Ryu Jun Yeol 류준열 - [Best New TV Actor for 52nd Baeksang Arts Awards + Drama Category Rookie Male Award for AAA]

Howlol

I think most of the question are the same questions. @eyes on ryu are doing their best to help us with translations. And not to mentions they have a lot in their hands since junyeol oppa now has a bunch activities which means a bunch of video to be translated too. Taxi 3 ,parts, and his cf making, his interview, not to mention upcoming YOF.

For those who have tvn can watch this yof by engsub but for those who are not have tvn channel will be depends on subber. 

So please be patient...and just like the Namibia boys said...Kamsahadaaa to the subber 

RJY ssi...pls do understand that most fans definitely match up your ideal type (we completely understand you and accept you for what you are...including your famous socks). Will you confess to every single of us?

• Like 9

On 12/2/2016 at 3:39 PM, EMM! said:

weLL, I'M GIVING EVERYONE THEIR DEATH WISH RIGHT NOW

SEE YOU IN HEAVEN GUYS

Just thanks for sharing all these beautiful things :heart:

I will die in peace now :tears: this is soooooo good!!!! the bromance seems to be off charts #nopantyteam :w00t: i can't wait to see YoF!! I'm super excited after this teaser!! RJY is driving omo!!

• Like 7

19 minutes ago, beabeola said:

Just thanks for sharing all these beautiful things :heart:

I will die in peace now :tears: this is soooooo good!!!! the bromance seems to be off charts #nopantyteam :w00t: i can't wait to see YoF!! I'm super excited after this teaser!! RJY is driving omo!!

No panty teams so far ...junyeol and kyungpyo hahaha...I love the trademark junyeol laugh...

• Like 3

2 hours ago, EMM! said:

Q. (What would you do) If your fan matched your ideal type ?
Junyeol:  it's the same with question no 4, I will sincerely confess 

(trans by eyes on ryu)

-------------

okay so i'm ded

JUNIEEEEYEEEEEOOOOOL YOUR WORDS MAKES MY HEART GO DUGUN DUGUN

OH MYY GOD

OH MY GOD!!!! Bye guys, i'm going to korea to meet Ryu Jun Yeol love of my life and trying to be his ideal type.kekeke:heart:

giphy.gif 

• Like 8

3 hours ago, EMM! said:

[ADMIN] Reply Eyes on Ryu: Ryu Jun Yeol Filmography

Happy Valentine’s day, everyone!

As a little gift from Eyes on Ryu, we are opening Ryu Jun Yeol’s filmography page!

Wohooo! Love it verrrryyyy much!!

Thank you for created Rye Jun Yeol Filmography!!! Eyes On Ryu JJAAAANNNNGGGG!

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAYYYYY TOOOO :heart:

Btw, found this on IG!

• Like 18

Thank you alwayss for the translation @EMM!...you are really our herooo kamsahamdaaa

I notice for him his ideal girl is someone that must he knew quite sometimes before he decide that she's his ideal. For him physical appearance is not the first thing to attract him but instead the girls understanding and heart. 

• Like 5

wowww...i like the poster..it's like they shout to the world " yaahhh..let's get lost hahaha"

From the preview i've got the feeling that the Namibia trip will not be as lost as the Iceland boys hahahaha...though the easygoing one will practically almost similar ( they seems doesnt mind to sleep wherever outdoor, to cook and eat anything by themselves). I am honestly curious, how Na PD knew that the cast, not to mention they were actor / singer and they will not going to give him some trouble during the trip. not only Namibia, but also Laos and Peru (1 ahjussi in Peru cast had trouble adjusting..but he's practically does not complain a lot) and especially iceland when i dont see any of them had any complain AT ALL, being thrown in the middle of nowhere, without anything except their clothes that they wore and with language barrier...but the boys always happy and content (i know not always, but 90% they always happy).

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, aprodithe said:

what  is the occasion of the pics and video of when he was in the office ? another interview as well ?

the fansigning will be held 12.30 KST. so it's going to be in the next 2 hours

Yes, i think he's doing interview this morning.

• Like 8