Ryu Jun Yeol 류준열 - [Best New TV Actor for 52nd Baeksang Arts Awards + Drama Category Rookie Male Award for AAA]

Howlol

Arrrgghhh I want to know what they were talking about, Junyeol and his friends. They seems very very close. While YOF 4 boys seems careful with each other, these two friends seems more carefree while talking about Junyeol. Junyeol even said "gwencanaaa..." While turn his head to other way because I think he didn't want to cry ?

It's kind of surprised that junyeol invite his childhood friends instead his reply 88 connecton or BYH 48 Genk ..he never forget his root. Iam proud of him....and his friends seems soo proud of him too. The friendship goal.

• Like 8

2 minutes ago, aprodithe said:

Arrrgghhh I want to know what they were talking about, Junyeol and his friends. They seems very very close. While YOF 4 boys seems careful with each other, these two friends seems more carefree while talking about Junyeol. Junyeol even said "gwencanaaa..." While turn his head to other way because I think he didn't want to cry ?

It's kind of surprised that junyeol invite his childhood friends instead his reply 88 connecton or BYH 48 Genk ..he never forget his root. Iam proud of him....and his friends seems soo proud of him too. The friendship goal.

They are friends that danced uptown funk together at the wedding.  I am not sure if it's one of these two friends wedding or not.  Yes, these are long time friend for sure.  That's why I am curious to know what they were talking about.  I am not sure if one of them came out defending him on the net about Ibe incident (the one of

• Like 7

Ryu Jun Yeol Successfully Holds His First Ever Fan Meeting

Ryu Jun Yeol Successfully Holds His First Ever Fan Meeting

On the April 2 broadcast of KBS2 TV’s “Entertainment Weekly,” actor Ryu Jun Yeol reveals how emotional he got at the prospect of having a fan meeting.

The episode features an interview at the venue of Ryu Jun Yeol’s first ever fan meeting. The reporter, seeing Ryu Jun Yeol looking very nervous, asks him to tell her what’s on his mind.

ryu jun yeol

Ryu Jun Yeol responds, “I never thought that I’d have a fan meeting as a part of my acting career. So I’m very nervous, and I couldn’t sleep a wink last night.”

At his fan meeting, Ryu Jun Yeol proves he is a man of many talents, singing and dancing for the fans, as well.

Credit : Soompi

• Like 16

CfG6jCXUIAABRif.jpg

scenes from today Running Man. Song Ji Hyo saved JunYeol name in her phone as Ryu JunYeol ah(?) and made Kim Jong Kook questioned her, are you close enough with him to save his number like that? kekekeke Junyeol has helped Ji Hyo to meet Bogum.

How Ji hyo know Jun Yeol? probably through Byun Yo han since Ji Hyo played in the same drama with him. 

• Like 16