Ryu Jun Yeol 류준열 - [Best New TV Actor for 52nd Baeksang Arts Awards + Drama Category Rookie Male Award for AAA]

Howlol

1 hour ago, tsonzzz said:

Wait ... what?? WHAT??!

he was a what????? Is my eyes reading wrong or did RJY (the subs to be exact) say "누나 저 수영 선수 출신이에요/ Noona I used to be swimmer (as in swimming athlete)" ????

What? You were??? OMG RJY WERE YOU ACTUALLY A SWIMMER OR R U JUST LYING TO IMPRESS YOUR EOMMA AND THE OTHERS?!?!? Gosh I need answers ... I haven't watched the latest Taxi episode so I'm confused ... 

If he's saying the truth then ..

..  I just found another reason to fall RJY:wub:

(oh and sorry @ricenamja for using your gif, if u want me to delete it I will.)

Yeap! But it was during his elementary days hahahaha he tried many things really, he shared this too in his V-App, he probably attended different types of club activities and sports, he even tried flute haha!

• Like 21

6 hours ago, tsonzzz said:

Wait ... what?? WHAT??!

he was a what????? Is my eyes reading wrong or did RJY (the subs to be exact) say "누나 저 수영 선수 출신이에요/ Noona I used to be swimmer (as in swimming athlete)" ????

What? You were??? OMG RJY WERE YOU ACTUALLY A SWIMMER OR R U JUST LYING TO IMPRESS YOUR EOMMA AND THE OTHERS?!?!? Gosh I need answers ... I haven't watched the latest Taxi episode so I'm confused 

my friend told me in the beginning when Reply 1988 aired (when i still hv no idea who's RJY), a long time ago RJY used to practiced swim together with so ji sub and the one who also play in oh my venus (he also a swimmer, forgot his name. he appeared on new kidz on the block show)

i believed my friend, since she is a big fan of so ji sub kkkk~

• Like 15

from his body, his broad shoulder showing he's training swimming a lot.

** just found out that JSDH shipping tred is closed down as well Tkds thred. i think we must refrain not to talk about the drama and the shipping. just talk about RJY and his work**

• Like 10

1 hour ago, cheetah_omma said:

my friend told me in the beginning when Reply 1988 aired (when i still hv no idea who's RJY), a long time ago RJY used to practiced swim together with so ji sub and the one who also play in oh my venus (he also a swimmer, forgot his name. he appeared on new kidz on the block show)

i believed my friend, since she is a big fan of so ji sub kkkk~

YOu are referrign to Sung Hoon right? He appeared on the swimming instalment of Cool Kidz on the block. It's more likely that RJy trained with him than SJS since SJS is quite a bit older, unless it was SJs training them ahahah!!!!! 

22 minutes ago, aprodithe said:

from his body, his broad shoulder showing he's training swimming a lot.

** just found out that JSDH shipping tred is closed down as well Tkds thred. i think we must refrain not to talk about the drama and the shipping. just talk about RJY and his work**

I guess we can post it here under spoilers? This is so long as your post has something else related to RJY I guess. :) 

Ca5K-MrUEAANAeC.jpg

cr as tagged.

Oppa likes to cover his mouth cos of his braces. 

• Like 12

8 minutes ago, aprodithe said:

can i complain about his favorite too short long pants ? lmao...
Junyeolie sweetheart, i love you but i hate the pants. can you at least wear normal pants..ok, probably he always anti mainstream..

HAHA I thought you would complain about the white socks instead of the pants. Maybe oppa is too skinny and the pants that fit are not long enough. Here's oppa's smile for you:

Ca50L3ZUEAAo7Vl.jpg

cr Joynews and C-Jes

• Like 19

aw there's two articles about him trending on naver right now!! one is about his interview (#8) and the other is about the radio star writer talking about why ryu jun yeol should be on their show (#2)!! while i'm not a huge fan of the show itself i'm so desperate to see him onscreen i will ignore my feelings about it and watch it live if he guests on it lol

• Like 13

16 minutes ago, rameennoodles said:

aw there's two articles about him trending on naver right now!! one is about his interview (#8) and the other is about the radio star writer talking about why ryu jun yeol should be on their show (#2)!! while i'm not a huge fan of the show itself i'm so desperate to see him onscreen i will ignore my feelings about it and watch it live if he guests on it lol

Not radio star please. this show has the most sharp MC in the world. though RJY probably can counterattack them, i am worry that he would gain antis if he does that on the show. I dislike this show...this like a show where people only be made fun of. sorry for the fans of this show.

i am open with show like Happy Together, or Abnormal summit...but Radio star is a no no.

and what that interview is all about

• Like 8

1 minute ago, aprodithe said:

Not radio star please. this show has the most sharp MC in the world. though RJY probably can counterattack them, i am worry that he would gain antis if he does that on the show. I dislike this show...this like a show where people only be made fun of. sorry for the fans of this show.

i am open with show like Happy Together, or Abnormal summit...but Radio star is a no no.

and what that interview is all about

haven't read the interview itself but the title of the article is '응팔' 류준열 (reply 1988 ryu jun yeol) "박보검과 신경전 전혀 없었어요" (which tbh with my subpar skills all i can tell says something about park bo gum and not being worried at all i don't want to mistranslate so maybe someone can clarify whether its he wasn't worried about park bo gum at all or if park bo gum had no worries or if they had no worries between the two or if im totally wrong lmao). the interview is the one that was done where the pics recently posted were taken! 

and radio star does have a tendency to make anti fans which is why i'm not too excited at the possibility of him going on it. BUT they have had people getting new fans from it (most recent one i can remember is fiestar cao lu). he doesn't really need it bc he already got his popularity surge from r1988 but i do miss him a lot. i would have been satisfied with happy together before they changed the format but i'm not really fond of the current setup of the show so idk how i would feel about that either haha.

• Like 5

6 minutes ago, rameennoodles said:

haven't read the interview itself but the title of the article is '응팔' 류준열 (reply 1988 ryu jun yeol) "박보검과 신경전 전혀 없었어요" (which tbh with my subpar skills all i can tell says something about park bo gum and not being worried at all i don't want to mistranslate so maybe someone can clarify whether its he wasn't worried about park bo gum at all or if park bo gum had no worries or if they had no worries between the two or if im totally wrong lmao). the interview is the one that was done where the pics recently posted were taken! 

and radio star does have a tendency to make anti fans which is why i'm not too excited at the possibility of him going on it. BUT they have had people getting new fans from it (most recent one i can remember is fiestar cao lu). he doesn't really need it bc he already got his popularity surge from r1988 but i do miss him a lot. i would have been satisfied with happy together before they changed the format but i'm not really fond of the current setup of the show so idk how i would feel about that either haha.

okey..i am sorry but can i laughed first hahahahaha. why is it about he worry or Bogummie worry about him ...better needs to find out the correct translation first.

yes, HT new format is bad. anyway my favourite show was the one with Kim seungwoo was the host. He's a good host talk show but the show had ended years a go.

• Like 3

MOD EDIT: DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES, GIFS, VIDEOS!

well..just like spongebob, he always has positive mind into everything. i was surprise that he said that being similar to a lot of people / thing is good in Entertainment weekly. he didnt feel offended when they show the cartoon pic and even copied it without complain. yes, the attitude is somewhat very spongebob. no need to be good mention. even mention about him that mocking him, he said thankfull. you're really an angel Junyeolie.

• Like 8

5 minutes ago, harukajane said:

Can I just say that I'm upset that jhxds thread is closed. I planned all night to finally post my pov. Oh well...

Spoiler

You can save it for next time (I also have things I planned to post there haha...) :D

• Like 11

2 hours ago, rameennoodles said:

Oh No. Not Radio star please. A lot of celebrities gained antis from that show. Their editing is the worst. They made regular statement to become controversy. They feed on bad rumors to gain rating. The MC Kim Gura is also rude.

• Like 7