Ryu Jun Yeol 류준열 - [Best New TV Actor for 52nd Baeksang Arts Awards + Drama Category Rookie Male Award for AAA]

Howlol

Whatever happen to end of reply 1988 i just glad that they make time to choose kim jung hwan character.. and it became more daebak since they chooce ryu jun yeol...the confession...its just make me cry..if i was at the time i will take the ring and put on my finger in myself..hehehe..

Talking about movie or drama..i wish he so.both..but dont presure...i just hope despite the fame and more project in the future he always take care his health first...

I hope he in a memorable chacter again...whether its romance or villan character..

Whatever happen to end of reply 1988 i just glad that they make time to choose kim jung hwan character.. and it became more daebak since they chooce ryu jun yeol...the confession...its just make me cry..if i was at the time i will take the ring and put on my finger in myself..hehehe..

Talking about movie or drama..i wish he so.both..but dont presure...i just hope despite the fame and more project in the future he always take care his health first...

I hope he in a memorable chacter again...whether its romance or villan character..

• Like 9

6 minutes ago, boranoona said:

I think he is one of best looking guys in k industry, i have had enough flower boys

Agreed, my type isn't the flower boys anyways. I've always liked the rough feature ones. Like TOP, bigbang Taec 2pm. I like them manly! not girly.

• Like 10

lol I noticed something funny.

I kept refreshing the IG pic that he posted like literally EVERY SECOND and every time I refreshed the number of likes keep increasing. LIKE LITERALLY. ITs CRAZY!!!! I feel so relieved.!!

He is the :wub:first celebrity I'm following...(I must say I have good taste)

• Like 10

5 minutes ago, wasted_youth said:

I already spammed on all his photos (even the old ones) :crazy:. I wrote in English as well so that he knows his popularity in other countries are as huge.

@wizengamot at this rate it's going to reach 950k by tomorrow and we know he has Vapp too so the number will continue to increase. 

hi guys I found you .

do not laugh but what is Vapp ?

I posted in his IG and .....do you see his photo with Bora (sorry do not know her real name)from a mag ?

They look good there.

Do we have a link for his movie " Socialphobia?

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, wasted_youth said:

I already spammed on all his photos (even the old ones) :crazy:. I wrote in English as well so that he knows his popularity in other countries are as huge.

@wizengamot at this rate it's going to reach 950k by tomorrow and we know he has Vapp too so the number will continue to increase. 

omg me too and my Instagram crashed :sweatingbullets:

but I regret nothing. 

• Like 2