Ryu Jun Yeol 류준열 - [Best New TV Actor for 52nd Baeksang Arts Awards + Drama Category Rookie Male Award for AAA]

Howlol

the story Mr. Park told is quite funny, or I should say, Junyeol tapped him to told the story of it lol, Mr. Park is the one who married where Junyeol danced Uptownfunk, he seated on the middle on first part fanmeet. 

it's about the electric pad (heater) Mr. Park (or let's just call him with his name since junyeol called him by his name anyway, he is Park Hoon) Hoon said he was lived for more than 10 years by himself, and it's dangerous to let electric heater on when he went to school, on that time Junyeol would call him to make sure whether he turn it off or not, and offered to go to his home to check. BUT when he got there he would send message to Hoon, "hoon I think I better stay here and let it on until you comeback, isn't it nice to have your blanket warm when you return?" hahahaha~~~~ means he actually wants to stay there and warm himself instead. And junyeol adds that 4km the way to get hoon's home to turn off the electric pad, was the happiest road. Bwahahaha...

And as I watched few videos, seems the friends have their role in the friendship, the other guy seems to become who diss junyeol and Hoon the one who says good things about him. ex. the other guy said that he never expected that junyeol would have huge popularity and fans, thought Yangge was his best. junyeol said if he need to choose what changed from him is, before he always choose the cheaper food when he eat outs, really was always concerned about price, but now he can freely eat and hoon shared junyeol treats them a lot, he treats them their favorite food.

oh Hoon also said he wasn't tall during junior high, but now with his model look (and junyeol act shy,, oh I'm going crazy really) so fans cheer on Hoon and boo-ing the other guy, so funny, I thought I'm watching a gagmen talkhow!

their friendship is cute, I didn't expect his friends just as talkative as them, especially park hoon! LOL

• Like 21

Awwww..i am teary reading that @tituyphing..their friendships is goal.
 i can imagine junyeol and park Hoon bromance, and then the guy who likes to diss making such comment and laugh it off. not every friends love to telling good, some people give bad remarks in sarkasme way..but inside, they love you equally. Junyeol would not invite this guy if he's not his friends for years...

• Like 11

Maybe I use wrong word, hehehehe not as strong as dissing him, but the other guy was like revealing his past in such teasy manner, while hoon seems knowing what fans would like and revealing Junyeol's past and adds some praises to the story, lol.... Seems he knows how to gain favor from the crowd. 

I think when they're hanging out among themselves the other guy would keeps bickering with Junyeol. Hahaha.. Cute really.. They're on their thirties but so talkative and loud.. I'm really amazed. 

PS : Ryu Junyeol wasn't attending the concert as viewer/fan but he worked part time as merchandises seller and got to see the concert until finished (according what I read from korean fanaccount)

• Like 17

yes @tituyphing i do understand what you mean. not dissing like some haters did. but cute bickering bromance. sometimes bickering is the way friends pour their hearts towards other friend. while Park Hoon'ssi would like " junyeol is doing good while acting as A " the other friend would like " whoaaa...i thought you only can do that, turn out you surpass our expectation". both are compliment, but in different way. the 2nd is more liket tsundere way..the first one is the softer way.

so Park Hoon was the one defend him during that stupid ilbe rumour...i still laughing how the friend said that junyeol wasnt tall back then but now he is which look like model buahahahaha..but he already thin since childhood.

• Like 9

yes yes yes, aprodithe, something like that... the other friend is just junghwan in real lol.... yup, now I can see how Hoon has those many badges on 'today's humor' community, he speaks as well as junyeol himself and witty! yeah he was the one stands for him.

the fanmeet was 3,5hours long, it is like watching his Vapp live~~~

I am still amazed that he choose to introduce his long time friends to the fans, I just don't know how to feel, Junyeol is just like an open book that we can read, he is willing to share his personal life to some extent, I wish no fans take advantage and go too far, I hope fans just wait for him to open more about himself, let him be the one who share what he wants to share, instead of digging up about his private life. I wish at least fans can do this much.

• Like 14

Ryu Jun Yeol’s Very First Fan Meet is a Huge Success

Actor Ryu Jun-yeol was greeted by a 3,200-strong crowd at his first fan meeting Saturday. The 29-year-old actor “had an unforgettable time with fans” at the Yonsei University Main Auditorium in Seoul, his agency C-Jes Entertainment said. After singing “Old Song” by ballad singer Kim Dong-ryul, he received a large cake -- as big as himself -- and danced in response to fans’ request.

040316_ryu-jun-yeol_01.jpg

“Normally, I never sing or dance, but I am here to make my fans’ wishes come true. I am determined to become a gift for fans,” he said. Wreaths were sent by fans from Korea, Thailand, Taiwan, Indonesia and Hong Kong to signify the various donations -- bags of rice, food and bicycles -- made by them in Ryu's name.

Ryu during the fan meeting played games with fans and read handwritten letters from fans and his father, which made him burst into tears. Ryu’s global stardom came on the heels of his breakthrough role of Jung-hwan in TV series “Reply 1988.” 

After the series wrapped up, he starred in a homegrown film “One Way Trip” released in Korea in March 23, and is currently shooting the forthcoming flick “The King” since February.
Ryu will costar with actress Hwang Jung-eum in MBC’s webtoon-based rom-com TV series “Lucky Romance” starting May.

CREDIT: koogle.tv

Ryu Jun Yeol holds the first official fan meeting of his career

20160403102218_5700704a4eaf0_1.jpg

Ryu Jun Yeol held the first official fan meeting of his career in Seoul.

On April 3rd, a representative of C-JeS Entertainment said, "Ryu Jun Yeol's first official fan meeting was held at the Main Auditorium of Yeonsei University under the title of <2016 Ryu Jun Yeol Fan Meeting>, and he made an unforgettable memory with 3,200 fans. Ryu Jun Yeol communicated with his fans through various games and programs, and he surprised the fans with singing, dance performance, special gift distribution, and a handwritten letter."

Ryu Jun Yeol appeared on the stage while nervously singing Kim Dong Ryul's 'Old Song (working title),' and the fans welcomed Ryu Jun Yeol with explosive cheers. After singing the song, Ryu Jun Yeol said, "Hello, this is your Ryu Jun Yeol." The fans held up pickets that they prepared for Ryu Jun Yeol, and presented a cake that they prepared to celebrate Ryu Jun Yeol's first official fan meeting.

Ryu Jun Yeol always told that he spend a lot of time while thinking how he should return the love that he has received from his fans, and his fans decided to show their support for Ryu Jun Yeol through donations. Fans from Thailand, Taiwan, Indonesia, and Hong Kong sent over 5 tons of rice, and one hundred bicycles.

All of the fans were deeply imrpessed by the sincerity that Ryu Jun Yeol showed during the entire fan meeting, and Ryu Jun Yeol said, "I have never even imagined myself singing or dancing. However, I thought I should do everything that my fans want me to do today, and I also thought that I should give myself as a gift for everyone."

While reading a letter from his father, Ryu Jun Yeol showed tears. Ryu Jun Yeol's father wrote, "You have earned so much popularity during recent few months, but I was very surprised to see you calmly and wisely reacting so many situations that you would not have expected. Let us pay everything we have received back together for a very long time."

Prior to finishing the fan meeting, Ryu Jun Yeol read a letter that he wrote for his fans. Ryu Jun Yeol said, "It was the first official fan meeting of my career, and all I can say is how grateful I am for everything. As much as I give good energy to my fans, I also receive so much good energy from all of my fans. I hope that I would be present at every part of your life. Thank you for your time and love. I love you all."

Meanwhile, Ryu Jun Yeol is playing in a new film titled 'The King,' and he is going to make an official comeback with channel MBC's new TV series in May.

Credit: STARN

• Like 20

Eeeeeeep, watch out for your hearts while watching this ^_^

Source: Ryu Jun Yeol official facebook page
Subbed by Eyes On RYU | eyesonryu.tumblr.com
Please do not reupload / translate to other languages without permission.
Don't forget to credit Eyes On Ryu when sharing! Thank you!

• Like 12

the fan meeting itself, i must say is quite simple...no other celebrities guest. no glamorous gift nor blink blink in the stage. it's just all about junyeolie and his fans. the stage itself is very Junyeolie. very simple and manly hahahaha...and he even wrapped the gift by himself, showing how appreciated himself to give the chance to give the love back to the fans.

the letter from his father are very touching. a very wise and calm dad. the friends guest, which is the friends that had been with him since his childhood friends, the friends who's willing to sacrifice his privacy when he needed his back up during his ilbe stupid spread by haters (yeah haters...thank you. we need you to find out who's the real friends and not). the friends of 20 something years and counting is very touching. never in my imagination that he will invite them instead of BYH88 or Reply88 or Glory Day's cast (which also BYH88 hahahaha). the story of their bromance before he reach today status is every friendship goal. and even today, as per Park Hoon'ssi words, they still keep in touch and he would hang out with them when he doesnt have any schedule (which is quite rare...he even has schedule on Sunday)..but he manage to has time for them. Hang out with them, treat them some nice meal...Junyeolie..you're a perfect human....Your parents is raising you so well...girl who will married you is surely save the nation twice...

• Like 11

I'm glad that he invited his childhood friends more than his celeb. friends.  It showed how much he valued their friendship.  Thanks to

@tituyphing, we understood what they were talking about.  We also got to see 'live' Uptown funk which is great.  Both of his friends are very outgoing, they didn't seem nervous at all.  It's liked they do this all the time, ha ha.

Talking about stage, did you notice the clocks, all set to 9:25 which is his birthday.  The gifts from his personal collections and wrapped by himself.     Also, there are some from sponsors too such as Skinfood.  The best part is his handwritten letters to the fans.  I am so happy for the kfans that got to go to his fan meeting.

Spoiler

• Like 9