Ryu Jun Yeol 류준열 - [Best New TV Actor for 52nd Baeksang Arts Awards + Drama Category Rookie Male Award for AAA]

Howlol

He looks sooo happy...makes me happy too...

It's really cheesy but I must say that Oppa's smile today was my greatest birthday gift.... huhuhu....(today is my birthday btw)

PS. Oppa singiiing????? Sure he CAN sing...his voice omg....asdfghl.... can I sleep tonight? I don't think so..... woaaaaahhhh....oppa's voice........His short hakuna matata's song is so great and now he sing like.....a whole song....4 minutes of oppa's voice.....I can't!!!!!! Omg....

• Like 9

Ryu Jun Yeol’s Fans Donate a Well in Cambodia in His Name

Ryu Jun Yeol’s Fans Donate a Well in Cambodia in His Name

On April 2, C-JeS Entertainment revealed that actor Ryu Jun Yeol‘s fans have donated a well in his name to Cambodia through international non-governmental organization World Share.

This fan group was organized to donate, volunteer, and support those in need in Ryu Jun Yeol’s name. To celebrate the actor’s first-ever fan meeting, this fan group saved up money and sponsored a well for those in need.

With the slogan “Together with Ryu Jun Yeol’s Dream” written on the well itself, the fans stated, “Ryu Jun Yeol said various times that he wanted to become someone who can look after and care for those in need. We decided to donate in hopes to fulfill a bit of his dream.”

They continued, “We were able to do something meaningful thanks to him. We want to continue donating and support his dream till the end.”

The water from Ryu Jun Yeol’s well is planned to be distributed to families in Cambodia.

Source (1)

Credit: Soompi

How proud I am as a Jun Yeol fan to my fellow Junyeol fans in Korea. He gives so many inspiration to many people to keep sharing love <3

Spoiler

@amaliafajri Happy Birthday chingu... you must be very happy to see oppa smiles today. Wishing you all the love in the world :D

• Like 17

When I saw his parody of dots, now I really wanna see him in soldier uniform..God, why his voice so charming it just an re-enact lol feel like him really sincere. And how come that girl can survive While oppa staring at her...omg.

junyeol fans really amazing doing sort of things..doing charity donate etc, you guys awesome and what I like the most is their reason to do that..they have important reason not only because 'I'm oppa fans' but they want to fulfill junyeol dream and become a part of his dream to help ppl in need. How amazing that point.

because from what I know, fans did charity mostly just because they are fans and want to do something to make their fav's name becomes good with doing charity w/out unspecific reason. But oppa fans have a goal in it, they got inspired from him, it's truly amazing for me.

how his words 'share to love' give positive effect for his fans 

• Like 10

kyaaaaaaaaaq... arghhhhhhh!!! aaaaaaaaaaawwwww..

let me scream again!! KYAAAAAAAAAAAOOPPPAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!! 

maigod he so cute and sweet ,he seems know that his uptown funk dance so famous same as sobangcha dance.. i think he still remember the step but to shy *AUUUWWWWWW CUTEEEEEEE* to dance it in front many people since this is his first fan meeting .

also his voice.. omo..omoooo..i m not saying this because i m his #damndiehard fan, but besides having a manly and sexy voice he also can SINGGG !!  now tell me chingus,where is the exit for RYU JUN YEOL ??? he so nice and charming..now i want may soon..i want may come now..i can't wait to watch 'sexy romance'...opss.i means lucky romance..

btw, happy birthday @amaliafajri 

• Like 8

Brought you some photos I got from Junyeolie oppa's DC page ....

Yesterday's fan meeting photos (2pm)

gt6bE1s.jpg

Spoiler

Qt3ne46.jpg

vZELJnd.jpg

pc88C6c.jpg

h4xapqm.jpg

gdBsZx1.jpg

HZPuWpN.jpg

80dQRyd.jpg

MVxIzxW.jpg

3F7suDE.jpg