Ryu Jun Yeol 류준열 - [Best New TV Actor for 52nd Baeksang Arts Awards + Drama Category Rookie Male Award for AAA]

Howlol

17 minutes ago, kittyyo said:

It's translated in the article posted above by @emy_rose..

Oh I saw that, but that translation from the article was so brief.   The letter that he read was so much longer in the videos that I watched.  I guess I'm just so obsessed with RJY that I want to be able to understand every word that was written.  There were so many funny parts that I only partially understood too. :sweatingbullets:

BTW, I have been lurking in this thread since the beginning and feel bad that I don't have anything to contribute, but I want to thank all of you guys that post videos, pictures, articles and translations!  You people truly rock! :heart:

• Like 6

@kittyyo i didnt notice the clock ..wow..so meaningfull hahaha...yes the stage is very simple but meaningfull. it's like description about himself. a guy who has deep thinking, simple yet every gesture from him are meaningfull ..

19 minutes ago, babyvoice said:

Can someone please translate his father's letter to him?  I really want to know what he says!

his father letter are very wise and simple too. nothing about how he was struggling back then..not trying to gain any simpathy whatsover. just thankfull for everything that bring him today...

• Like 7

1 minute ago, babyvoice said:

Oh I saw that, but that translation from the article was so brief.   The letter that he read was so much longer in the videos that I watched.  I guess I'm just so obsessed with RJY that I want to be able to understand every word that was written.  There were so many funny parts that I only partially understood too. :sweatingbullets:

Sorry, i didn't know that it's long letter.  I watched the part where he did tear up after reading the letter.  I guess I didn't watch the full version.  Now, I want to know too, ha ha

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, janny2812 said:

There are no news about oppa's new drama.

the drama only starting 2nd or 3rd week of may. the filming still ongoing...and they didnt even start script reading yet...so just wait

• Like 4

One of my fav fancam from the fanmeeting ^^ Seems like a small event fans & the MC prepared for Junyeol when they all singing for him. Look at him all proud & touched singing with them with his sparkling eyes :wub: (I really wanna know what did they say at the end tho)

• Like 13