Ryu Jun Yeol 류준열 - [Best New TV Actor for 52nd Baeksang Arts Awards + Drama Category Rookie Male Award for AAA]

Howlol

Hi!!! I will love to join and camp here!!! hahahaha,,,,, Jun Yeol Graduate from Suwon University.... Sorry for my wrong info in Reply thread, I checked Korean Wikipedia it said he attended Suwon University Theater and Acting Major ^^

THANKS for making this~~~ Love You

• Like 16

Hi all, I am here to join u guys here in this thread! Although I am in no position to judge his appearance but he isn't the kind of handsome looks or pretty faced kind of person when I first saw him.

However, he has this kind of charming aura as you see him more often on TV T.T

@Howlongwillthisfandomlast , @ tituyphing , @EMM!   count on you guys for more news and translation for him! If I happen to see any news or latest pics, I will bring them over to here provided no one has posted it. I won't do a repost to spam this thread.

• Like 9

I agree, it's all about charisma. And here's little Ryu Jun-yeol.

3743527463_e870f8ae_FullSizeRender_zpstz 

He's close to Lee Dong-Hwi in real life too, right? And other actors like Byun Yo-han, Jisoo too. They always hang out together and BYH also made a post on instagram showing his support for R1988 & his chinggus.

Here's an old photo uploaded by BYH. Hehe

1728759587_fd3a6fc4_zpsy7sdsywk.jpg

• Like 15

Oh! @Howlongwillthisfandomlast, he graduated fromSuwon University! Theatre and Acting Major <3

Just this morning unnie @tituyphing told me haha!

---

Our site is made, but not yet filled with anything!
But please support this too~~ <3 We'll post some at soompi too since unnie is more active here!

EYES ON RYU - Ryu Jun Yeol International Fansite
twitter/instagram: @EyesonRyu
tumblr: eyesonryu.tumblr.com

• Like 13

42 minutes ago, wasted_youth said:

He's close to Lee Dong-Hwi in real life too, right? And other actors like Byun Yo-han, Jisoo too. They always hang out together and BYH also made a post on instagram showing his support for R1988 & his chinggus.

Here's an old photo uploaded by BYH. Hehe

Byun Yo Han, Jisoo and JunYeol were in the same film "Glory Day / One Way Trip" so naturally they are closer. Is this film available online? I am only aware it was premiered in Busan IFF but was it ever shown in general cinemas? 

Not sure if he is close with Lee Dong Hwi in real life or not though. If not, I'm sure they are now ^^

• Like 7

42 minutes ago, yumeaki said:

Byun Yo Han, Jisoo and JunYeol were in the same film "Glory Day / One Way Trip" so naturally they are closer. Is this film available online? I am only aware it was premiered in Busan IFF but was it ever shown in general cinemas? 

Not sure if he is close with Lee Dong Hwi in real life or not though. If not, I'm sure they are now ^^

Byun Yo Hand is not in One Way Trip! :D But they're good friends, probably because of Socialphobia :D
Not yet! It is due to be shown next year? It was only shown for a film fest I think o_o

29 minutes ago, hazuki_airin said:

Is Official Fans of Ryu Joon Yeol is All For Ryu?

I found this :

I don't think it's official, but for now it's for korean fans only! I tried to enter.. sigh :<<
http://cafe.daum.net/RyuJY

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, EMM! said:

Byun Yo Hand is not in One Way Trip! :D But they're good friends, probably because of Socialphobia :D
Not yet! It is due to be shown next year? It was only shown for a film fest I think o_o

I don't think it's official, but for now it's for korean fans only! I tried to enter.. sigh :<<
http://cafe.daum.net/RyuJY

Oh right. I totally mixed up Socialphobia and One Way Trip! Byun Yo Han was with him in socialphobia. One Way Trip has Jisoo and Exo Suho. 

19 minutes ago, Howlongwillthisfandomlast said:

@EMM! Do you know what is the 2016 movie(?) listed on his fancafe?

Let me interrupt here... The movie is 섬, 사라진 사람들 . I think they translate to "No Tomorrow"? 

http://movie.naver.com/movie/bi/mi/basic.nhn?code=120188

• Like 5