Ryu Jun Yeol 류준열 - [Best New TV Actor for 52nd Baeksang Arts Awards + Drama Category Rookie Male Award for AAA]

Howlol

6 hours ago, nano1234 said:

WAH I'm totally in love with this guy. I don't know what to do anymore, I'm screwed :dizzy:

you, me, and like thousand others.. we'r so screwed! what is this virus?  all my thoughts are ryu.. ryu.. any cure? oh no, wait I dont wanna be cured..:wub:

i so looking forward for the vapp broadcast and taxi interview, still so curios of his true personality..

how tall is ryu? is he really over 180?

• Like 7

5 minutes ago, suzy0604 said:

you, me, and like thousand others.. we'r so screwed! what is this virus?  all my thoughts are ryu.. ryu.. any cure? oh no, wait I dont wanna be cured..:wub:

i so looking forward for the vapp broadcast and taxi interview, still so curios of his true personality..

how tall is ryu? is he really over 180?

@suzy0604 Apparently, RJY is 183cm based on online sources. :)

• Like 7

hello guys... it's so nice to meet you here :) I decided to never visit the main thread and the shipper thread ever again cause I already lashed out my anger, pain, tears, frustration on twitter and I guess everyone there does the same. I try to move on and forget that r88 never exist but I guess I can't because even though I hate the ending so much, Kim Junghwan is the best thing that ever happen in the drama and the best character in all of kdramas imo. And I can't never move on cause I already falling so deep with this guy, if it's other actor who portray the character, I don't think I would love it as much as how I love his way of portraying of the character. He's a great actor. I think the time when I can totally moved on from Kim Junghwan is when he starred in other drama and get the girl, or maybe just seeing him portraying other character would be a blast for me. (I just read somewhere that he wants to try to portray a villain character, I'm so looking forward to it) 

Can't wait for his V app today!! and I heard him and donghwi are invited to guest in Taxi as well, when is it gonna air? 

besides getting Jungpal-ed, I guess I get Ryu Junyeol-ed as well :D since I'm so in love with him :D Once again guys, nice to meet you here, share many good things about him and I guess I'll be seeing you guys here often *goes back to lurking mode* 

• Like 12

Spoiler

@figenfk she was lucky and blessed. I screamed the whole time when I read her fan account. It was crazy! I wish I could find her post for you to read, but it will be such hardwork since its posted a long time ago. Sowwyyy!! :tears: Crossing my fingers that she comes to this thread and maybe re-tell her great story? Hihi :wub:

@figenfk Haha yeah I somewhat agree that CB was loved more by I-fans.

Nevertheless, please lets make some project for uri RJY (oppa to me). Commenting 'Thank You RJY' on his IG is a great start. But maybe something more? I don't have any creative ideas at the moment, and it doesn't have to be something big either. But something thoughtful and meaningful... at least to us keh -_-

I believe if he knows (and of course C-JeS) that he is also on demand internationally, we will have an easy fangirling life mwhahaha

Edit: @rameennoodles you can stream/ watch it via PC too apparently :D I just checked

• Like 9

Suddenly i was backtracking.. Reading news article abt r88. Then i realize that gkp, pbg, and hr may be really meant to be the lead of the drama. It looked like all media highliting their name the most more than rjy and ldw.. I understand.. At that time may be no one knew who rjy or ldh are....but...

Unfortunately.. Rookie actor RJY outshined them all... Dont care whether he is the male lead or not, junghwan comes to be the most memorable character. No wonder... His popularity is skyrocketing.. Even i found article that says he didn't even think that he will be this popular...haa...

Good job ryu jun yeol... Cant wait for your new project. Im wishing you get a better project that can make you shining even more!!

• Like 15

37 minutes ago, rameennoodles said:

hey guys sorry for the dumb question but does vapp only work on phones or can we stream it on laptops too? rn i sent my phone to get repaired and if i have to download the app to watch then i'll steal my sister's phone to do it lol

Yup, I think we can stream in laptop too.

http://www.vlive.tv/video/4706

1 hour ago, Ra_Yeosa said:

hello guys... it's so nice to meet you here :) I decided to never visit the main thread and the shipper thread ever again cause I already lashed out my anger, pain, tears, frustration on twitter and I guess everyone there does the same. I try to move on and forget that r88 never exist but I guess I can't because even though I hate the ending so much, Kim Junghwan is the best thing that ever happen in the drama and the best character in all of kdramas imo. And I can't never move on cause I already falling so deep with this guy, if it's other actor who portray the character, I don't think I would love it as much as how I love his way of portraying of the character. He's a great actor. I think the time when I can totally moved on from Kim Junghwan is when he starred in other drama and get the girl, or maybe just seeing him portraying other character would be a blast for me. (I just read somewhere that he wants to try to portray a villain character, I'm so looking forward to it) 

Can't wait for his V app today!! and I heard him and donghwi are invited to guest in Taxi as well, when is it gonna air? 

besides getting Jungpal-ed, I guess I get Ryu Junyeol-ed as well :D since I'm so in love with him :D Once again guys, nice to meet you here, share many good things about him and I guess I'll be seeing you guys here often *goes back to lurking mode* 

It will be aired at 5 PM KST

• Like 5

Hello gurls~ My first post in this thread. Haha. I just found out about this thread yesterday so yea. Now I've decide to move bases and camp here haha. I was about to say "nice to meet you all" but all I can see is familiar usernames that I usually see in the other thread LOL. Anyways hello again. I'm looking forward to start fangirling with everyone here. I'll start coming here regularly and I really hope his thread will grow and become active and get more visitors. Anyways, may Ryu Jun Yeol be ever in our hearts. 

• Like 12

31 minutes ago, ichahoo said:

YES YES TIME TO MIGRATE HERE COMPLETELY :D

Going to download v-app only for RJY :wub: don't we need hashtag or something while commenting his v-app later? 

@nano1234 are u going to the concert on march? I feel like cancelling my plan seeing the ending but but I BADLY WANT TO SEE RJY IN REAL LIFE SO T______T what should I do T____T

If only CJES holds his fanmeeting. Only him. Ra Mi Ran and Ryu Hye Young as the guests from the same label. Lee Dong Hwi and Ahn Jae Hong too since they're close friends. I would love to come to Korea only for uri Junghwan

• Like 13

53 minutes ago, airasara said:

Suddenly i was backtracking.. Reading news article abt r88. Then i realize that gkp, pbg, and hr may be really meant to be the lead of the drama. It looked like all media highliting their name the most more than rjy and ldw.. I understand.. At that time may be no one knew who rjy or ldh are....but...

Unfortunately.. Rookie actor RJY outshined them all... Dont care whether he is the male lead or not, junghwan comes to be the most memorable character. No wonder... His popularity is skyrocketing.. Even i found article that says he didn't even think that he will be this popular...haa...

Good job ryu jun yeol... Cant wait for your new project. Im wishing you get a better project that can make you shining even more!!

Yeah..mee to.. think about it after calming my self, I finally can accept this too..

let's support his next project... 

• Like 13