Ryu Jun Yeol 류준열 - [Best New TV Actor for 52nd Baeksang Arts Awards + Drama Category Rookie Male Award for AAA]

Howlol

1 hour ago, Howlongwillthisfandomlast said:

So maybe Suho become stingy cause of something that happened in childhood(thus the childhood counterpart)?

for a moment i thought ..suho EXO ?? lol

i am getting curious now...they put his childhood moment too..did it also in the webtoon?

• Like 4

Song Ji Hyo’s Wish to Meet Park Bo Gum Comes True on “Running Man” 

Song Ji Hyo’s Wish to Meet Park Bo Gum Comes True on “Running Man”

On the upcoming episode of “Running Man,” Song Ji Hyo will be meeting Park Bo Gum!

During a previous episode that aired on February 21, Song Ji Hyo said that she wanted to meet Park Bo Gum in person.

So, this time, while completing a mission that requires a third party, Song Ji Hyo decides to contact Park Bo Gum for help.

She calls her close colleague Ryu Jun Yeol and asks him to set up a meeting with Park Bo Gum for her. Ryu Jun Yeol offers to help, and Song Ji Hyo gets to meet Park Bo Gum as she wished.

song ji hyo park bo gum running man1

When they meet, Park Bo Gum gives Song Ji Hyo his autograph and takes selcas with her, making the staff on set want to be in her shoes.

He also says something that makes her heart flutter, but to find out what he said, watch the next episode of “Running Man” airing on April 3 at 4:50 p.m. KST.

omggg so oppa close w/ song ji hyo too LOL

• Like 13

2 minutes ago, suzy0604 said:

@Niel2804 Lee Soo Hyuk!! reaallly!?? Junyoelie and LSH in one drama... yes, that is one sexy drama for sure...aaaarrgh.. May please come soon!!!

Yaps chingu, maybe Taecyeon reject the offers ? but molla, lets wait an it english translation kkkkk, i am getting nose bleed translate it using Google hahahhaha XD

• Like 10

10 minutes ago, suzy0604 said:

@aprodithe I heard Lee Chung Ah was offered the role, but I am not sure if it is confirmed yet. she's super pretty...

yes she was..but she didnt yet confirmed. and she's from CJes...it's better if other CJes actress get the role..but then, CJes has the best actress / actor, so we can't complain.

• Like 3