Ryu Jun Yeol 류준열 - [Best New TV Actor for 52nd Baeksang Arts Awards + Drama Category Rookie Male Award for AAA]

Howlol

Is it only me or also happened to all of you here? I feel my heart beat faster each time I read interview of him. I feel butterflies in my tummy. I fall deep and deeper yet feeling more broken heart. I don't know how to explain it, it's like I am obsessed and want him to be mine, but the only thing I can do just staring at his pics. I am crying now :(

• Like 13

OMMOOO, I am back after died of a 100th times of kyaaaiinngg death <3

They pissed behind the bushes?

they did no panty party?

That kiss, the smack sound is so loud (insert Junghwan Nose bleed gif)

ohh that food, AhnJaeHong is the master chef, look so delish...:wub::wub::wub:

Ahh Namibia and Vistoria Falls are sure dreamy...

• Like 15

1 hour ago, janeadelaine said:

guys! I was streaming YOF iceland last ep and they showed a long preview of YOF in Africa and IT SEEMS SO GOOOOOD i can't wait and seems like RJY drives during the whole trip omg I can't wait I'm fangirling like crazyyyy :wub: I haven't got the link for the preview yet though, I will for sure share it here if I've found the link 

What....where long preview.. RJY drive will be solo hott. Okey he just driving but

• Like 7

Oh gosh...@EMM! Just killing me...lmao 

That teaser and he's driving the whole road? Wkkkk I kind of dream to see him driving in the n the desert the first to hear about Namibia trip would be sooo hott and manly. Yeahhh...carefull what you wish for lmao. And I kind of expect that the chef will be ahn jaehong wkkkk.

As I said repeatedly...its embarrassing and stupid  for the fans to fanwar while RJY and PBG even kiss each other use in Namibia .haahaha... They were having fun... Even with the same clothed from start to finish...

I.CANT.WAIT

• Like 13

OMG, the YOF teaser! Looks so fun! 

Junyeol driving (omg, why so cool?)

Junyeol making a kissing action at Bogummy and Bogummy kissed Junyeol's cheek. Arrggh, I'm back to shipping these two again. 

No panty? Wahahahaha, Let it all lose boys! :P 

Who said Junyeol looks ugly when smiling? I think he looks really good when he laughs naturally!

• Like 14

2 hours ago, EMM! said:

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x3rqohc_teaser-160212-youth-over-flowers-in-africa-ryu-jun-yeol-ahn-jae-hong-go-kyung-pyo-park-bogum_fun

[TEASER] 160212 Youth Over Flowers in Africa - Ryu Jun Yeol, Ahn Jae Hong, Go Kyung Pyo, Park Bogum 

“Reply4Brothers From Ssangmundong to Africa! Hakuna Matata!”

Video source: YoF in Africa TV Cast
Reuploaded by Eyes on RYU | eyesonryu.tumblr.com
Don’t forget to credit Eyes on Ryu when sharing!
Thank you!

OMG JUNYEOL OPPA SO COOL, SO SEXY, HE'S DRIVING LIKE A MAN, AND HE KISS PARK BOGUM CHEEK( I want that kiss too oppa:wub:).kekekekekekkee

200.gif 

• Like 10

First and foremost, pardon my rudeness but can I scream?  WWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I was wondering what's happening that I have pages to back read from page138 down and then  BAM!!! YOF teaser and I was like :w00t: and then I don't know how much OMG's I've said and how many times I've replayed that teaser hahahaha 

@EMM! Thank you so much for ALWAYS feeding us with all the Junyeolie goodies, what would we do without you?  But How could you do that to this unni??? You just killed me with that teaser.....and then I got resurrected and then reading down the pages, you killed me with those interviews again huhuhuhu My poor heart, my messed up brain can't contain all of those at once hahahaha. And @mojobobo thanks too for the translations. And to all of you who shared links and pictures and videos and clips and everything, thank you thank you!!!!

• Like 13

20 minutes ago, pluie625 said:

@EMM! Thank you so much for ALWAYS feeding us with all the Junyeolie goodies, what would we do without you?  But How could you do that to this unni??? You just killed me with that teaser.....and then I got resurrected and then reading down the pages, you killed me with those interviews again huhuhuhu My poor heart, my messed up brain can't contain all of those at once hahahaha. 

Hehehe! Well, I guess I need someone to talk to with here in heaven so the goodies always makes people die because of him HAHAHAHAAHHA

aIGYUUUUU gwenchana, thank you too for supporting junyeolie with eyes on ryu <3333333

(don't overdose on these goodies though!!!!! XD)

• Like 12

Holly Molly I been such a bad fan as of late. Forgive me RJY I have been pulled in by Cheese in the Trap and have fallen even more for bb PHJ and now KGE but pieces of my heart was always with you. Also I'm fickle like that LOL (hides in shame as well) before you, I was all about Kim Woo Bin, and then you showed up and well "my every concern was you"...I'm back. Your ring will never be left to sit on an empty table so long as I'm still around.

I just saw the YOF teaser and I had to come and spazz because holly molly *runs around in happy circles pimp dancing*

77530-pimp-dancing-JD-Turk-scrubs-gi-FyV

We all called it that RJY wold be the one to lead things and be more aware and help them to survive if you will LOL and were SO RIGHT :D I loved watch him lead the group driving them around or holding the camera or being unafraid to try things. I melted into a puddle of goo watching my Kim brothers take care of one another and the bestest part of all...THE BROMANCE BETWEEN RJY AND PBG!!!! 

tumblr_inline_o2192xufXq1rpszhu_500.gif

OH MY GOSH all the kisses they share and the holding of hands and the looking out for each other. I knew PBG was going to be the adorable maknae and he was. Aww that little bit we got where it looked like PBG was crying and RJY was there and did something cute...IT IS EVERYTHING I WANTED AND MORE!!! I cannot wait for this to air and just watch RJY be awesome and our boys be awesome and the bromance be awesome and just everything 

Thats-awesome-gif.gif?gs=a

My only complaint is tha they don't look as lost and out of sorts as i would like. I would have loved for them to be like the Iceland group whom I just thank the kdrama gods that they actually survived and made it home. I am watching the preview now as I type and OMO our boys *gets teary eyed* THIS CAN NOT COME OUT SOON ENOUGH!! LOOK AT MY KIM BROTHER BABIES....

BYH's squad...:wub::wub:  recognize some of the up and coming faces like that of the actor Kim Hee Chan who plays baby Joon in Cheese in the Trap and was also in Producers and Twenty Again. That squad is make-one-of-them-yes-i-am-looking-at-you-byun-yo-han-my-boyfrind goals. Just knowing one of them and my eyes and heart will be content forever and always. Ya'll know dude like to take care of/look out for their friends girlfriend too. I swear, I'ld be blessed to be a part of that group. 

I watched the ET weekly video subbed (thank you as always for these things EyesonRyu team) and I've fallen in love all over again. He's witty and funny and talkative and just FLAWLESS...I'm never leaving for this long again (that a lie LOL) okay I'll always comeback no matter how far I stray. I am a loyal fan of many just ask So Ji Sub and Ha Jung Woo...

• Like 23

@EMM! Hahahahaha I'll gladly accompany you in heaven hahahaha and thanks for the warning, I've watched the subbed teaser first before dying hahahahaha Now that I understood what's being said and done, let me just copy em boys and thank you and the Eyes On Ryu team KAMSAHADAAAAAAA

HAHAHAHA that "Bugomah Junyeolie hyung and I are without panty" and "just take it off if you're uncomfortable" hahahahhaha I was drinking coffee and  burst out my coffee and made a mess hahahahaha OMG!

@MrsSoJiSub Me too was like awwwww when I saw that part where PBG looks like teary eyed and RJY went to hug and kiss him awwww. and Bogummie hugging back Jun Yolie and kissing him awwww Bromance! Bromance! Bromance! I guess everything's under control as RJY being the leader. Don't they look like they're enjoying everything? and not having any difficulty at all? Me wanna see some sufferings too or some lost in the jungle or some "Pabo or stone" moments like the iceland hyungdeul hahaha

• Like 11

I just resurrected... 

Kkkkkkk... The slogan and the last lines on the teaser is not just being put there. But they're highlighting, carrying a message for us to "be thankful".  it wasn't simply "kamsahabnida" or "thank you" but "kamsahada" OMG once I watched it I got the feeling that Ryu Junyeol is the master mind of this slogan.. Knowing how proper and good he is with the words.. But I will be still happy if it turn out others who brought up this slogan of course. 

I also want to highlight that the relationship between Junyeolie and Bogummie is beautiful, a lovely hyung who really concerned about his cute  younger bro.. I wish fans appreciate this brotherly love and stop whatever 'war' if still exists.... Kkkkkkkkk 

• Like 22