Ryu Jun Yeol 류준열 - [Best New TV Actor for 52nd Baeksang Arts Awards + Drama Category Rookie Male Award for AAA]

Howlol

Lmao.yes...that sock needs some rest. But he seems persistent with that style and feel comfortable with that. Because the other is change except that socks. Sweeter, pants, jacket, shoes..but that socks is more faithful than a girlfriend. Stay wherever he go 

• Like 5

CbFMxVHUkAAhCXq.jpg  

Woaaaaaaaaaaa this is too much!! i am captivated by his charms :wub::wub::wub:

Photo from r_j_y_

He's got such a bright smile and the little hearts shower he does with his fingers are now popping up on my mind non-stop sorry i just can't with his cuteness :D

CbABSSUUAAA2YgA.jpg    2176614554A11F30045F48

• Like 13

49 minutes ago, pi2tni4ng said:

Another interview :

- Ra Mi-ran expressed Jeong-hwan as 'the painful finger'.

"I saw her interview about being the mother of a boy who didn't get to fulfill his crush. She's always on my side. My mother's the best. 'Cheetah woman' is the best. I depended on her the most. She told me a lot of good things. She's a good senior and I would like to work with her again. It would be fun to meet her as a lover too".

wait... what!? as a lover..!? I dont know about that.. I mean its not about the age gap, but I just used to see them as sweet mother and son..

on other note, i would love to watch junyolie in noona romance drama.. it'd be so cute..

• Like 5

45 minutes ago, suzy0604 said:

wait... what!? as a lover..!? I dont know about that.. I mean its not about the age gap, but I just used to see them as sweet mother and son..

on other note, i would love to watch junyolie in noona romance drama.. it'd be so cute..

hahaha.. I believe they can sell it. Both are good actors and both already admire and love each other as colleague. 

It would be interesting to watch, preferable in a movie not drama's form :D

• Like 5

Well, it's sad that this post have to happen.

We would really rather ignore, but the situation is just saddening and we're getting angry.

To make things short, I hope you would edit your video descriptions already and put Eyes on Ryu as the Korean-English translator for your Thai subbed videos. 

Plus, it seems you're sharing some bits from our interview translations on your twitter/s without credit too.

It's sad.

And, we're really disappointed.

Ryu Jun Yeol said 'Share to Love', and that's what we do. We allow people to share what we update so people can realize what a great and amazing person Junyeol is.

But he didn't mean 'Steal the Love'.

So, thank you for loving Junyeol with us, but please 'share to love' nicely :)

(will delete this post after you edit your video descriptions, no need to answer and also, soompiers, please don't mob at him :) we don't want bad vibes in this thread;) )

@phadungpon

• Like 17

19 hours ago, pluie625 said:

Hey Chingu! I was just gonna shout out to you. Have you back read yet? Have you seen the interviews yet? RJY already confirmed that he's gonna be in the movie "The King" so no more worries ok? Hahahaha

Thanks for calming me :) yeah I realized he mentioned it... Glad really... Wish he really went to the script reading. Or was it the meeting he mentioned? Thanks again.. 

Spoiler

Was a hard day today seriously, granny passed away this morning and yeah some people just rude.. (some people might understand what I mean)

• Like 8

56 minutes ago, tituyphing said:

Thanks for calming me :) yeah I realized he mentioned it... Glad really... Wish he really went to the script reading. Or was it the meeting he mentioned? Thanks again.. 

Hide contents

Was a hard day today seriously, granny passed away this morning and yeah some people just rude.. (some people might understand what I mean)

Spoiler

So sorry to hear about your grandma. May God grant her soul eternal rest in Him. My condolences to you and your family. 

It's Valentine's Day!!! I wonder what oppa will be doing today...more interviews?

• Like 9

3 hours ago, tituyphing said:

Reveal hidden contents

Spoiler

Chingu, condolence to you and your family... At times like this, I really don't know what to say but condolence...

• Like 4