Ryu Jun Yeol 류준열 - [Best New TV Actor for 52nd Baeksang Arts Awards + Drama Category Rookie Male Award for AAA]

Howlol

“Section TV” Reminisces About Song Joong Ki And Ryu Jun Yeol’s Humble Acting Debuts

While Song Joong Ki and Ryu Jun Yeolare praised as some of the hottest actors in South Korea today, they’ve had to work hard to get to where they are today.

During the July 3 episode of MBC’s “Section TV,” a panel of reporters looked back on the acting debuts of the two actors, and their “background” era.

Meanwhile, Ryu Jun Yeol similarly had humble beginnings, and starred in a number of shorts and independents films, before making his drama debut as an extra in KBS’s “Producer.” He also had two short lines, and faded into the background.

Ryu Jun Yeol 3

Reply 1988” was luckily his next work that aired, but he also starred as a BJ in 2015 film “Socialphobia,” which he actually filmed before the popular drama. The actor personally wore braces when he went to audition for this role, which left a huge impression on the director, who eventually casted him.They may have had humble beginnings, but their hard work and efforts

http://www.soompi.com/2016/07/04/section-tv-reminisces-song-joong-ki-ryu-jun-yeols-humble-acting-debuts/

Side note: i thought oppa had braces for five years. I think they misunderstood.

• Like 8

30 minutes ago, realistic2280 said:

Saw some negative comments on JY on his picture of The King cast..... i wish the movie will move audience with his acting that those haters will eat their words...

RJY fighting!:)

Don't worry, my friend, everything has its own timing. Time will definitely tell and show them that Junyeol really deserves his spot in the movie ;)

• Like 7

Hey guys! I'm back hahahahahaha!

First off, thank you for everyone who joined the Goodluck Je Suho project and even the With Love, For Love, even those in who supported in spirit. We were overwhelmed by the amount of support this project got from all over the world.. and I'm pretty sure Junyeol will be shocked. So stay tuned for our support which will becoming one of these days....? Hahahahahaha! O-<-<

To make up for our lack of updates, please enjoy these subbed videos! More coming up~ and I know what BTS you are waiting for hahahaha :P

###

Ep. 13 preview

###

[ENG SUB] Lucky Romance Ep.9 BTS - CEO Je Suho x Zeze Factory’s Workshop
To watch, go to: https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x4jmljr_eng-sub-lucky-romance-ep-9-bts-ceo-je-suho-x-zeze-factory-s-workshop_fun

6I5e05Q.jpg

VKCOzQm.jpg
###

[ENG SUB] Lucky Romance Ep. 10 BTS - Je Suho’s early morning confession
To watch, go to: https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x4jo45l_eng-sub-lucky-romance-ep-10-bts-je-suho-s-early-morning-confession_fun

eAEGOEI.jpg

Have a nice Lucky day everyone~~~

• Like 9

This is a long cheesy post, so beware! Haha :D

I won't get tired of saying this, but...
we are really happy to be one of the bridges that connects International fans to Ryu Jun Yeol ^^

THANK YOU GUYS FOR MAKING IT HAPPEN :)

You can read all of these completely here:
1. Goodluck Je Suho: International Foodtruck Support for Ryu Jun Yeol (support report)
2. Reply Eyes On RYU: Delivering Fans' Love to Ryu Jun Yeol 

####

Cm7_GNoUMAA5nSN.jpg

Hello everyone! This is Eyes on Ryu.

Last July 6th, 2016, our support has been delivered to our beloved Ryu Jun Yeol. First off, we would like to thank everyone, all the donators, fans, fanbases, and Supportruck that helped make this happen. The way to get there was not easy, the support schedule kept changing, having a hard time deciding the menus that actors and staff might like, designing the support graphic– BUT we all made it! The support went smoothly, and we delivered our love to the staffs and actors well.

On the day of support, the drama production crew and actors have to be filming from morning until 10am of the following day. We can only imagine how tiring it was for them. Our support only came at 10pm KST. According to Ryu Jun Yeol’s manager, that was the best time because the crew are all tired and they need food and refreshment. He told EoR that the crew would be the most happy for the support. He then took the VIP box that we prepared for the actors, as for Ryu Jun Yeol-nim was still filming inside that time. He was also choosing the badges with different Ryu Jun Yeol photocards as small gift that we prepared for them! They said it was cute and some of them even wore it on their shirts and bags! The second time his manager came out, he told EoR there that Ryu Jun Yeol ate the food during their short break. While he was there for ice cream, he looked at our banner logos and recorded the photo messages video from the fans that was played during the support event, with his own phone. EoR explained to his manager how this support happened, explaining that all International fans who loves Ryu Jun Yeol gathered to cheer him up. The food quickly lessened, the staff seemed to have enjoyed it as well with their beverages and the vip boxes, but the most popular snack was the ice cream! The Lucky Romance production team has never gotten an ice cream truck sent to the site before, so they were really happy to enjoy the 4 flavors ice cream that we prepared for them. Ryu Jun Yeol ordered as a team with other actors and staff, since he was still filming inside so the drinks have to be delivered to him.

Finally, our Ryu Jun Yeol came out to the truck, and because he was wearing his drama outfit, we can’t take a picture of him. As soon he got there, he looked very surprised and was asking how can this many countries join in this support?

After we shared to him how this support came to be, he received the For Love message book that contained all our love messages to him. He turned every single page, and said he will definitely read and re-read the book again. Then, he stood there for a long time to read our banner, and also watched the photo message video (Yups!! Ryu Jun Yeol read your message~~ kyaa!!) that was playing. Supportruck helped us prepare a paper for Ryu Jun Yeol to sign for us, and he gave us his sign! He looked very tired but he smiled a lot and he looked so proud of the support, he kept on talking to the drama staff there and asked if they ate a lot of the food and he himself recommend a few beverages that he drank before he came out, (his manager and even Supportruck couldn’t remember what he ordered as Ryu Jun Yeol tried many drinks…ㅋㅋ) But, yeaaay!! He enjoyed it, that’s all that matters! Sadly, he can’t be there for a long time, so he left as soon as he ate but he did look very proud and happy.

The reason why we are sure that Ryu Jun Yeol was proud is that even Supportruck crew, who was there watching the interaction while serving, can feel the happiness that Ryu Jun Yeol showed and they told us “You should be proud!”. We indeed have to be proud! Finally, our first international fan support project was safely delivered to him. And we did not only send coffee, sandwiches and ice cream, but we sent our hearts, support, and love for everyone there and especially for our Ryu Jun Yeol. Let’s be happy that they can feel our love and support even from afar. It’s no longer only a hope that Ryu Jun Yeol knows that we love him, it came true and now, he knows how much we love him.

SUPPORT PHOTOS UNDER THE SPOILER! Or you can view it at http://eyesonryu.tumblr.com/lucky ^^

Spoiler

tumblr_inline_oa28g23oai1tmdzks_1280.jpg

tumblr_inline_oa2bbcZg1s1tmdzks_1280.jpg

tumblr_inline_oa2bgelrb91tmdzks_1280.jpg

tumblr_inline_oa295lCMPW1tmdzks_1280.png

####

tumblr_inline_oa24xzzxHY1qap9ye_1280.png

During the support last July 6, 2016, Eye on Ryu was on-site to assist Supportruck and to deliver the message book to Ryu Jun Yeol himself.

When Ryu Jun Yeol-nim first came out, he asked how can many countries join in this project. After sharing to him about how we gathered as one, and also shared information about our tumblr site, Ryu Jun Yeol said “Oh, I know tumblr, that the place people upload pictures right?” (haha how can he be so cute~ ><) Again, he looked so pleased and happy. As he was looking at our logos in the project banner, his eyes noticed Eye on Ryu’s logo and said “Oh, I know this one, they are also on Instagram, right?” Eyes On ryu and Supportruck can’t be more thrilled that before we have shared anything to him..turns out, that Ryu Jun Yeol-nim already knows about us!

After he gave his sign for this support, Eyes On Ryu shared to him that we have also been subbing Ryu Jun Yeol related videos, such as drama clips and variety shows like Youth Over Flowers, and he seemed surprised and surprised again but he looked very happy (we think we can portray this scenario our heads and how he looked like with his reaction ㅋㅋㅋ). Then we gave him the For Love message book, which he then browsed and looked at, carefully turning every page and said he will definitely read it again and again.

Read the For Love: Let Us Also Be Your Comfort support here (click me!)
Online copy: https://issuu.com/eyesonryu/docs/eyesonryu-forlove/1
Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iExkzx8pmcA

The Supportruck also had a good time there, as they said in their post, Ryu Jun Yeol was very polite and the staff really enjoyed the treats. We asked about the badges and photocards and Supportruck said his manager brought the leftovers with them! They must have loved it very much! ^^

Everything went perfectly!

We are happy to be one of the bridges that connects International fans to our beloved Ryu Jun Yeol. 

And we want to thank everyone who has joined us with this project. We would like to say that it’s not only the fact that he acknowledged Eyes On RYU that made us happy, but it is when he acknowledged the fact that international fans gathered through Eyes On RYU, and that he knows our love for him, too.

Let this happiness and pride be all of your happiness and pride.
This one is yours, too. Thank you for making it happen.

With love,
Eyes On RYU

###

Some korean fans appreciated our support and here are some of their comments ;___;<3

This fandom is just amazing.. our hearts are always bursting and fluttering whenever we read such things as these.. ;__;

We are really happy to serve you guys and be part of your fan journeys to loving Junyeolie ;__;<3

Spoiler

OP: Have you seen it?ㅎㅎ  The international fans hearts are really pretty. Make sure you read the epilogue about JunyeolㅠㅠㅠIt's touchingㅠㅠ

K♡:  Junyeol knows tumblr too 
K♡:  Yeah! 
K♡:  The sincerity is really surprising, the report is also cute, specially ice cream is cute. Anyway, anywhere he goes junyeol is ryu-affectionate 
K♡:  Uwaaaaaa ryu-affectionate . He said he knows them beforehand, of course they're super touched 
K♡:  It's lovely to have fallen and be addicted to him. But where's the ice cream story? Am I the only one who can't find it? 
K♡: They're really working hard. They're translating to English Junyeol's interview and videos one by one
K♡:  If you click home of the site you'll see the details and story of the support with pictures and there is more a complete report.

Some even commented about our support stickers... hahaha! They said we're really cute and have a lot of sense (of course, it's from Junyeolie lol!)

Hoping those who didn't join before think twice now~~~~ don't waste another opportunity to show your love for him <3

I'm sorry to not being active here much, I hope you guys understand :( But I'm always lurking!!! <3
Words are not enough for my gratitude towards this soompi thread :) This is where EoR started and memories here are precious to us <3

Until the next cheesy post~~ <3 

-em

• Like 10

1 hour ago, luffypyon said:

Mark your schedule Guys ^^. Ryu Jun Yeol will hold full-course talk on V-app on July 14th before the final episode aired at 6.30 pm KST

(I hope it will be two hours lenght talk just like the one he did after Reply 1988 finished because this guy talk so well that I can assure you that it won't make you get bored) very-happy-eggy-emoticon.gif?1302821238

Any advide where should we do live recapping Guys ? Ryu Junyeol thread or Lucky Romance thread?

• Like 2

Junyeol and his football addicted are so cute.. not  a fans of Portugal or CR7 ( though i just found out he's a nice person inside though i dont like his cocky attitude sometimes)..but as long as Junyeol happy, congratulations.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, luffypyon said:

Any advide where should we do live recapping Guys ? Ryu Junyeol thread or Lucky Romance thread?

I guess we can do the main live recapping here, and we can share any bits related with Lucky Romance on LR thread? And we can invite those who decide to be Junyeol's fans to join us here ;) Ugh speaking of which, I'm afraid I'm gonna miss the live broadcast due to work. Boo. Unless Junyeol's gonna talk and talk and talk for 2 hrs just like in his cute course in Jan. Err.. Junyeolie can you please make it 3 hrs this time? LOL.  

• Like 6

Whoa, that's a long post, Junyeol-ah. I'm just gonna be patient and wait for a translation from Eyes on Ryu. But I guess it has something to do with the importance of environmental awareness, or with the article on Huffington Post Kr?

I love the fact that he uses his status as a rising star for a good cause. Thumbs up! 

• Like 5

10 hours ago, Howlongwillthisfandomlast said:

10 hours ago, miss_buttercup said:

Whoa, that's a long post, Junyeol-ah. I'm just gonna be patient and wait for a translation from Eyes on Ryu. But I guess it has something to do with the importance of environmental awareness, or with the article on Huffington Post Kr?

I love the fact that he uses his status as a rising star for a good cause. Thumbs up! 

Translation:

Hello. This is actor Ryu Jun Yeol. Not long ago, I've started supporting Greenpeace, and began having an interest in environmental conservation. Recently, through the Greenpeace Seoul office's homepage, I learned that plastic, particularly microscopic plastic, is extremely harmful to the marine ecosystem, and I coincidentally came across your letter. And being in the state of having re-realized the importance of environmental conservation through my recent personal encounter with wild animals from filming a broadcast in South Africa, the story of a camel literally starving to death because of malnutrition from mistaking plastic for food was very disturbing to me. It's true. It's beyond a doubt that plastic pollution is a big problem. But I think the real problem is that there are not enough people that are conscious of these environmental issues. An effort on out part to make some small change in our daily lives would be the first step towards environmental conservation. I, also having an interest in environmental conservation, am trying to put it into practice, but you lose a lot of things in life. But seeing your letter, more people are aware of and have come to know of this, and in hopes of further spreading awareness to the people around me, I have written this letter. Through a voice speaking for the environment, the ecosystem, and animal protection, I encourage for a change in people's awareness of the environment, and I hope to be a small help in a small but change-bringing movement. There is a saying that you can see only what you know. The way your letter ends, I firmly believe that if we do something as small as raising our voices on the environmental issues, and telling our nearby friends and family about this, we can make a better difference in the world. The same way a small interest can be the foundation for a big change, I hope for a positive butterfly effect on behalf of the  protection of animals and the environment. I will sign off here.

Yes, his instagram post says the same exact thing as the article he wrote for the Huffington Post Kr. He also put the link up on his IG:

http://www.huffingtonpost.kr/junyeol-ryu-/story_b_10879024.html?utm_hp_ref=korea

• Like 8

Hi guys, I am new fan of RJY, btw can u please send me even by pm the link or website where can I watch LUCKY ROMANCE online while it is showing in korea...I like to watch it live this wednesday and thursday...because I saw in DN that they are watching it live but they cant give the link for some reasons...I will still try here...I know its kinda late but better be late than never:blush: thanks a lot!!! 

• Like 4

7 hours ago, mikah16 said:

Hi guys, I am new fan of RJY, btw can u please send me even by pm the link or website where can I watch LUCKY ROMANCE online while it is showing in korea...I like to watch it live this wednesday and thursday...because I saw in DN that they are watching it live but they cant give the link for some reasons...I will still try here...I know its kinda late but better be late than never:blush: thanks a lot!!! 

Hi ...LR is only left ep 15-16. for online streaming you may check the thred of LR before it airing. usually someone will posted the link..and our lucky lovers chingu usually will posted the live streaming as well.

and dont forget to watch his v app live on thursday on 18.30 before the LR airing. i hope it can be 2 hours like after R88 finished. that V app was the one that made me stay as his fans till today, because i cant stop his charm to infiltrate me.

• Like 5

Ryu Jun Yeol schedule :

- LR last shooting in 14 July

- V App shooting in the afternoon of 14 July

- Wrap Up Party of Lucky Romance at Night of 14 July

- After Wrap Up Party, Go to Gwangju for filming Taxi Driver

- 15 July filming Taxi Driver, and at night going back to Seoul

- 16 July interview for Lucky Romance

Take care of your health Oppa

Credit to ryujunyeol_ina twitter

• Like 8

wow...what a tight schedule. i mean how can the last filming finished July 14, the same day as airing.

and Taxi Driver starting filming right after. Junyeol never rest after new year...cf filming, many interviews, THE KING filming, LR filming, and TAXI DRIVERS now. but movies filming is not as consumed as drama..i guess he can rest a little bit here and there now.

the good news is we will see him at Ajinomoto stadium (Tokyo?) for FC Men at August 12. his name is confirmed in the line up for team Junsu. i guess we finally can see double jun team up (Junsu -  junyeol). cant wait.

• Like 8