Ryu Jun Yeol 류준열 - [Best New TV Actor for 52nd Baeksang Arts Awards + Drama Category Rookie Male Award for AAA]

Howlol

1 hour ago, aprodithe said:
Spoiler

And suddenly they forgot about jisoo (mianhee jisoo ..these two are ....)

CejdMsGWQAAI3Dh.jpg

CejdPJtW8AAcID3.jpg

CejdQ7FXIAAZes-.jpg

CejFnYjWIAAPxJv.jpg

jun yeol is so friendly,he can easily make people get comfortable and getting close with him .. 

*i just love him.. i swear i definitely hug him if i can meet him..hahah*

• Like 4

7 hours ago, ohmyrjy said:

I think yes, her name is Hyeri. :D 

Her names is hyeri, she even posted it on her IG. Omg oppa personally called her, omg this really make me wanna have 'hyeri' name LOL. He didn't call her to give her a poster, he personally called her! Only because the board, he even asked her name, she said 'kim ? Hyeri' the signed her board o)-<

• Like 9

20160327_1459051153_66044700_1.jpg

Article: Ryu Jun Yeol, "My charm? Maybe it's that people are comfortable around me. No one seems to be uncomfortable because of me"

Source: TV Report via Nate

1. [+1,030, -253] People don't automatically like anyone just because they're handsome. There's a way that a person carries themselves from the air they give off to their voice, their speech, their wit, their personality in interviews... it's an overall balance that makes someone become a fan of a celebrity. Ryu Jun Yeol's an example of that and Ha Jung Woo too.

2. [+756, -141] I hope he keeps his hair black too and never dyes it ㅎㅎㅎ

3. [+734, -244] There's something about him that's just sexy and that's one of his biggest charms

4. [+89, -26] He's a good actor but there's something about him that just pulls you in... I'm never the type to log in and leave comments like this but here I am clicking his article and leaving a comment..

5. [+85, -27] There's just something cool about him ㅋㅋ it's new and sexy

6. [+82, -28] He's cool, who he is as a person is just cool

7. [+74, -23] Sometimes the hardest thing to achieve is to make people feel comfortable around you.

8. [+73, -25] He articulates himself very clearly but quietly and I find that so sexy about his interviews.

-

Source: Naver

1. [+4,233, -842] Even if he himself doesn't know, everyone else knows what's so charming about him.. ^^

2. [+3,598, -701] I think the fact that he isn't aware of his own charms is what makes him so charming ㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+2,806, -610] He makes people feel comfortable, is witty with his words.. and I'm sure he has so much more to show!

-

http://netizenbuzz.blogspot.com/2016/03/ryu-jun-yeol-talks-about-his-charms-as.html?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

• Like 17

I agree.. The most difficult thing is to make people around you comfortable. Handsome are something from God or sometimes money can buy lmao. But makes people comfortable around you need humouris and easy going and consideration. It's your personality that attract people than face. People may bored with the handsome face because tomorrow there'll be another new handsome face. But personality will attract you to the person forever. It deeply graced in your memory forever how someone made you feel.

I can speak based on experience. The first person who made me comfortable wen I was a newbie in the office is some one I never thought of. Junyeol has the same aura...people tend to love him because he's giving you treatment like you're on the same level of any human being. 

And it amazed me enough they put his interview in their web...especially netizen buzz. The site that always critical about Korean celebrities

• Like 12

1 hour ago, kittyyo said:

Article: Ryu Jun Yeol, "My charm? Maybe it's that people are comfortable around me. No one seems to be uncomfortable because of me"

Source: TV Report via Nate

1. [+1,030, -253] People don't automatically like anyone just because they're handsome. There's a way that a person carries themselves from the air they give off to their voice, their speech, their wit, their personality in interviews... it's an overall balance that makes someone become a fan of a celebrity. Ryu Jun Yeol's an example of that and Ha Jung Woo too.

2. [+756, -141] I hope he keeps his hair black too and never dyes it ㅎㅎㅎ

3. [+734, -244] There's something about him that's just sexy and that's one of his biggest charms

4. [+89, -26] He's a good actor but there's something about him that just pulls you in... I'm never the type to log in and leave comments like this but here I am clicking his article and leaving a comment..

5. [+85, -27] There's just something cool about him ㅋㅋ it's new and sexy

6. [+82, -28] He's cool, who he is as a person is just cool

7. [+74, -23] Sometimes the hardest thing to achieve is to make people feel comfortable around you.

8. [+73, -25] He articulates himself very clearly but quietly and I find that so sexy about his interviews.

-

Source: Naver

1. [+4,233, -842] Even if he himself doesn't know, everyone else knows what's so charming about him.. ^^

2. [+3,598, -701] I think the fact that he isn't aware of his own charms is what makes him so charming ㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+2,806, -610] He makes people feel comfortable, is witty with his words.. and I'm sure he has so much more to show!

-

http://netizenbuzz.blogspot.com/2016/03/ryu-jun-yeol-talks-about-his-charms-as.html?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

Here is the video interview. I hope Eyes On Ryu would sub this ^^ @EMM!. The interview sound fun. At 6:12 they finally talked about RJY's famous "White Sock Fashion" :D:D 

• Like 21

[250316] Youth Over Flowers

Ryu Joonyeol + (Being Nervous About) Bungee Jumping
http://tvcast.naver.com/v/805832

• [+683, -19] His pale face was cute. His jump was so cool… There’s nothing he can’t do
  • [+600, -15] He has a fear of heights, but he took the courage to jump… He said he was thinking of the result… So cool~
  • [+600, -15] The ‘Dum Dum’ part was so cute ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
  • [+546, -13] Dum Dum Dum Dum ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ The background music was so funny, along with his nervous face ㅋㅋㅋ
  • [+481, -11] The song, his face and the lyrics matched so well ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ It was really cute ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
  • [+439, -12] Cute ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
  • [+412, -9] Seeing him jump even though he was scared was really cool
  • [+406, -10] I didn’t know he has a fear of heights… Him jumping despite of that was really cool…ㅎ
  • [+203, -5] Ryu Joonyeol being nervous is cute too!

Source: 

http://goonggeumhani.tumblr.com/post/141759726192/250316-youth-over-flowers

• Like 17

OMG..he's soo nice...he just coming to the fans and shake hands with them...gosh...he treat fans like his friends...

anyhow, Junyeol phonecall with Hyeyong is so cute hahahaa..why do i think Hyeyong is like one of the guys..she called him hyung lol

• Like 15

YOF ep 6 Recap....

https://eukybearlovesdrama.wordpress.com/2016/03/27/youth-over-flowers-in-africa-episode-6-final/

I love how the writer describing each cast, i am crying T.T

RYU JUN YEOL

https://eukybearlovesdrama.files.wordpress.com/2016/03/bbd09-12317669_1073156766092859_2127374654_n.jpg?w=620

I like Jun Yeol for showing how capable he is when he is caught off-guard, or is required to be spontaneous. He is quick in thinking and decisive, and I am very impressed with his English speaking skills. It seems like he also carries the attitude of ‘since I’m already here, I might as well go with the flow.’ To me, he really is living his life without regrets, and enjoy every moment he can with it. He would probably be the winner if he is to participate in the show, Survivor.

Spoiler

AHN JAE HONG

12749796_1652883694973657_1492068906_n

Jae Hong, unlike his character Jung Bong, is a lot more reliable in real life. Having been in the army already, he showcases independence and maturity, but his every moves are still very comical. There is nothing much I can say about Jae Hong except he is a sweet and extremely nice and caring Hyung. I was really touched when he wiped Jun Yeol’s foot. He’s so motherly to the boys, and Jun Yeol is their father.

GO KYUNG PYO

https://eukybearlovesdrama.files.wordpress.com/2016/03/fc0ed-12716974_167291533651017_580096420_n.jpg?w=620

As for Kyung Pyo, I reckon he is the least interesting in the trip, and we have to admit there is very little focus on him as well. Maybe it is because he has had many moments of ups and downs, and he is constantly stressed being the Treasurer that it cannot be shown onscreen. I don’t know. My impression of him at first was: he is on the phone a lot. But like others, he is also just as capable and even though he isn’t as fluent in English, I admire that he braved it and opens his mouth whenever required. He should be more confident of himself because heck, his English skills is definitely better than Jung Woo, who can’t even communicate with anyone, LMAO. I wish him all the best in his acting career from now on.

PARK BO GUM

12900975_964552256956755_1225399556224017149_o

I love that none of them are useless in this trip, even though Bo Gum feels that way, but he is not. I can tell, the PDs loves him to bits judging by their editing. True that he can’t show off his skills because he was outshined by his other Hyungs, but frankly, I think just being there, with that bright personality, has cheered everyone up. He shouldn’t forget he takes care after his Hyungs too; he is a helpful sous chef and he is the team’s mascot of ‘cheerfulness’ and ‘ be grateful of everything’.

• Like 15

27 minutes ago, Niel2804 said:

YOF ep 6 Recap....

https://eukybearlovesdrama.wordpress.com/2016/03/27/youth-over-flowers-in-africa-episode-6-final/

I love how the writer describing each cast, i am crying T.T

I like Jun Yeol for showing how capable he is when he is caught off-guard, or is required to be spontaneous. He is quick in thinking and decisive, and I am very impressed with his English speaking skills. It seems like he also carries the attitude of ‘since I’m already here, I might as well go with the flow.’ To me, he really is living his life without regrets, and enjoy every moment he can with it. He would probably be the winner if he is to participate in the show, Survivor.

Yes oppa has so many qualities that I admire and I learn so much from him everyday. If I can meet him in person... oh my....

1 hour ago, aprodithe said:

OMG..he's soo nice...he just coming to the fans and shake hands with them...gosh...he treat fans like his friends...

anyhow, Junyeol phonecall with Hyeyong is so cute hahahaa..why do i think Hyeyong is like one of the guys..she called him hyung lol

Hahaha the both of them are so cute! Ryu siblings! I want to know Hyeyoung's answer ahhah!

• Like 9

31 minutes ago, mojobobo said:

Yes oppa has so many qualities that I admire and I learn so much from him everyday. If I can meet him in person... oh my....

Hahaha the both of them are so cute! Ryu siblings! I want to know Hyeyoung's answer ahhah!

yes..she described the quality quite spot on. since there's too many, so she just put in that word ...decisive and being capable even when he was caught off guard. just like when they were being kidnapped..he's quick to adjust by asking Jaehong to book the hotel, decide the destination and all...

Watching their bts of Reply88 by CJes, i think Hyeyong would have hillarious and secretive answer that only both (or the samsungdong's gank) know hahahaha...by the way she called him hyung it's like she's one of the boys gank lmao...so cute.

to be fair to Kyungpyo, i feel like he's kind of perfectionist. remember ep 1 when he ask his manager not to pack his suitcase, he said he didnt like how things didnt put arrangeable as he wish...and the way he take care the money and the tent...that's why he seems stressfull because he wanted he's doing his job perfectly. while Junyeol seems carry with the flow and Jaehong were just, que sera sera, Bogum is follower, Kyungpyo was the only one seems too stress in this journey. he's lucky that he's not the oldest, otherwise, he would bee more stressfull. especially that the hyungs were more easygoing and que sera sera...can you imagine how stressfull kyungpyo if he's the oldest and watching the car smash the wall? luckily, Junyeol just laughed it off to turn down the tense...i admire that of Junyeolie..he seems to know how to tune down the tense without making others feel bad.

• Like 6

http://www.dramabeans.com/2016/03/youths-over-flowers-in-africa-episode-6/

dramabeans recap..after bad review last week (where i can't blame them because ep 5 mostly are about driving and driving which is boring), they tone down quite a bit the negativity. they appreciate what the youth bring to us, and even hillariously imagining if the iceland boys or laos boys have to listen to the rafting's instructions.

• Like 9

Ryu Jun Yeol questioned about his white socks and said he like white socks, he also said that people's like white socks too, but that day no one wore white socks except him in studio LOL

Cenw2WjWsAAF4eQ.jpg

Proud with his white socks kkkk

Cenw2xSWEAICPKr.jpg

but no one wore it that day *kkkk memboong*

CenxkFhWAAAWOBR.jpg

Embarassed alone kkkkkk

CenxkWNXIAA3XaJ.jpg

Since a little he like wear a socks especially a white socks kkkkk he have many white socks at home

i wonder if he can give me one i will frame it and hang it in my bedroom hahahahhaha

cr ryujunyeol_ina

• Like 17