Ryu Jun Yeol 류준열 - [Best New TV Actor for 52nd Baeksang Arts Awards + Drama Category Rookie Male Award for AAA]

Howlol

A beautiful video and quotes from a beautiful man :

6ca40e8c1e.jpg

"There's light everywhere. u dont even have to look up. It's even there under ur feet. & even in every of ur heart"

He is a gifted videomaker. He can be cinematographer if he want to. This guy is multi talented :heart::heart:

• Like 11

BTW, I know this is already known/shared (Re: Yeolie), but need to share it w/ this news because well, these are both my loves and love the Reply connection. So it looks like both of my biases are being invited to the TVN Awards?!!!!! EEEEEEEEEEE! Now I just need their confirmations and their respective drama pairs. :wub:

• Like 5

http://www.soompi.com/2016/07/25/interview-ryu-jun-yeol/

Ryu Jun Yeol Shares What’s Changed Since Gaining Fame

Ryu Jun Yeol Shares What’s Changed Since Gaining Fame

With “Lucky Romance” finished, actor Ryu Jun Yeol sat down to talk about how fame changed his career.

The actor is currently filming for the movie “The King,” starring Jo In Sung andJung Woo Sung. Ryu Jun Yeol shared his thoughts on how the term “trendy star” is being used to describe him. “Rather than agreeing with it, I’d say that I realize what’s changed since,” the actor explained. “Nowadays fellow colleagues will help me and give me advice. I think I notice that the most. The difference is probably that people did not know who I was before, while they know who Ryu Jun Yeol the actor is now.”

Ryu Jun Yeol also revealed that he chose “Lucky Romance” to show that he could also do romantic comedies. When asked about his characters Je Su Ho and Jung Hwan, he responded, “Both of them are charming characters. But I don’t think they simply fit the same kind of “good looking male” image. Jung Hwan is much like a common high school student, while Je Su Ho is a character that overcomes a trauma and attains love, which is why I chose that role.”

The actor talked about his schedule and said that many times he wondered if his schedule was even possible. But he said that as he looked around him, other actors were doing the same, and said that it was perhaps because they all were in love with their work.

Ryu Jun Yeol also opened up about the hardships he had in his journey. “There were times when I couldn’t even lift my head as the seniors acted because I was so embarrassed, or I would cry because I was upset. It took me a year from practicing acting alone to seeing it unravel on set. It was the hardest thing to endure. In the end it was the fight against myself that made it so hard.”

Ryu Jun Yeol is currently shooting for the film “The King” which is set to air December 2016.

Source (1)

• Like 8

Oh God, that @stl_ryu is amazingly talented. Btw thanks to Je Suho, a colleague of mine at work admits that Junyeol's acting got her carried away. She totally falls for him, muahahahaha. Hah, wait until he messes with your feelings in R88, girl! *No, she hasn't watched him as Junghwan yet. Should I prepare some kleenex for her?*

• Like 5

Lee Chungah mentioned Ryu Jun Yeol in her latest interview with SportChosun 

Headline article: LeeChungah "RyuJunYeol is talented kid, LeeSoohyuk is trustworthy"

Link: http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=076&aid=0002962482

CoSstkUVMAEV7mZ.jpg

Lee Chungah praised Ryu Junyeol's acting. She said he had a lot of faces (expressions). Sometimes he could be serious, sometimes he could be cold. It's his biggest advantage. His expression when he dealed with Bonui and Seolhee was very different as if he's different person.

• Like 2

Since the movie will be about the Gwangju massacre I hope JY's character won't end up... die tragically or something (let him survive, please?) Like, he's stuck in the middle of the riot or something like that. His character is a university student who's preparing himself for a singing contest (I guess?) right?

• Like 4

Hi guys...

Thank God Ryu Jun Yeol Thread can be restore completely. 
I can access the thread again yay  :w00t::w00t::w00t:.

Thank You dear admin @endeavor and team for the hard work.
I hope this thread can be merged to the old thread...

and guys, I'll be waiting for you in the old thread :blush:
Here's the url :

• Like 4

Ryu Jun Yeol heartwarming good bye to Hwang Jung Eum and Lucky Romance

•  
    July 22, 2016 19:10 SGT

• By Gungeet Kaur

• Ryu Jun-yeol and Hwang Jung-eum

Ryu Jun-yeol is currently filming for Korean movie, Taxi Driver

Romantic comedy drama, Lucky Romance, left a mark on its viewers with the high voltage finale episode on 16 July. The webtoon inspired show, starring South Korean actor Ryu Jun Yeol and actress Hwang Jung Eum, received quite a lot of love from the audience in its two months running course.

In order to gratify the fans of the popular drama and to bid the final adieu, actor Jun Yeol held a live interaction session on the Facebook. The 29-year-old actor seemed quite emotional and stated that it will take him some time to come out of his character.

THANK YOU FOR LOVING LUCKY ROMANCE: JUN YEOL

Jun Yeol in an interview to Soompi said, "Lucky Romance' has finished now and I just got done with an interview. I'm glad and sad at the same time thinking that I have to let go of Su Ho now. I did so many interviews after being done with 'Reply 1988' that it took me a while to let go of Jung Hwan, but I'm sad that the interview for 'Lucky Romance' is just one take. I hope you guys remember him for a long time."

The Reply 1988 actor also thanked his fans for their unconditional love for Lucky Romance. "I trust that you guys will remember Su Ho and let him go comfortably. If any of you meet me in the streets, don't be afraid to say hi. Please stay happy and thank you so much for loving 'Lucky Romance.' I was able to finish it well thanks to you," Jun Yeol asserted.

Furthermore, the Canola actor added that he is currently filming for a Korean movie called Taxi Driver and will soon be heading off for the tentatively titled film, The King.

source :
    http://www.ibtimes.sg/ryu-jun-yeol-heartwarming-good-bye-hwang-jung-eum-lucky-romance-2442
  • Like 5