shim Bo Nui still managed to overpower him.

3. When he is too much of a gentleman to leave a drunk woman alone

He proves himself to be quite the gentleman when he finds Shim Bo Nui drunk and wandering around. He decides to keep a watchful eye on her as she makes her way back home. Considering how all of his previous encounters with her have ended up, this is unquestionable chivalry!

4. When he connects all of Shim Bo Nui’s appearances

He already realized that the lady who dumped a bucket of filthy mop water on him and the woman he found wandering around were both Shim Bo Nui. However, it is almost too much to fathom that she was also the rabbit that walloped him and the designer of a game he wants to produce!

Despite this enlightening revelation, he proves himself to be a determined businessman when he approaches her about her video game IF.

5. When he shows up at her house to do business despite her attire

He continues to show undaunted determination to get her game, and even shows up at her house to pursue it. Seeing her unfinished appearance, he is only surprised for a moment before he begins to talk business.

His determination is admirable, while his lack of social skills is adorable!

If only she knew how he found out where she lives, and what else happened the night he brought her home!

6. When he is woken up by a ghost

Shim Bo Nui is overly superstitious, so she decides to place a talisman in the CEO’s office when she ultimately started working at Zeze. Little did she know, a particular CEO is a workaholic who even has a bed in his office!

7. When he is asked out and agrees with specific terms

It is apparent by his reaction that Je Soo Ho does not usually have an employee ask for a relationship clause to be put in her employment contract. Ultimately he refuses, like any logical person would, but his big heart gets the best of him when he thinks Shim Bo Nui has some type of illness.

Of course, we couldn’t be happier about this development, even if his specific schedule and guidelines seem a bit extreme!

8. When he reaches out during a panic attack

He reaches out for someone else for the first time, as he begins to realize he can not always do everything on his own.

9. When he tries to protect Shim Bo Nui

Poor Je Soo Ho can never win a fight, as he is quickly overpowered again. Granted, it is by Shim Bo Nui’s childhood friend Gary Choi (Lee Soo Hyuk), who is a professional tennis player, so it is expected this time.

Let us not forget that he was trying to be thoughtful and give her medicine for indigestion, when he thought she was being harassed. She finally begins to realize that he does care for her despite his tsundere personality, and romance might be about to appear…

10. When he tries to hide from Shim Bo Nui

Yes, he is trying to hide from an employee at his company!

11. When he desperately wants answers

No one likes being used, especially Je Soo Ho, and he finally stands up for himself in this heart-wrenching moment. He is determined to know why Shim Bo Nui wants to sleep with him, but ends up leaving without the real answer. Nevertheless, he begins to wonder why it bothers him so much that she tried to use him.

12. When he follows Shim Bo Nui

We understand that he is concerned about her now that he knows she is trying to sleep with someone born in the year of the tiger, but this disguise is comically obvious!

13. When he proves fortune-tellers wrong

While this does not help him capture Shim Bo Nui’s heart, we might have fallen for him and his sexy brain in this sequence.

14. When he saves Shim Bo Nui from numerous predators

Obviously any type of online dating/hooking up can be dangerous and should be approached with caution. Shim Bo Nui is lucky to have her knight in shining armor when she runs into an abnormal amount of predators while she is attempting to find a tiger. He remains vigilant and fends off all of these villainous men.

Not just once…

Not even twice…

He protects her a total of three times!

15. When he won’t leave Shim Bo Nui to fend for herself

Someone made sure that she had a safe place to stay for the night again.

16. When he knew something was wrong

During this series he has gotten much closer to Shim Bo Nui, and learned a lot more about her than he realized. This is apparent when he knows that something is wrong before her childhood friend does. When he and her friend show up at the hospital her little sister is staying in, they quickly realize something has gone awry.

17. When he refused to let Shim Bo Nui work with Gary Choi

While Shim Bo Nui’s game was being developed, there was need for a girl to help with the motion development, making her the most obvious choice; but our CEO would not stand for it, and does it himself instead.

Jealousy does not get much better than this!

18. When he has love-struck mood swings

This genius has finally found a puzzle he will have trouble solving; even if that is his own feelings. His smile obviously melted our hearts, but his mood swings are way too much for us to handle!

19. When he finally calls his mom

It is more charming than it is awkward; if that is even possible!

20. When he gives Shim Bo Nui the courage she needs

Probably one of the things that has made us fall for Je Soo Ho the hardest is that he is slowly becoming a more compassionate and understanding person. He is always realistic and refuses to believe in superstitions, but he is beginning to respect Shi Bo Nui’s beliefs. He eventually takes her to the hospital to see her sister, who she has not really seen for years because she thinks she is an unlucky influence.

He reminds her that he is her lucky tiger, and that as long as she believes that, her little sister will not be harmed by her presence. This sly thief steals anything we had left of our hearts when he promises to bring her whenever she wants to see her sister in the future.

Catch the latest episode of this adorable drama on Viki!

• Like 9