Ryu Jun Yeol 류준열 - [Best New TV Actor for 52nd Baeksang Arts Awards + Drama Category Rookie Male Award for AAA]

Howlol

3 minutes ago, wasted_youth said:

Kekeke is this a new trend, Junyeora? Gwiyeopta

I assume he already read the fans messages yesterday because cjes also posted the same caption this morning hehe. The fans are still commenting btw, they just don't stop.

He looked happy in the fantaken photos (how can he not be? He may not get the girl but he gets all the love)

Great that he looks bright and chrippy. He must be feeling all of our love... I hope that he doesnt have another love line in his upcoming projects for a while. I can't bear another heartache so soon. 

• Like 5

6 minutes ago, wasted_youth said:

I assume he already read the fans messages yesterday because cjes also posted the same caption this morning hehe. The fans are still commenting on his instagram btw, they just don't stop.

He looked happy in the fantaken photos (how can he not be? He may not get the girl but he gets all the love)

AHH OMG I BOUGHT A SIMILAR PAIR OF SHOES (same colour idk about the style) FROM THE SAME BRAND LIKE A MONTH AGO!! i'm going to wear them all the time now lmao

i love the rolled pants look! i know some people don't (please tell me you guys do tho) but i find it so endearing!! idk what it is about ankles but they make people look more friendly hahah. even if he wasn't beaming in this picture (his smile is to die for i literally have hearts in my eyes rn) i still think i'd be able to approach him without being intimidated 

• Like 10

8 minutes ago, wasted_youth said:

1123635790_89c216dd_Download_2016_01_17_

1123635790_85270d55_Download_2016_01_17_

I assume he already read the fans messages yesterday because cjes also posted the same caption this morning hehe. The fans are still commenting on his instagram btw, they just don't stop.

Hahaha he looks like such a dork/geek!! The cute kind ;)

• Like 5

32 minutes ago, ichahoo said:

Yes, if he does a solo fanmeet I'll do everything to go and see him!  But you know, it might still takes a time and not gonna happen anytime soon? Also, I don't know if this right or not, but don't usually those kind of fan meeting exclusive only for registered fan or smth?

Anyway, lee dong hwi is also the reason I wanna go so badly. hahahaha.

I guess I'm going to contemplate tonight whether I should go or not before the ticket selling tomorrow.

@ichahoo @Mindy As far as I know, usually they will sell tickets for general public too. It's just the official korean fancafe members will get first priority and maybe a cheaper prize

• Like 3

From the picture..He looks soooooo polite..he seems bow many times to the fans..showing his gratitude..

I bet if I bring this kind of guy to my parents..they definitely give approval..My parents and other old folks love and obssess with polite people..LoL..:blush:

• Like 8

Ryu Junyeol, I think it's my first time to fall in love with a korean actor like this. You're such a handsome and charismatic guy. Your acting skill is also amazing, it was so natural like you didn't act at all. I hope I'll see you again in another drama project with you as the lead who meets a nice and loving girl. I also hope to see your kissing scene, seriously, that lips!! Such a waste, didn't see him kissing in reply88. Hahahaaha. My point is, I love you to the moon and back Junyeoraa, saranghae!

• Like 11

56 minutes ago, Adwina Oltariani said:

FREE HUG FROM THE NATION'S HUSBAND!! SO JEALOUS OF THAT GIRL....

Is he really gets the nickname as the Nation's Husband from the knetz? If yes, then this is awesome! He almost in the same level as Lee Seung Gi, the Nation's Umchina LOL

• Like 8

Hello. I am new here. I've been following Reply 88 since it aired and got caught in the Ryu Jun Yeol's fever. :) This is my second time crying over a fictional character. Ryu Jun Yeol did a great job at portraying Jung Hwan because he has gained so many fans and stole so many hearts. I cannot wait to see him live on V app! 

More pictures :D

• Like 10

Unbelievable! I came here to find peace in my heart again with RJY but he still talking about AM88. Seriously, I don't want to hear anything about Jung Hwan oppa ah~~!! :tears: You stabbed me AGAIN when you mentioned about the confession oppa! Gosh! 

Oppa! Please talk about YOURSELF- Actor - Ryu Jun Yeol. 

• Like 6