Ryu Jun Yeol 류준열 - [Best New TV Actor for 52nd Baeksang Arts Awards + Drama Category Rookie Male Award for AAA]

Howlol

@Niel2804 did they bet on ratings hahahahaha..but i notice one thing, junyeol grabbed Kim Sanghoon's arms to join the bet. he doesnt like to outcasting anyone. Probably because KSH is the oldest he feel a little bit outcast, but Junyeol asked his opinion too and put KSH's bet too ...

they're so funny hahahaha

• Like 5

@aprodithe

YES Chingu ^^ he playing save by guessing that the first episode will be 8,5% hhahahahahhaa, and i also love it when he pull Sanghoon ahjussi arms ^^

btw uri oppa take a timid revenge to Hwang Jung Eum Eonni hahahahahha

LOL many fans entertaining with his action LOL, as we know Hwang Jung Eum Eonni, concidentaly cut uri oppa head in her previously post  IG, but she post another pict for this mistake LOL and uri oppa took this opportunity not only to promote the drama but also to revenge to her, a cute revenge LOL he also post another pict just like what HJE did LOL

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, aprodithe said:

@Niel2804 OMG how cute they are :lol::lol::lol:

HJE cut his head but said sorry and put the actual photos, then he did the same. always witty Junyel without being overboard hahahaha. even the PD said notice his witty personality and very impressed with him.

@aprodithe

Hahahaha you are right, even we can see their chemistry off screen ^^ i wish the best for Lucky Romance, lets grab the popcorn and enjoy the show ^^

• Like 3

[TRANS] 160523~24 Ryu Jun Yeol x Hwang Jung Eum Instagram saga
(translated by Eyes On RYU)
tumblr_inline_o7oej5xn5b1qap9ye_540.jpg

Jungeum posted the LR poster on her IG with Ryu Jun Yeol’s head cropped out with the caption: 운빨로맨스♡ 

Trans:  "Lucky Romance❤"

tumblr_inline_o7oel8A1rQ1qap9ye_540.jpg

Right after, Jungeum then posted another post of their LR poster now with Junyeolie not cropped with the caption: 준열아 고마워 미안해 

Trans:   “Junyeol-ah thanks, sorry”

tumblr_inline_o7oemraax01qap9ye_540.jpg

Today, Junyeolie also posted the LR poster with Jungeum’s body cropped with a caption: 운빨로맨스 5월 25일 첫 방송.

Trans: “Lucky Romance first episode May 25.”

Then he posted another, now with an uncropped Jungeum with the caption: 저도 고마워요. 미안하다는 말은 우리 하지 않기로해요. 

Trans: “I’m also thankful. (From now on) Let’s not be sorry.”

tumblr_inline_o7oesfoOW41qap9ye_540.png

CJeS commented: “Thanks freaking genius Je Suho-nim for teaching Jungeum-nim how to resize an instagram post”

T/N: Seems like Jungeum didn’t know how to resize a photo on instagram and accidentally cropped Junyeol’s head off in her first post. Junyeol’s revenge is funny and cute!

--------

so cute!<3

We're down to the last few hours of waiting~
Are you ready?! JE SUHOOOOOOO I'M READY FOR YOU

Live stream the press conference here tomorrow, 2PM KST: 

• Like 9