Ryu Jun Yeol 류준열 - [Best New TV Actor for 52nd Baeksang Arts Awards + Drama Category Rookie Male Award for AAA]

Howlol

Whoa, thanks for the translation @misshoggy. Acting alongside veteran film actors Song Kang Ho and Yoo Hae Jin is such an honour. Hope he will confirm soon.

It looks like Junyeol is really going down the path of Chungmuro for his career. I love it! Though when YOF finishes it run, I may miss him on the small screen. 

• Like 12

He's working really hard with the CFs, interviews and movies but is it too much to ask him to have a main role in one TV drama also? :lol: I miss my boo so much even though AM88's concert was few days ago xD. Sorry guys! I just can't get enough with uri Junyeolie :lol: 

Himnaeseyo oppa! 

tumblr_n159aoz1WW1qfxg2ko8_400.gif

• Like 14

@ryunnns~Thanks for all the goodies. I have been busy so it all works out for me now I have subs WHOOT.....

Haha....I love how all the CFs he's been doing so far some what relates to him being JH. Ofc its kind of annoying too but then again thats what advertisers do. They will milk what works/sells/is popular/trending till it dies out. So thats why they are still milking on him being JH. It still hurts a little but man that car ad was HOT none the less and at least in that version he made it on time LOL.

Thanks to the instant Jajang myun ad they sold me LOL today I went and purchased a pack that exact brand/pack LOL just because he is now endorsing it haha :). So advertisers it does work.

• Like 14

huwaaaaa,,,,,i am happy RJY got offered in great movies with the director and great actors,,,,its like RJY dream comes true right???or our dreams comes true????hahahahaha...i am glad. he is positively considering the offer...just take it oppa...a chance never comes twice..like JSJ said in SWP god of  opportunity is a man whose only has hair at the front of his head — when opportunity comes close, it’s easy to grab it. But once it passes, it can’t be caught again. just grab it RJY.... yesterday i had feeling that RJY will get drama offering but it turned out another movies offering...okay, i believe oppa will stand out even though just played as supporting character..it will be time when he weill be a main characters,,,in movies and in dramas...

yayayaya...i think chungmuro is really oppa path for now(i hope just for now dont take him forever). I know this path will be better for long run but but but i want to see him in small screen too...please do it like other actors who did both dramas and movies...like YAI maybe,after movies veteran and the throne last year, he act in SFD that has 50 episode...it will be great if RJY did it too...(its great 25 weeks with YAI but it would be great with RJY..hahahahahaha). i think kdramaGod still havent listen my wish to makes him back to small screen yet. i hope in future they will makes my wish comes true....i think this month will be the last month i get weekly vitamin from RJY because YOF will be over and my supply vitamin will be over too...okay the RJY dark ages will comes for a fangirl like me ...maybe after his fanmeet it will be rare to hear a news about him (i hope my prediction is wrong,,,,pleaase be wrong)

@mojobobo thanks for the news....what a happy day to hear a good news like this

@misshoggy thanks for the translation ^______^

• Like 11

Wowww new movie offer...and with song kangho no less. The offer he got with the God of movie actor (after The King with jung woosung and now taxi driver) is surely showing his climbing status for movie actor make us as his fans soo proud. 

He's surely the first choice actor youngster amongst his generation. Because everyone would line up for audition.. But he now does not need it. He got the offer from first class movies Director and movie project. 

@leekyuphi I think there's a lot of path actor can walk into. One is through drama publish that easily got recognition and popularity. The other is through movies and would have more specific audience. This also where your acting capability has different standard than publish drama. This also apply for musical. Though they would less popular than the actor that doing popular drama. 

I do think Junyeol pick as movies than drama because it gives him explore his acting capability more.

• Like 10

13 minutes ago, aprodithe said:

Wowww new movie offer...and with song kangho no less. The offer he got with the God of movie actor (after The King with jung woosung and now taxi driver) is surely showing his climbing status for movie actor make us as his fans soo proud. 

He's surely the first choice actor youngster amongst his generation. Because everyone would line up for audition.. But he now does not need it. He got the offer from first class movies Director and movie project. 

@leekyuphi I think there's a lot of path actor can walk into. One is through drama publish that easily got recognition and popularity. The other is through movies and would have more specific audience. This also where your acting capability has different standard than publish drama. This also apply for musical. Though they would less popular than the actor that doing popular drama. 

I do think Junyeol pick as movies than drama because it gives him explore his acting capability more.

Whatever oppa picks , I always be happy for him.. Never get hyped stanning someone eps an actor lol. I never stan someone before oppa. I only stan BB for music lol. So I'm suprised myself why Lmao.

even tho drama can easily get popularity, I think movie still more prestigious for me. Actor that doing a lots movies than dramas give different aura lol. Like JWS,KSH,HJM,KDW. But yeah we will be not really get much updates than dramas. But it's okay, I will always here as oppa fans even tho in the future will be least updates Or not. I admit stan an actor harder than a boy band lol, but I never been in love w/ specific person, so yeah here I am.

• Like 10

Thank you @mojobobo for the update of the news! and Thank you @misshoggy for the translation!

I really hope that it's confirmed soon. Oppa will get to learn more from all these veteran actors and he, himself, will be a veteran one day :')

@Kelly86 No problemo chingguya :D Enjoy watching the show!

I do agree with @aprodithe that by doing more movies, he will be able explore and expand his acting capability more. Because usually movies are more diverse and the story line is tighter than drama.
But I can also totally understand your sentiment @leekyuphii :') Once YoF in Africa ends, I'd be missing seeing him on screen every week.

However, be it movie or drama, as long as he's happy doing it, I'm happy welcoming it :wub: and so long he doesn't overwork himself, I'm good too

• Like 8

1 hour ago, ryunnns said:

Thank you @mojobobo for the update of the news! and Thank you @misshoggy for the translation!

I really hope that it's confirmed soon. Oppa will get to learn more from all these veteran actors and he, himself, will be a veteran one day :')

@Kelly86 No problemo chingguya :D Enjoy watching the show!

I do agree with @aprodithe that by doing more movies, he will be able explore and expand his acting capability more. Because usually movies are more diverse and the story line is tighter than drama.
But I can also totally understand your sentiment @leekyuphii :') Once YoF in Africa ends, I'd be missing seeing him on screen every week.

However, be it movie or drama, as long as he's happy doing it, I'm happy welcoming it :wub: and so long he doesn't overwork himself, I'm good too

i do think he already casted. most of the time, the team production already casted the actor, but they're trying to test the water by release to the media that 'ACTOR A COURTED TO JOIN LKHIJL MOVIES OR DRAMAS". then they'll see the public reaction. Once it's positive and excited, they would announce in 1 or 2 days or in this case, hours lmao...

so basically RJY had been offered this for few weeks before they release the news...and today is the test the water time..and it's so positive vibe, so they announce it right away.

• Like 8

@Niel2804 Thank you for updating the netizen's reaction :) I'm glad that many people are anticipating it

@aprodithe the test the water is a major success though :wub:

Chingguyaaaaa

see if you guys can handle these :bawling:

Please, do tell me that the guy in the leather jacket is Urri Junyeol-ssiiii

• Like 12

@ryunnnsyes its major succes.  I see  how  everyone appreciate his choice of projects. He choose a good script  good director. Good project . no  neEd to be the lead male  as long its a good project. And especially that  he  can learn from experience and best actor.

And the most important thing is that once again he was choosen. He got the casting offer and take the opportunity. Being chosen by a great Director and act alongside best actor in the industry definitely a dream.

Yes the pic look exactly like him. When was the pic taken? He looks thinner ...especially in reply 88 concert..

• Like 8

59 minutes ago, ryunnns said:

Chingguyaaaaa

see if you guys can handle these :bawling:

Please, do tell me that the guy in the leather jacket is Urri Junyeol-ssiiii

Yes. What i read from chinese translation is that this person who posted the photo got the pic from CCTV. She said Junyeol was at her father's company for The King filming (finally some pic of him at filming site!). She posted on DC today but I'm not sure when is the actual day of filming (today? yesterday?)

• Like 13

I hope he takes this offer so i can add this movie to my watch list. I also hope he continue to pick good projects ( like the king and this one), gain more experience by learning from his seniors and have a bright future :)

Cc5QrxpUAAAQWjj.jpgCc5Qq6EUsAA87SB.jpgCc-_EbmUEAAeOt6.jpg   Cc-_EWQVAAIDuyE.jpg

News way and Beanpole pics (iTE)

• Like 21

Why so many goodies?!??

I've only been away for a week and this happened??? Did I save a stray dog or donate a large sum of money or something?? We're so lucky guuuuys :w00t::w00t::w00t:

I AM HAPPY!!! 

Thank you everyone for the updates :heart: I'm going to catch up and liking each of your posts!!!

• Like 9

Ryu Jun Yeol Joins Forces With Song Kang Ho and Yoo Hae Jin for Upcoming Film

Ryu Jun Yeol Joins Forces With Song Kang Ho and Yoo Hae Jin for Upcoming Film

Actor Ryu Jun Yeol will soon start working with director Jang Hoon

According to a movie industry insider, Ryu Jun Yeol will appear in a film directed by director Jang Hoon in the near future. The film is titled “Taxi Driver” (tentative title) starring actors Song Kang Ho and Yoo Hae Jin.

“Taxi Driver” is enough to draw spotlight just with the mention of names like Song Kang Ho and Yoo Hae Jin who are blockbuster movie stars. It was previously reported by OSEN that Ryu Jun Yeol was positively reviewing the casting offer as of March 7.

Additionally, Ryu Jun Yeol who proved his star quality as well as his acting ability through tvN’s drama “Reply 1988” decided to join the lineup forming a “dream team.” Ryu Jun Yeol became more recognizable in recent days through the drama, but his first love is acting in films. Previously, he had appeared in the film “Socialphobia.

“Taxi Driver” is about a story of a taxi driver who finds himself in the city of Gwangju in 1980 in the midst of the Gwangju Uprising. It is the latest work by director Jang Hoon who also produced “The Front Line,” “Secret Reunion,” and “Rough Cut.

Source : Soompi

• Like 23

We are very excited with so many goodies and voilaaa we have preview of YOF ep 4..

What a good day today 

[ENG SUB] 160308 #YouthOverFlowers in Africa Ep.4 preview

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x3wkzxs_eng-sub-160308-youth-over-flowers-in-africa-ep-4-preview

#류준열 #RyuJunYeol #꽃보다청춘 
 #박보검 #고경표 #안재홍

• Like 8