Ryu Jun Yeol 류준열 - [Best New TV Actor for 52nd Baeksang Arts Awards + Drama Category Rookie Male Award for AAA]

Howlol

why he always wearing black ? hahahaa...( why i keep complaining about his outfit).
he do so many interview today...is it the same interview that Hyeri and Bogummie did ? I heard they already had with both of them  and the next in line will be GKP and LDH

• Like 1

I'm so happy he's doing lots of interviews today! I miss seeing him on my screen lol anw there are some RJY interviews featured on Naver TV연예 homepage:

'Eonamryu' didn't came true? As Junghwan it was unfortunate
http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=111&aid=0000447750&gid=999339&cid=1012903

Reply 1988 Ryu Jun Yeol "'Madam Cheetah' Ra Mi Ran, let's meet again as lovers (on new project)"
http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=241&aid=0002529220

Ryu Jun Yeol "Nominated for IC's MotChinSo.. Compete with Bobby? It's an honor" 
http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=109&aid=0003257485&gid=999339&cid=1012903

^ on the last article about the Motchinso he said he was at first shocked to be mentioned on the show, he was very happy to be mentioned and to get his picture shown on the show since it's the nation variety show.

the top comments are all positive too! so happy for him :wub: (altho there are still some crazy antis who disliking comments and posting hate comments -_-)

He was also mentioned on this article:
"From Ryu Jun Yeol to MotChinSo... The golden age of 'MotMaeNam' ( Motsaenggyeodo Maeryeokjeokin Namja: Ugly but Charming Guy )
http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=382&aid=0000448689

In anticipation of YOF (let me know if it has been posted before, I'll take it down)

Seon Yeong “The 'YOF’ kidnapped kids’ reactions were wonderful” (interview ②)

source: Sports Today

[Sports Today Reporter Cha Ji Soo] Actress Kim Seon Yeong reported the reactions from Ryoo Joon Yeol, Ahn Jae Hong, and Go Kyeong Pyo, who were kidnapped by PD Na Young Seok from Phuket.

In a recent interview with Sports Today, Kim Seon Yeong described the situation when Ryoo Joon Yeol, Ahn Jae Hong, and Go Kyeong Pyo, who were enjoying an 'Answer Me 1988’ reward vacation, found PD Na Young Seok and suffered shock.

Kim Seon Yeong said, “Nobody knew. Just before the hidden camera started filming, only the adults were told that the kids would be taken and they would leave. We got really anxious and were taken aback.”

They suddenly left for 'Youth Over Flowers’ filming, and everyone involved became even more panicked. “When they were lead away, everyone’s reactions were like illusions. They followed obediently, but because it was 'YOF’, it’s not like they could do anything about it,” said Kim Seon Yeong., “Wouldn’t it be great if they took us later on and we got to have our turn for 'NOF’,” she added.
[t/l note: NOF = Noonas Over Flowers]

The 'Answer Me 1988’ production staff and cast went to Phuket at the end of the drama broadcast for a reward vacation. Ryoo Joon Yeol, Ahn Jae Hong, and Go Kyeong Pyo, who were enjoying their vacation on-site, were lead away by PD Na Yeong Seok and immediately departed for Africa. Park Bo Gum, who returned first to Korea, got on a plane to Africa immediately following the fulfilment of his filming schedule for 'Music Bank’.

Source: http://kansilay.tumblr.com/post/139043639673/kim-seon-yeong-interviews-1-3-on-sports-today

And I got it off @kentangbakar's post on SW BR shippers thread. Thanks!

-----

YES PLEASE give us NOF for the Ssangmundong Taetiseo!

-----

Just for comic relief:

When someone walks in on us while we are fangirling in front of our computers... ;) #teambanana

• Like 22

3 hours ago, callmegiggles said:

In anticipation of YOF (let me know if it has been posted before, I'll take it down)

Seon Yeong “The 'YOF’ kidnapped kids’ reactions were wonderful” (interview ②)

source: Sports Today

[Sports Today Reporter Cha Ji Soo] Actress Kim Seon Yeong reported the reactions from Ryoo Joon Yeol, Ahn Jae Hong, and Go Kyeong Pyo, who were kidnapped by PD Na Young Seok from Phuket.

In a recent interview with Sports Today, Kim Seon Yeong described the situation when Ryoo Joon Yeol, Ahn Jae Hong, and Go Kyeong Pyo, who were enjoying an 'Answer Me 1988’ reward vacation, found PD Na Young Seok and suffered shock.

Kim Seon Yeong said, “Nobody knew. Just before the hidden camera started filming, only the adults were told that the kids would be taken and they would leave. We got really anxious and were taken aback.”

They suddenly left for 'Youth Over Flowers’ filming, and everyone involved became even more panicked. “When they were lead away, everyone’s reactions were like illusions. They followed obediently, but because it was 'YOF’, it’s not like they could do anything about it,” said Kim Seon Yeong., “Wouldn’t it be great if they took us later on and we got to have our turn for 'NOF’,” she added.
[t/l note: NOF = Noonas Over Flowers]

The 'Answer Me 1988’ production staff and cast went to Phuket at the end of the drama broadcast for a reward vacation. Ryoo Joon Yeol, Ahn Jae Hong, and Go Kyeong Pyo, who were enjoying their vacation on-site, were lead away by PD Na Yeong Seok and immediately departed for Africa. Park Bo Gum, who returned first to Korea, got on a plane to Africa immediately following the fulfilment of his filming schedule for 'Music Bank’.

Source: http://kansilay.tumblr.com/post/139043639673/kim-seon-yeong-interviews-1-3-on-sports-today

And I got it off @kentangbakar's post on SW BR shippers thread. Thanks!

-----

YES PLEASE give us NOF for the Ssangmundong Taetiseo!

-----

Hhaha I find it so cute that she is calling the 4 of them kids when they are all past 20 lollll.  And yes to NOF~! Who will be their luggage boy though? Oppa? With his handsome face like this?

Ca6rKzZUsAAiGr5.jpg

cr f a s y a h 류 ‏@fasyahika_  

Ca7EI33UYAALz2I.jpg

cr Reply 1988 ‏@reply_1988  

• Like 18

thank you for the translation @mojobobo. i like every words that he said, and based on this interview he seems already move on from junghwan feeling. i dont think anyone can't not move on when you'd suddenly being thrown out to Afrika for 10 days hahahaha.

In the later half of the drama, there was less of Junghwan's scenes and rumours about there being disharmony between Ryu Jun Yeol and the production team started to surface. To this, Ryu Jun Yeol said "I've never heard anything about how I was unhappy with the production team about not being the husband. And it is also not because of these kind of matters that stress me. This is a drama full of happiness and fun and it was because I was lucky, met good people, met a good production team and met good colleagues that I was able to spend such an enjoyable time with everyone."

this is really upsetting. even Jungwoo's scene in Reply 1994 was disappear in some episode..but the thing about he unhappy not being the husband surely spead by haters who dislike his sudden popularity.

and i am glad that he understand that this popularity would not stay forever, he just understand what he needs to do is repay back every love bits that he receives. he surely a mature man and not wear the popularity above his head. but baby, please dont say that you will never receives any more love for your future work. you surely will get it for every hardwork you will do

• Like 18

12 minutes ago, aprodithe said:

i am glad that he understand that this popularity would go somewhere, he just understand what he needs to do is repay back every love bits that he receives. he surely a mature man and not wear the popularity above his head.

Yea he is a man with wisdom who knows sudden popularity is just like a water bubble which will not sustain for long. I am truly disappointed and it saddens me when people badmouth or put him down especially when I see some unfriendly comments posted in weibo regarding his current interview. Nevertheless, I will try to filter all the negative comments about him & try to stay positive and bright like his idol, SpongeBob! lol

• Like 18

@mojobobo thank you so much for the translation! :) wow, ryu jun yeol is indeed very articulate! It shows in every interview of his plus his witty remarks are just bonuses :) it's great to listen and stan a man like him because of his maturity and wisdom, i learned a lot through his words and i wish that even if he, too is aware of how limited popularity is, his career and life would continue to flourish. 

Like his words, share to love! <3 hopefully he would fulfill his dream to reciprocate all the love he is receiving :)

• Like 13

10 hours ago, mojobobo said:

YOu are referrign to Sung Hoon right? He appeared on the swimming instalment of Cool Kidz on the block. It's more likely that RJy trained with him than SJS since SJS is quite a bit older, unless it was SJs training them ahahah!!!!

yup! sung hoon oppa! im so wow watching him on cool kidz in the block kkk (mianhae rjy oppaa x)) 

well maybe they going practice in the same place, so SJS are RJY sunbae <3

btw, thank you so much for translating oppa interview! i woof u @mojobobo 

• Like 5

Spoiler

hi girls , can someone pm this chingu here what happened to the other thread ?

Seems that I missed some updates regarding RJY.

@mojobobo thank you girl.

did not read yet his interview but I do not expect of him anything less but maturity, stability in his ideas , coordination between his words and his actions( lol usually people speak nicely but act completely differently in their lives)and of course all the above are the results of a very good self-knowledge RJY  has .

• Like 7